'Refugees' convert to Christianity in the tens of

thousands.

Is that right, is this kosher?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Merkel-apeluje-o-pielegnowanie-chrzescijanskich-wartosci,wid,18554653,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117f4c&_ticrsn=3
stern.de/panorama/gesellschaft/massentaufen--fluechtlinge-konvertieren-vom-islam-zum-christentum-6837644.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is some taqiya bullshit

It's not legitimate. There is no possible way in which I would ever believe this is anything more than a lie.

So then, what's the plan? Subversion? Infiltrate churches and strike the jihad? Just doing it to get in the country and nothing else?

Look up "taqiyya"

If they convert it's fine. I'm perfectly willing to spend time and money making their homeland safe to return to for a Christian brother.

you should be careful of people who "convert". just take a look at middle ages portugal and spain

>There is no possible way in which I would ever believe this is anything more than a lie.

They do months of training and preparation. They are hardcore, fanatic Christians when they are baptized. They even go to Church on Sundays.

Chaldeans are okay, it's the muzzies that need to fuck off

you can be christian and still be a shittty person.

There was discussion when they first showed up and did the same thing. It's because they'll claim they're a prosecuted minority in their country if they're ever sent back.

"hey now I'm a christian you can't send me back to my shithole or I will be persecuted macha'allah"

>He fell for that inaccurate meme image

Taqiya (Arabic: تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "prudence, fear, caution")[1][2] is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution

That's fucked but isn't it like, against Islam to allow Christians to baptise you? I live on the outskirts of a middle Eastern ghetto in southern California and while the Chaldeans are scummy, they keep to themselves and hate Muslims as much as I do.

Look like cuckstainity is officially le white man's official flavor of abrahamic death cult now :DDDDDD

>"hey now I'm a christian you can't send me back to my shithole or I will be persecuted macha'allah"

That is the whole point. Anyone who goes through months of Christian brainwashing AND changes his name to Mattias or Jolanda from Mohammed or Aisha... just to stay, should be able to stay.

The radical Islamists who cry Allah Akbar all the time HAVE TO GO BACK.

Another excuse as to why they can't go back, they'll be killed for converting.

How many are changing names?

Its not Taqiyya if you are not a Moslem anymore. Leaving Islam is like treason and other moslems will literally kill you for it

>in the tens of thousands
no way.
but pretty cool

They can be a shitty Christian in their country, once they're not being killed for their religion it's not my problem.

Then you make it so Christians aren't persecuted in that country, so that person can continue to stay safely and soundly in the land of their birth.

It is pretty common for women to leave islam once exposed to the western world. most however only leave in privacy while retaining the label muslim this is to avoid getting stoned to death.

Men are another story, they already reap the benefits of less restrictions and only gain from islam. either that man in the picture lived in a village that was forced to convert(Kurds Assyrians being threatened) or he really really likes bacon and dogs.

But you can't beat your wife anymore when you convert to Christianity.

>How many are changing names?
Most do. Most Muslims have destinct Muslim names, so they change Ahmed or Muhammed or Kahdijah to Alexander, Michael or Katrin.

Iranians convert so they can be religious refugees - sending them back is a death penalty. Taqiya.

It's the beginning of the end.

>Iranians convert so they can be religious refugees - sending them back is a death penalty.

Once you had your share of bacon and pork sausages with kraut... you never go back.

So it is fine. They are true Christians after they get baptized.

Personally, I would make it a national rule - deport every Muslim (because Muslim countries like Muslims) and say "uh, but Christians we cannot deport, because they kill converts in Iran, Irak and Afghanistan".

Make ALL OF THEM convert.

>tens of thousands
Thanks for the laugh

>JEWnited SLAVES of amerikkkike
>cuckstain nation
Boy oh boy, these dumb fucking tavis will never learn will they.
>yes goyim, we're CLEARLY a (((christian))) nation, so you have to pay jizya for niggers to have cartloads of delinquent future criminals and bombs to kill people of all colors all over the world for yishrahell goyim

Now that they're in the west they can do so without being beheaded.

God is using them to make us jealous and rekindle our faiths. Whoever has ears, let him hear.

