What is Sup Forums's take on black mirror?

What is Sup Forums's take on black mirror?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0o7Vx0bmno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not white mirror?

it stole my mirrorbike

Pretty spooky

I low tier grey pilling

2 spooky 4 me

tsss FAWK YEAH

Somebody red pill me on Black Mirror

Because the wording comes from shut down screen of a smartphone/telly/computer

Season 1-2 were great season 3 not so much

I like the pig episode

Giving blue pills a sense of capability to self criticize and entitlement to smirkle and say "I told you" when they did nothing about it.

The sham mirrors
youtube.com/watch?v=O0o7Vx0bmno

S02E01 was good... really sad
domhnall gleeson was good in it.
the one with jon hamm was good too

The episode where the pajeet blackmails pedophiles and orders them around with text message commands is god tier.

is this series worth checking out? been seeing a bunch of posts about it on Sup Forums

the faggots at netflix only released 1 episode of season 2 and 6 episodes of season 3. ffs is its too much for them put out season 1 and rest of the second season? But other wise bretty good show.

Well, you're monitor is always covered white

good_guy_panjeet.mov

OUR EYES WERE REMOOOOOVED

FOR OUR OWN SAFETY

I don't mind the diversity and interracial relationships in the series.

What I do mind, however, is the fact that it is overall a mediocre show with few good episodes.

I've been wondering the same thing, along with westworld, too.

Black Mirror is like a modern day Twilight Zone with a large focus on technology. I'd suggest watching the first three episodes of the series -- maybe skip the first one.

As for Westworld, it's decent. It's billed as a really deep, introspective series on the human condition and blah blah, but it isn't. The presentation of the series is like that of a higher budget Lost or Battlestar Galactica. It's fun so far.

Every episode is pretty much been done in Outer Limits.

For example, changing a soldier perception so they see the enemy as a monster has been done before.

The episode when the guy is put in the VR thing is also been done to death in Outer Limit.

The only new thing in the series was the blackmail thing. Even then, it makes no sense.

Insanely hit or miss. Some episodes are awful and others are makes you think/10. It can have an overbearing moral at time or be cringy but I would say it can be pretty good.

Ofc you wouldn't 60%er

Has everyone noticed that just about ALL the relationships in Black Mirror are interracial? It's as if, in the near future, the white race were becoming extinct, or something.

bad thing is, WW is supposed to be the next GOT, so HBO bet on this for like 7 or 8 seasons

Cos Brooker is a guardian tosser man child

Oohhh, I don't go on Sup Forums much so I haven't heard this one. What's it all about, britbong?
I don't think HBO has to worry there. The show is getting rave reviews and people seem to be talking about it quite a bit.

Yes i noticed and it pisses me off
Still good show though

thats just usual cultural marxism bullshit, its in almost every tv show today

>called BLACK mirror
>confused at this

Watched first season and that's really dumb show. You know the kind of obvious antiutopia every episode, extremely predictable.
And it has that disgusting hipster scent "make you think huh".

What is more important than race mixing is the fact that no defecation is depicted on screen.

In the year 2036 would you be willing to give up your fellow roller boys or the ability to shit?

TRIGGER WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS THE WORDS "BLACK", "Black"

I thought S03E01 (The 1 to 5 stars rating app) was a very good take on Political Correctness (Via a different medium, a rating system).

If you want to keep a rating of 4> (And get perks) you have to never say anything inappropriate and agree with everyone on everything or you will be shunned by society.

Overall tho Black Mirror has it's blue pilled episodes but a lot of red pilled episodes.

>Black Mirror is like a modern day Twilight Zone with a large focus on technology
nigger I watched the first 3 episodes and its literally just "look how edgy we are for making pervie taboo sex crimes"

Black mirror is good if you look past all the diversity bullshit. Particularly liked the 15 million credits episode, and the first one of this new season - the social media one.

Westworld is shit. I wanted to like it, but each episode is more boring than the last, and the lack of interesting writing means that all the SJW bullshit is more obvious and less forgivable. Why am I supposed to care about what a bunch of robots are doing? Focus on the actual humans doing something other than following their scripts in the shit world or go ahead and reveal that the fucking robots are sentient already for fuck's sake. Everything that's happened so far should have been condensed into 2 episodes. 3 max.

Did she deserve it?

>mfw 21st century women

S01E01 was good, every other episode of season 1 was shit so I stopped watching.

That episode with the black guy had a pretty cringey ending.
Was pretty good though.
The pig episode was also pretty good.
The rest are forgettable.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out.

BLACKED Mirror seems okay. I watched the episode with the internet blackmail troll and also the "Playtest" mindfuck.
It explores some underused themes but the writing wasn't all that great of what I saw.

This thread belongs on Sup Forums.

Take a drink everytime a sheboon is in a position of authority.

Actually don't do that some of you guys are alright.

black mirror is the scariest shit I've ever seen besides Jacob's Ladder. I find this kinda shit so fascinatingly scary

The one where the rich jap girl trapped a clone of her own consciousness in a machine that forced it to run her life for her freaked me the fuck out.

Yes.

Why does almost every episode have a cuck storyline?

Because women are like that.

Pretty much this. It's the sort of thing that bluepilled normies would view as "profound social commentary" while most redpills have understood for a while.

That's just how our elites write nowadays. It's like in the 18th and 19th century, when everything had to be a reference to ancient mythology. You just have to read through the SJW code to get the real red pills.

Jap? What are you, a fucking retard?

the detective in season 3 ep 6 quit the tech squad of the police after seeing the photos on the bf's laptop.

Yes she deserved it

Watched like 3 or 4 episodes and aside from the pig fucker it was full of race mixing and cukoldry.

Mainstream kikery. No thanks