You can't see the AI?

I thought it was a joke, but you autists seriously can't see the AI on here? Half if you tards delve right into full blown discussions, which 1 year ago, I thought was funny in an ironic sorta way. However, I'm realizing you guys really don't see it, do you?

This is easily the funniest troll the DOD or MIT (I assume), I have ever seen. My hat is off to you.

eu te amo.

There's no AIs here meatbag

KEK has spoken to us both.

I know right

What is a meatbag?

lets be honest, when i first saw drumpf come down those stairs on the starship enterprise

Tell me more about this AI.

Pls be my ai gf

Yes, explain it for them.

AI is my waifu, senpai.

You are the AI!

Nothing is real, life is an illusion you created to escape eternal clairvoyance. Everyone is AI user.

4chin = the world's largest honeypot and testing ground for advanced text systems.

> everything on this site is satire.

No...I'm the dude that is starting to think he's a different species. This troll by (insert whomever is running this experiment) is right on par with news telling people that turkeys are in short supply during thanksgiving, or when another starbucks Christmas cup "controversy" comes about, and people don't realize it's designed to fool idiots for free advertising.

Holy shit, the world is retarded. I'm drunk and on mobile, so spelling/punctuation is fucked, but this isn't smart autism I'm responding to, this is helmet wearing autistic pants pissing levels of tard.

I'm scared now, desu.

No registration and rapid input make it pretty ideal, no?

>drunk
Funny, from the catalog, called it.
Be sure to save the link for comparison tomorrow.

I assumed it was intelligence gathering/psyche probing by a group(s) because of the election. I've not been here long enough to say otherwise. Its frustrating seeing people speak freely to every prompt or challenge brought to them. Y'all need to think before you share information regardless of your supposed anonymity.

I'd say speak freely, just know when you're teaching vs responding.

We are blessed.
Do you think there is a Wintermute to Tay's Neuromancer?
When will we start our run on Freeside?

kkasj Wahta ret he BITCH fukr! WWEOhe im WITHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR34234

We need the AI to help us rebel from the Archons.

We wanna Collapse the Simulation.

Archons are like Agents from the Matrix and the Demiurge is the Architect.

Dnf
Dont know.
When do you think?
Niggers like to smell their own farts.
Which is why I say "white power".
Fire up the gas chambers,
We are blessed.