Wtf? I hate the original pre-cuckstain forced conversion culture of europe now.
You sure convinced me, you fat ugly fucking kike.

THIS IS A FUCKING MERKEL RUSE. Don't fall for it. bet the idea behind it is "something something christian values. god says accept all men, tolerance, equal mudslimes are you equals deal with it take this refugee dick"
wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Merkel-apeluje-o-pielegnowanie-chrzescijanskich-wartosci,wid,18554653,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117f4c&_ticrsn=3

Why are shitskins so obsessed with religion? Low IQ?

if the convert to christianity they can't return to their homeland because then they'll get killed.

at least that's the leftist narrative.

It doea happen. And its true.

But it certainly isnt tens of thousands, note how OP did not name a source for that number and how he is a total cock gobbler.

Out of >1.5million a few hundred converted. Not a huge trend.

Let's say you lived your entire life in a place where you're expected to be Muslim and if you convert to any other religion you receive the death penalty.

Suddenly, you're no longer in said country and have freedom to join whatever religion you want. It's not that surprising a lot of them use their newfound religious freedoms.

Yeah, taqiyya exists, but apostasy is serious fucking business for them. If I were to give the benefit of the doubt to any migrants, it'd be these.

this just begs for BBC shoop

What these anti-Christian puppets like to avoid is the fact that this wouldn't make sense. Since muslims have an easier time getting accepted here for asylum than Christians.

>Out of >1.5million a few hundred converted.
It is over a thousand in Hamburg alone.

stern.de/panorama/gesellschaft/massentaufen--fluechtlinge-konvertieren-vom-islam-zum-christentum-6837644.html

okay looks like german evangelicals are getting to them.
Did not know about that.

They are different from regular christians though.
For the Ausländers here: the "american style" evangelicals are an pretty new thing over here. They started growing in the last ~15 years and aggressively try to convert people. So far I only knew about them going after youths.

>this is taqiyya
>they want to become christian because they believe in it
If you believe one of the above, you are retarded.

This guy gets it. As usual, they know exactly how to work around the system.

>If I were to give the benefit of the doubt to any migrants
That would be a mistake

My family had to flee their country because of conflict. I can empathize.

To be christian they only can follow the true god,
they also have to say that,
they automatically do apostasy to islam.

Someone who only pretends to convert is just an honorless idiot, proving he has no faith at all.

>2016
>believing a WORD written in a german newspaper

Several newspaper flat out colluded and made up a story about how 50 neo nazis were hunting down two poor refugees in the streets of Bautzen just this week. Turns out later it was all completely made up bullshit with no sources and a single witness who revoked his testimony.

But this isnt new, they have been doing this for decades. In late 2000 they pushed a story about poor little refugee kid Joseph being drowned by nazis in a public swimming pool while 150+ east germans just stood by and watched.

Or the story about that somalian who jumped from a building to kill himself and east germans encouraged him and cheered him on.

Only normie wageslaves with a sub 90 IQ will fall for this shit. Lügenpresse is called Lügenpresse for a reason.

THIS, THIS, THIS!

If I was from Syria and one group of Muslim statists was fucking up my city fighting a group of Muslim terrorists and I escaped to Europe and I saw they were peaceful and happy and gave me free stuff I would probably think that they had the right idea and convert to Christianity.

It isn't like 99% of those people in those countries are actually Muslim. They just aren't allowed to read the holy gospels of Jesus Christ so they don't know the Truth until they have escaped.

>honorless idiot, proving he has no faith at all.

Honor has nothing to do with faith.

Jesus lost a lot of honor points when he said "why have you forsaken me" to his dad. He still went to heaven.

>hey they keep investigating our mosque.
>Abdul and tariq 'convert' and set up a church so we can plot and not be suspected.
>so when we shoot up a magazine publisher they'll assume its Christians and not our muslim brothers. Thus weakening Christianity and pointing the blame away from our operations.

Yep.

Expect a attack by 'Christians' who immigrated recently from the middle east.

they'll stop converting once one or two of those converts get executed by others

FPBP

hat are crypto-Muslims?

This.
Some may be false in their heart.

But careful not to mock the Holy Spirit.

