Hey Sup Forums, I have a question

Hey Sup Forums, I have a question

What is the most absolutely blue state? A state where literally it will never turn blue unless in a freak miracle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

California. The part on the coast will need to fall into the ocean to go red.

As long as SF and LA are havens for degeneracy, commiefornia will never go red.

Minnesota

The levels of cuckiness in Minnesota easily rivals even northern Virginia and the worst parts of New England

>tfw born before a red CA

Fucking Reagan and his "amnesty". Remember cuckservatives ACTUALLY believe that if you instill "Conservative values" brown people will vote against gibs.

>tfw I live in the redest state in the union

Feels good man

>Oklahoma btw

>Minnesota
nigga you wrong, lot of googles in the cities but the weather keeps em at bay. lot of gun loving hard working conservatives there who dont like the welfare system

has WA ever gone red? I'm gonna go with WA

Interesting replies, thanks for educating me

Washington D.C

Every other state can hypothetically turn red, even California. Since it's been given 3 electoral votes, it's never went red. Not even once. It's the only place in the United States that even during the huge landslide wins of Republicans in the past remains steady blue.

Texas

+1 for California but goddamn am I going to try. #MAGA

And VOTE NO on 63

Texas

It's been about 30 years, but yes. The legislature is also nearly evenly split and generally the gubernatorial race is very close.

That is one cucked state, wow. Is it simply because the White House is there? Or is it a nigger stronghold etc?

This election explains the people cucked beyond belief: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1984

It's where King Nigger and his horde reside at, 50.7% nigger.

Mass

Commiefornia
Jew York

Minnesota is the only state not to vote Republican since 1972.

While Washington D.C. isn't a state, it is noteworthy as the only territory to never vote Republican.

Washington. God I hate those fuckers.

D.C. Isn't a state, it's a independent district crated by the gifts of virgina and Maryland

>implying Reagan was a good president.
do you even know anything about his domestic or foreign polices? Besides the soundbits? I think you are the cucked one, so brainwashed by >muh reagonism.

If washington is not a state, how do the votes work? Just like a state, or is it different because it's an independent district?

They don't have any voting members in congress, and that's about it. Its 3 electors still count toward the electoral vote, though.

WA (not DC) is perma-cucked.
There was a breakdown of voters by demographics groups (sex and/or race) and no matter how you broke it down, WA was always blue. Even Commiefornia would go red if you only looked at certain demographics.

It's because the coast cuck magnet. Most of Washington's counties are red, but Seattle probably polls around 75% Clinton and 15% Jill Stein...

Eastern Washington is SO much different. It should be part of Idaho or its own state.

t. comfy small mountain town near the leafland border

Minnesota voted Ventura for Governor so anything is possible