Ask a guy who works in a refugee "camp" anything

Ask a guy who works in a refugee "camp" in Sweden anything.

I will answer every question with 100% honesty.

>pic related, a boy who came to sweden without his parents

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras
youtu.be/yAuAtscuyy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck any cocks yet?

Why haven't you burned it down yet?

I will work for free to build the wall. I will make it my life's duty. I will slave away until my life is over. Every breath I take will be used to build the wall a little higher. Every drop of sweat that falls from my brow will be from making the wall thicker. Just as we can see the Great Wall of China from space, the mexicans will be able to see the Great Wall of America from hell. From their hell: mexico.

Not yet, will probably not happen either.

Don't want a criminal record with all the leftist who would label me as the new hitler.

Also, the money is good.

Why havn't you fucked off yet?

He looks like a big guy.

>a boy
That' shilarious. He looks Asian. Actually Asian, though. Not the Jewish version of "Asian" which just means kebab.

Why don't you kill yourself?

Do you have hazard pay?

Actual serious question.

I've hashed it out with my germanfag friend. Previously reported statistics in germany have reported as many as half of all refugees have comited a crime BUT most of those are non-violent and consist of things like hoping turnstiles for the train or petty shoplifting.

Does your hands-on experience give you any insight into their violent tendencies and could you confirm/deny most are just poor, petty sand niggers who don't know stealing is wrong?

America is infested with niggers and the rest of Europe is as cucked.

Majority of our "refugees" are Hazars from Iran who really didn't flee any war at all. They were from the middle-class in Tehran.

These motherfuckers are the ones who rape women and their own countrymen who "fled".

Read my reply from above.

Sadly not. These Hazars have actually killed people who work like me. I feel bad for the women who work alone as they are put to a risk. Naive women deserve it anyways, there are plenty of warnings already in Sweden.

Sweden is different in terms of refugee's from Germany.

Germany actually got some educated ones despite majority of them being regular shitstain mudslimes due t their religion and culture. (Syrians and Iraqis).

Swedens majority refugee-count consist of Hazars from Iran who pose as boys who came alone. They commit crime and believe rape is a normal thing to do, you can tell they think its all fun and games in their behaviour. They cost more than regular refugees too. They aren't poor at all, you can tell who made it to Sweden and who made it to Germany. Poor ones settled in Germany and Irans middle-class see it as a free vacation with everything paid, including iPhones etc.

I forgot.

We are currently in south Stockholm and many of the "refugees" spend their cash on weed and other drugs & alcohol from Bredäng (ghetto) and similar places

How about you stop giving them money, you fucking idiots... No money, no rapefugees.

Are you in a place of authority where you can send them back? Like the deciding case officer?

Have you tasted semen before?

We have to give them some cash to use on their freetime.

Thankfully, the next election many of us will vote for Sweden democrats who I HOPE (I have my doubts) will clean this mess up. That applies to people who immigrated in the 90's as well, people are tired of these Hazars.

I can't do shit. I'm a regular guy who go with these fucks to youth activities while knowing they are around 25 year-olds.

Im a 22 year old pale anglo, could i pose as a child refugee?

>we have to

No, you don't. Last time "refugees" came to Latvia they left after 5 days be ausethey realized no one was going to give them money, then when some whiny liberals wanted to give them jons everyone just said there aren't any. They left and probably went to Sweden. It's your own damn fault.

Sadly not. You need to look like a sandrat and have a fake sob-storu.

We as in us who work. I don't want this apocalypse, not even the old immigrants/refugees wants these tumors.

Too bad. I've had to process a number of "underage" ones myself, but in Belgium we do medical testing to determine if hey really are underage.

Of course, they were all 25 years old and promptly sent back.

How did you go from being a nation of vikings to this obscene level of cuckery?

>in Belgium

What's that?

Anglos should know, we're your creation.

Now that is some luxurious shit. In Sweden dental-checks were suggested but put down by these naive sjw leftist believe their stories and called it nazi methods. Heck, they even called some 1 meter fences the new Berlin-wall.

Were everyone in your case hazars as well?

Thoughts on "Brexit"?

No, Pashtoun. Hazara's are usually a shoo-in, if from Afghanistan. We use a bone scan in case there's reason to believe they are not minors (beard, wrinkles, general appearance), it gets the age in a 4-year range, and the courts are oklay with it.

>Verifying the truth of someone's claims is immoral

Does your country have auditors or does everyone just believe what corporations say and the government takes you at your word when you report your income?

Also why do Swedes feel any obligation to help refugees?

>a boy
nigga that is a full-grown man

>implying those aren't finns

lmao

Sounds like a sound way to go. Sadly we probably get all of your shit that gets thrown out.

Sweden wants to show the world that they are humane and a example not realizing they are driving this country into a civil war.

Educate our politicians senpai

>Irans middle-class see it as a free vacation with everything paid, including iPhones etc.
lost spaghetti t b h

How many new refugees daily ? Also how many of them get housing and are actually working ? For how long your gov will support them ? How much money does it cost to run this place ? Is there anything good about them if so name it, if you can't, I'll teach you how to torch shit down without any traces.

Why do your politicians care about what the rest of the world thinks about you? Sweden will always be insignificant, it just seemed like a nice place to live and soon it will seem like a shitty place to live. You're doing this all to yourselves.

>Iran
>refugees
I'm so fucking angry.

>How many new refugees daily ?
Minimal right now.

>Also how many of them get housing and are actually working ?
Free housing for everyone, few from actual middle-east are working. Zero afghans/hazars as their intention is to live a free-life here.

I know many Kurds who came with the refugee wave who goes to SFI (Swedish lessons) to try to integrate and be a part of Sweden.

