What was it like inside the planes on 9/11

What happened to the pilots? Were they killed when the terrorists took over? How? Stabbed with box cutters? That must have been some struggle. What about passengers? Were they killed if they resisted or were they just too fearful to act? Is topic still taboo in USA or have enough years past that the facts have come out?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/8754395/911-Voices-from-the-doomed-planes.html
youtu.be/Vk2bbLfyA4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My grandfather smoked cigarettes his whole life, I was almost 10 years old when my mother said to him "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you need to stop inmediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He quit cold-turkey that very day. 3 years later he died of lung cancer. We were very close, and his death destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Please never smoke, don't put us through what our Grandfather put us through". I agreed, at age 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a small sense of regret for never having done it, because that post gave me fucking cancer anyways. Jesus fuck, you post some fucking garbage.

Everyone on the plane died you fucking retard. You don't survive a plane crashing into a building. All we can do is guess

I'm not too sure but I think some people died?

like dis

Before 9/11, the advice given to plane crew and passengers in the event of a hijacking was to sit tight and let the hijackers do whatever they wanted, as all prior hijackings had simply been airborne hostage-taking.

Motly, everyone sat around and waited for the hijackers to start making their demands, then exploded into a fireball.

nice copy pasta fag

Planes were probably cruise missiles. Our liberated Nazi engineers showed us how to make them ages ago.

I remember 9/11 so fucking vividly. I was 11. Just started secondary school.

Coming home from school and being glued to that telly screen, it was awful.

What a fucking thing to happen.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/8754395/911-Voices-from-the-doomed-planes.html

American Airlines Flight 11 WTC
"There is somebody stabbed in business class"

United Airlines Flight 175 WTC
"Stewardess stabbed"

American Airlines Flight 77 Pentagon
"The cockpit crew were killed"

United Airlines Flight 93 Field
"Mayday" against sounds of a struggle.
Sounds like they did attack the crew and possibly passengers and some were killed before impact.

Or, you could spend 2 minutes on google and get links to detailed descriptions instead of shitposting out loud on Sup Forums.

>that telly screen
>telly

inb4 some old jewish woman in 50 years claims to have survived all 4 plane crashes because the terrorists arms got too tired to stab her

>What was it like inside the planes on 9/11?

Squishy.

they wouldn't have been killed
they would have died screaming

the passengers on flight 93 actually fought back
that's why there's a struggle

fucking al-Qaida ruining the gentleman's terrorist attack

who makes these threads and why?

how would Sup Forums react if muzzies tried to hijack your plane?, be honest.

they were telling them they had bombs on the plane or some shit and acted like it was going to be a normal hijacking but instead flew into the building

Rather be stuck to a 'telly' screen than stuck to the side of a twin tower

youtu.be/Vk2bbLfyA4A

You have to keep in mind that the mindset regarding terrorism was different before 9/11. The people on the flight had no reason to believe that the planes were going to be used as weapons because no terrorist have ever really done anything like that up until that point. I'm sure they all just assumed that they were going to land and be held hostage somewhere for a couple of days until a ransom was paid or some special ops team stormed in and rescued them.

7.5/10
good work user.

It's like no one ever saw "Escape from New York".

the fuckin telly lad

This is a fine pasta. The last sentence takes away from the impact though, IMO. It should end "gave me fucking cancer anyways" since that's the punchline.

It was like a CG nightmare CG everywhere Michael Bay would have been proud of it.

N O H I J A C K C O D E S

There was a third plane during the 9/11 attacks, the passengers knew the terrorists were going to crash it so they rushed the terrorists and brought it down where it was unlikely to do much harm.

its easy to break the armrest off a plane seat, i did this by leaning on it accidentally on a trip to america (inb4 fat).
the hinge part where it breaks off is basically a sharp piece of metal sticking out a long plastic handle.
good luck fighting me with a box cutter abdul.

What if he challenges you to a game of knifey spoony ?

kek