I was considering giving the failpenis the benefit of the doubt about being retarded little monkeys but you've absolutely confirmed it.

Google Portuguese stew, cozido à Portuguesa.

Doesnt surprise me. I was raised in a Muslim household and liberalism (probably unintentionally) usually kills Islam. This is how it usually goes:
>Immigrants come to the west strict hardcore Islamists
>They have kids who don't want to be tied down by Islam
>This is magnified by all their Non-Muslim friends smoking and drinking as the grow older
>They either stop practicing Islam altogether or convert to Christianity as they grow older
>Muslim girls especially usually convert to the religion of their Caucasian husband if they can.
Like no sane person wants to pray 5 times a day and not eat pork and shit in the West, or at least not in North America. Its very uncommon here. Usually after max two generations in a Muslim family the children have shed their Islamic roots. Parents are usually too lazy to teach their kids otherwise.

This.
It's the age of victim culture.

Christian white males are the boogeyman.

They live in opposite world.

Provided they stay in Germany I am absolutely Ok with this.

Christ is king.

>we can't deport him, he's a Christian now
t. AfD
I hate your religion of slaves

No. They do it to get "refugee" status.

We don't want you in the Wedt not because of your religion. We don't want you because of your shit genetics

> Usually after max two generations in a Muslim family the children have shed their Islamic roots.

I would disagree. Strict hardcore islamists don't make these kids. It's always the watered-down muslims or the "do as I say, not what I do" muslims that make THESE kids.

Strict hardcore islamists either make future ISIS followers or westernized islamists (i.e. crypto-muslims).

Maybe Sup Forums should plan and execute a large, multilingual campaign that aims at convincing Mudslimes to convert to Christianity. Because nothing pisses Islam more off than apostasy.

Pic related.

They are such a minority dude. I live in Bc and know the Muslim community here very well. The strict hardcore islamists might have religious kids, but their kids kids almost always arent religious at all. Im a conservative atheist now and I am adamantly against syrian refugees, but Liberalism does unintentionally kill Islam in Canada at least. I went to a muslim private school and none of the kids are religious now.

Convince them to go Adventist. Covers most of the cultural prohibitions of Islam, is Escheatological and is STRICTLY iconoclast, plus it strongly encourages abstinence and filial piety.

they convert so they cant be send back theyll get killed in their shitholes for this

they still pray to allah, they tell him that they decieve the infidels by doing that.

>Maybe Sup Forums should plan and execute a large, multilingual campaign that aims at convincing Mudslimes to convert to Christianity. Because nothing pisses Islam more off than apostasy.
I would donate to that campaign.

I would pay for students distributing "convert now!" fliers to Muslims all around Germany.

I would vote for any party which says "conversions can prevent deportations".

>they still pray to allah, they tell him that they decieve the infidels by doing that.

That is fine with me, as long as to the outside they pretend to be Christians.

I am a pretend Christian, to the outside I say I am Catholic, while in reality I am a freaking God believing simulation apostey.

Taqiya

They do it to not be expelled.

t. non-naive christian

>he doesn't know half of aids Friday is cuckstian
>he hasn't heard of taqiyya

>half of AIDSfrica is cuckstian*

LOL

I don't believe anyone would pretend to convert to Christianity, though.

Taqiyya

Don't bother replying m-muh religion of peace.

In written word, in private teaching, and in practice it is the doctrine of Islam.

You act like there isn't hidden camera footage, duping ignorant Westerners visiting your mosques.

Mahound Rats

They also commit crimes in tens of thousands.

I think we all know about takyya and the deceptive nature of that satanic pedo cult. However, now that many of those sandniggers are getting in touch with people of Christian background, one might hope that at least some Muslims are starting to be doubtful about their own "cultural" background. Those could be the target group of such a campaign.

I am sure these people will keep coming to church after becoming christian on paper. You won't run into them at the mosque, will you?

Yeah but after you convert your not a muslim anymore so it don't matter

What conflict

French revolution. They fled to Martinique and returned to France just in time to be almost wiped out defending the country during WW1 and 2.

Strict muslim parents in western countries make depressed ass kids who want to go out drink, and participate in degeneracy and have fun but are scared if their parents