> For how long your gov will support them ?
No idea yet. They have a temporary visa.

>How much money does it cost to run this place ?
Food is about 600SEK a day per refugee. living is 450SEK a day per refugee.

>Is there anything good about them if so name it, if you can't, I'll teach you how to torch shit down without any traces.

With afghan hazar tumors? Nothing good, just bad. The other refugees? Some of them try and have seen some bad shit.

My face when Sweden gets invaded by Mongols.

>Genetic analysis of the Hazara indicate partial Mongolian ancestry.[24] Invading Mongols and Turco-Mongols mixed with the local Iranian population, forming a distinct group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras

I don't know. They think we are significant while the population know we ain't shit.

Yep.. not even fleeing a war and we pay for their vacations.

Where the heck do these fucks even come from? I've seen a ton of rapefugees that look exactly like that chink in OP pic, like they arrived straight from Central Asia.

> Food is about 600SEK a day per refugee

What? That's 67 dollars.

That boy has a 5' Oclock shadow.

see

Tehran. They work a regular middle-class job and save up for a vacation in Europe. Originally they are from Afghanistan.

Correct.

>$67
What are you feeding them? Caviar?

Regluar food but high quality. It used to be cheaper but they complained and started to go on hunger-strike unless they got different higher quality food.

1. Nigga talk in fucking EUROS or USDOLLARS, no one gives a fuck about your arabic kroner

2. 66 Euro for food PER DAY PER REFUGEE?
What the FUCK? are they giving them lobster?

ungrateful fucks, should have let them starve

This "crisis" really is the scam of the century.

I would but not my choice.

If I had any say in this, I would let them shower ála Auschwitz.

You are full of shit you Sunni faggot. The ones who get fucked are the hazaras. I mean you don't even know their real name.why should we believe you. Your agenda is a different now fuck off back to your beloved is and suck cock there

be Sup Forums's hero and kill as many as you can on monday

>mfw its nearly 2000€ for food a month

What's it like having, just, all of the AIDS?

Why not here?
What the fuck?
I see 20year old niggers and kosovars studying with 13 year old IN THE SAME CLASS!!
IT'S LEGAL PEDOPHILIA

AND IF THEIR ASYLUM CASE GETS APPROVED THEY ARE LEGALLY UNDERAGE WHILE BEING 20 YEAR OLDS
FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK

you are the mongol

>boy
he's in his thirties.

>youtu.be/yAuAtscuyy8

War makes you grow faster, you biggot

Spotted the mad mudslime for telling the truth about his beloved rapefugee brothers.

>not knowing the real name makes you a liar
we call them hazarer in sweden and that's enough for me to know.

now excuse me while I wipe my ass with islam

Precis som alla andra våra flyktingar :)

What war? They haven't fled any war.

My face when Sweden is now the Mongol. My face when we don't have Mongol genes. My face when you have Mongol genes.

All is perfect.

What's the next step in your master plan?

You know the USA is the only non third world country that ranks in the top 10 most infected countries?

One a friday I might enjoy myself some shrimps and a bottle of wine. That's 150 SEK. If I go to a better restaurant and buy a three course meal, that's 500 SEK. I can't comprehend what you get for 600 SEK EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Just feed them ramen or some shit and make up for the dietary deficiencies with suppliments

They look like ethnic tajik

It's just clear that you have an agenda. And I want to know why and what behind that. Sure, Sweden has only problems with the hazaras. And yeah. Middle class in Tehran hahaha fuck off. I have been in Iran countless times and they get treated like shit over there. I don't say that they all should come to Europe but I find it strange that you try to misinform us all

t. muslim living in germany

Its their own words to my persian colleague. Not mine.

We don't only have problem with these tumors but they are the biggest problem we have right now. No nigger or sandrat can top them.

t. sand rat living in a bitch country

t. Ahmed al Burkini al Rapehmut

Kill yourself refugee

Wie geht dein Deutschlernen voran?

How do you live with yourself knowing that you are a traitor?

Where do you plan to flee in the future when you will be hunted down like the traitor you are?

Are local Swedish women dating/fucking the refugees?

How common is a Swede and refugee relationship?

Are you fellow female workers having sex with the refugees just like in Calais?

That'll be 5 SEK. NOW GET FUCK OUT!

if pic related claimed asylum in Sweden as unaccompanied 11yr old would his age be questioned? if not why not?

Those blue eyes and pointy noses.
And then there's the ape.

>if not why not?

Thumbnails get a free pass.

Omg this is perfect.

Kek is pleased.

If you go out to a night club there will be 25-30% non-Swedes there, mostly male. They are often alpha and you know what that means.

Aye there's the rub.

>that ending
I mean I saw it coming but for fucks sake Britain, you're an island it shouldn't be this hard to prevent illegal immigration.

Why am I a traitor? Please elaborate.

Never happened as far as I'm concerned.

Not afghan refugees, bouncers wont let them in even if the bouncer is a immigrant himself.

That's racist you CIS-SCUM!

>In Sweden dental-checks were suggested but put down by these naive sjw leftist believe their stories and called it nazi methods
Same thing in England.
An official organisation of dentists actually spoke against using dental checks.

White people are pathetic.

Thanks for fucking up my day.

Fuck Swedes anyway.
Independent /sapmi/ when

You're literally reposting shit from another thread you shitskin, how about you fuck off?

Really belgium bro? Which center do you work at? I didn't know we sent anyone back.

What do you think of Theo?

Sehr gut. C2 niveau. Master Abschluss in Business Management. 200k pro Jahr. Now suck my cock you inbred piece of shit

You have to go back.

you shits better start taking control of your country, don't give up like canada

Only because we know we'll start murdering everyone and conquer the world if we let out our rage

Too late for that mate.