DO NOT STOP

REACTIVATE THE TWITTER TREND. SPIRIT COOKING IS A GO

IT MAY BE LATE NOW BUT TOMORROW WE NEED IT BACK ALL DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2016/10/11/latinos-and-the-political-parties/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're delusional if you think anymore than 10 hispanics are going to vote for trump

>Implying legal law abiding Mexicans aren't the ones who get hurt the most by the border crossing and raping
Remember, illegals can't vote

it must be nice living in your own universe in which you ignore all the data and somehow think hispanics have come to support trump in huge numbers.

Have you even read the Op? You're the one ignoring data. It supports my point of view.

>illegals can't vote
Illegals also can't stay in the country but here they are.

it's an outlier poll ffs. you're the one ignoring all other polls which show he has the lowest support among hispanics than any republican in a long time

I am Hispanic and I will vote Trump

I seriously have no idea why people trust this LA times poll. It's been the only poll this election that has had Trump winning in the general election more often than not. and all the demographic breakdowns they do suffer from the same things

It's the poll with the best track record. But I welcome your data from other polls on how the spirit cooking debacle has affected Hispanic support.

Will you also go back?

good for you. you don't represent all hispanics. a large majority won't be voting for him

good to see charles terrance renoi is back at it

wtf? best track record? being right last election doesn't mean it'll be right this election. in fact it's been much further from the truth this entire election compared to other polls. it's just like nate silver. he's been shitty this election but happened to be great last election.
>But I welcome your data from other polls on how the spirit cooking debacle has affected Hispanic support.
LA Times is among the few daily tracking polls this election. Additionally, it's the only daily tracking poll which has demographic charts. There are no other polls out which can be used to compare the recent impact spirit cooking might have had on hispanic voters. However, other non-tracking polls have been very different from the LA times poll throughout this entire election. Here's another poll that shows how he's done with hispanics.

pewhispanic.org/2016/10/11/latinos-and-the-political-parties/

This is from october because, like I said earlier, LA Times is unique in that it's the only tracking poll which gives that demographic data. So the only other info to compare new LA times dem data to is older data.

In this pic we can see that only 24% of hispanics lean republican as of october 11th. However, in the LA times poll in the OP it shows 35.8% of hispanics are voting for Trump. Other polls are closer to this pew poll I linked than the LA times poll when it comes to hispanic results. This is what makes the LA times poll and outlier poll

they are that delusional after all the racist shit they think hispanics will vote for trump

remember legals have illegals friends family

sorry it was published in october but results were collected from late august to late september. the LA times poll was hovering around 32 to 35 percent support during that time. so my point still stands.

The trend started clearly October 28th, which is exactly when Comey wrote the letter. You guys are once again embarassing youself.

>it's been much further from the truth
You don't know that. Since we know for a fact that some of the other polls purposely give pro-dem results, you can't dismiss it because it's different. At any rate, we won't know the truth until Nov 9.
>So the only other info to compare new LA times dem data is to older data
So you do not have any data to show how Spirit cooking affected Hispanic support?

>gives a entire breakdown of why you shouldn't trust new data on the LA times poll because the old data was always outlier data
>ignores all that and makes a witty comment about how he doesn't have new data
you fucking retarded.

also you act like we've never been able to verify the accuracy of the polls this election when I'm fact we've been doing that all year with the primary results

Entire breakdown? Your breakdown consists of 'I don't have any new data buy here is a N=804 poll that shows a different result'.
>primary results
You mean the primary results that have been consistently wrong the entire year? The ones that had Clinton winning the Michigan primary by 20 points?

Your only point is that LA times is different from other polls, which considering that WE KNOW THAT SOME OF THOSE PURPOSELY SHOW A SKEWED RESULT is not a fucking argument.

Hispanic support for Clinton has dropped because of the spirit cooking. This makes perfect sense since Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic.

Latino here,
voting from Trump

i almost forgot about nevada #2

Spics don't need to vote Trump, so long as they don't vote for Hillary because they're freaked out by edgy art shit.

I can't fucking BELIEVE america is like this.

You don't even have democracy.

What a fucking joke.

Of course there is going to be voter fraud.

ANYONE CAN VOTE

Do you know what this means?

I can travel to California as a leaf and vote like 20 fucking times.

Holy shit

there are other reasons why many hispanics will be predisposed to hating Clinton

namely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Hispanic here. I convinced three family members to vote Trump, and have one republican uncle/aunt that were already voting for him.

>in fact it's been much further from the truth this entire election compared to other polls.
didn't realise the election was already over

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

didn't you know minorities are retarded children incapable of something as simple as obtaining id?
fucking racist

Is there a Discord Chat for Memetic Warfare?

I feel like we need to spice up the "Spirit Cooking" story up a bit so anons want to share it.

this is good to spread
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0

There's a board for it on the chan that is full /BMW/

I will work for free to build the wall. I will make it my life's duty. I will slave away until my life is over. Every breath I take will be used to build the wall a little higher. Every drop of sweat that falls from my brow will be from making the wall thicker. Just as we can see the Great Wall of China from space, the mexicans will be able to see the Great Wall of America from hell. From their hell: mexico.

Anyone who is unpopular with minorities and women is obviously the superior candidate.

Why can't people see this?

Nicaraguan hispanic here

My LEGAL family in the US are voting for Trump so they know very well how ILLEGALS are ruining OUR reputation and they must be DEPORTED back to their drug cartels in Mexico

CTR DETECTED. NEW COPYPASTA DETECTED

sakartvelos gaumarjos

even Canada has ID required voting

You're severely overestimating the effect of spirit cooking. That's just the email surge in general.