WHO /ELECTION ANXIETY/ HERE?

WHO /ELECTION ANXIETY/ HERE?

Me. I had to get a support dog. I kind of feel like a faggot for it, but she helps.

not at all trump is woing to win no doubt

Dogs are good for that sort of thing.

It's literally the first thing anyone should do if they suffer from anxiety or depression. Get a fucking dog.

What if the elections get rigged

I was joking, you queer

And I wasn't.

i wanna piss my pants but i can't piss anymore because i pissed 5 minutes ago

One last victory for conservatives before the soul-crushing NWO
Pls

Hey, America, don't fuck this up!!!

If he doesn't win I will never get to hear the end of it from the ultra liberal people that live in my dorm. But if he does I get to be smug as fuck until I graduate. I have so much riding on this.

It really sucks. I can't fucking sit down and enjoy anything without feeling the need to run back to Sup Forums or Twitter to make sure anything new hasn't broken. I believe Trump will win, but it's nerve-racking, like watching your team with the ball when you're down 4 points with one minute left and 50 yards to go.

You can sit here all day and play mental gymnastics with the polls and electoral maps. But with an election as crazy and unpredictable as this one, you can't trust the polls as in previous elections. Creating all of this anxiety and worry over something you can't control is meaningless. The only numbers which matter will be revealed on November 8th.

Make sure you go vote!

if he doesn't win and things are horrible you can say things like "Oh jeez yeah you really backed the winner!" and when she seizes you can say things like " wow I thought that was a conspiracy though!" just be a real sarcastic douche, that's what I've done about obama

That'd be me

You should all invest in your guns while you have the chance... save the last bullet for yourselves as the ATF comes to seize your weapons and coral you on to the terrorist watch/no fly list for radical/racist behavior. Oh, it's gonna happen... and Trump will seal himself up in his golden tower, locking you out. You feel it? It's a comin'...

Fucking all of this so much

I think at this point, Trump is definitely going to win, barring election fraud. Polls are close, but when you factor in "shy Trump voters", I don't think they're really close, I think he's up a few percent, and will win.

The key there is barring election fraud. I can't believe it has come to this, but I think there's a very good chance he'll win the majority of the popular vote and also win the electoral college, but due to fraud (rigged voting machines, etc) the "elites" will just hand Clinton the election.

If that happens, it will be interesting to see how our side reacts. If it's patently obvious it was rigged to all, that would call for a challenge if not a major popular uprising. But I fear that there will be just enough doubt about whether or not it's rigged that the public will just accept it and move on. Also, the American public is too comfortable and happy for any sort of serious conflict (civil war, etc.) Sure there are people that will go there, but most won't and that will be that.

Guess we'll see......

WHAT IS THAT

You can't rig the appearance that you still have a base when you dont

>well you can't control the rapid necrosis due to the poisonous tarantula biting you, so don't even worry about it.

autist

You lossssst long ago, goyim. Embracssse the new world.

kys

Not at all.
Its pretty simple at this point. If Trump wins, fantastic. If he loses, there is literally no doubt its because of the rampant rigging that we've caught them doing red handed several times.

Our message is out one way or the other. The people are tired of the current establishment. They can try to shove this turd of a candidate through, but their days are numbered and they know it.

I hope you're right, and I want to believe.

But if they do rig the election, what's to stop them from rigging the next one too, message being out or no?

I can't say for sure that they won't try. They won't have too if Hillary opens the borders.

Just don't be surprised if an actual civil war starts. Americans can be complacent for sure, but you can only push people so far

I think Hillary opening the borders could be a wild card there. I know the left is drooling over all those new voters, but I think that's the one thing that could push most of America out of its complacency. If it starts getting like Europe around here, even the blue states aren't going to like that. Then, who knows...

Shadilay, brothers...

Trump will win

Screencap this post

praise kek