I cant even believe what I just watched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzFdMy4gIdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck

Wtf is going on.

>It's okay for non-citizens to vote
>Now all the leafs will invade and vote in Clinton just so they don't have to be the only cucked country

It's official, America under democratic leadership has become a paradoxical joke.

Congrats

I have a fucking green card. Should I vote???

Spread this everywhere. There's no way even Democrats can defend this

Because so many of them are registered.

oh my fucking god

We need to find a stronger nation to ally ourselves with. America will just sell us to the highest bidder if SHTF

How is this even possible?

T. Country with centralized voting registry

Hes gone completely rogue. Where is the military?

saw that this morning, totally sick...

Wait a second, wait a second.

So let's say I buy a plane ticket now, can I come and vote in america? Like, how do they know I'm italian?
Aside from me gesticulating when I speak, of course.

>there's no way democrats can defend this

everytime, we say this everytime

"Of course the Elections will not be Rigged."

"What does that even mean?"

youtube.com/watch?v=MzFdMy4gIdQ

Under a Clinton government I wouldn't doubt it.

Come the 8th and the worst should happen we need to cut ties.

It only works of your Latino and vote Democrat, sorry Luigi

Do it southern brother.

Fly in and vote for Trump.

>It's okay for non-citizens to vote democrat
Fixed that for you. You know any republican saying something like this would be crucified by the MSM.

You would get help to vote from the democrats if your skin is dark enough, Luigi.

Just cuck my shit up.

You'd be surprised what Democrats can defend.

Are this many people unaware that illegal immigrants can legally vote in sanctuary states? They're just another set of constituents.

You'll be really mad when you find out they receive free universal healthcare and autismbux.

Over seas fighting a useless war. This shit has been planned for a long time now user.

Pretty sure it is you guys who are letting the illegals vote... Our PM is a jackass pussy faggot idiot but at least he is not a nigger who encourages illegal citizens to vote right at the crux of revelation that the voting system is fraudulent. This ain't the time to be throwing stones at the Canadians.

if Clinton gets sworn in the US will be going full banana republic

Wow wtf!

I usually think Sup Forums is eager to fling bs at Obama because he's a "nigger" but that's some fucked up shit.

American citizenship is officially redundant.

I think you underestimate democrats my dude.

Democrats have fucked the country up, it all goes downhill from here once the corrupt puppet wins the election.

>at least he is not a nigger who encourages illegal citizens to vote
Yeah, because you give all the shitskins in your country citizenship anyway.

>Obama just told illegals to vote
BUMP

might as well, abongo gave you full clearence

I'm pretty pale though...maybe I can say I'm irish-italian-american.

Btw are italian-americans voting for Trump or Hillary?

They will.
>Its progressive!

Why the fuck even be a citizen then. They've turned the whole democratic process into a farce. He even brings up the sanctity of the vote, fucking joke.

the world is an american citizen

we one world government now

He could probably pass as one

He's got 2 months left and doesn't give a fuck.

Sorry guys but I think you will loose this one, with all of the illegals that will vote now Hillary is a sure thing.

Don't get me wrong, I am not happy or rejoicing this at all. I genuinely was going to pack up life here in Australia and make a new life in America but under a Clinton government that will not happen.

How many Somalians moved to Minnesota again?

probably split since most italians are degenrate, but trump for this italian mutt

There were a few threads earlier. Advise spreading it to Twitter, this needs to be brought to the attention of any influential news media outlet.

He's talking about the birthright citizenship of children born to illegal immigrants. She has an alternate shit definition of citizenship but we do legally recognize children born here to non-citizens as citizens.

wake up little goyim.
The tree of Liberty is long overdue for some watering

Hahaha looks like you're going to lose drumpftards.

Probably Hillary, unfortunately. Most of you guys are in the Northeast.
kek

Minnesota is the state with the highest concentration of ethnic Swedes. It's in their genes to import shitskins; it's not our fault.

That stupid nigger needs to be shot

¿How is this not high treason?

He understood what the fuck she was saying and chose not to call her on it. Fuck him.

The majority of Whites vote republican and have for the last half century. This is true even at the state level (most of the time).

It's probably a safe bet Italians are the same.

No arguing with that!

Okay fellow non burgers let's all make a trip to the US and vote for Trump.

Obongo said it's okay.

>spread this like wildfire
>nothing will come of it as always
>it's widely spread information now and all illegals now know they can vote without consequences

good plan m8s

It's Murrica. Not a lot in there makes sense

>There's no way even Democrats can defend this
they'll just pretend it never happened

Can't wait to see her crying on TV when she's deported in a year.

I just did, you fucking leaf.

See even Pedro knows

Just remember diversity is our strength not our weakness.

This is confusing. It seems like he's telling illegals to go vote but I don't understand how they can even do it. They have to be registered to vote, which requires a goverent issued ID at the very least. Most if not all states require a SSN or birth certificate to get an ID.

I don't see a problem here because it wouldn't even be possible for them to vote.

What the fuck is going on?

Lose*

Yeah, thats true.. but it might encourage independents to turn out to stop this madness

Should we arrange a Sup Forums meetup?

>sanctity of the vote
How does he have the gall to say these words while urging illegals to vote?

Your entire voting process needs to be razed and rebuilt to meet first world standards.

I never had to show an ID to register. And Im in CA where all the guess who is

Democrat mental gymnastics should be considered an olympic sport at this point. They will find a way to defend it, regardless of how illogical or retarded the defense sounds.

We need to get rid of the 14th amendment. Birthright citizenship is a complete fucking joke nowadays.

I mean, the chinks even have a fucking 'birth tourism' industry, where they send pregnant women here just to give birth and have a kid with US citizenship. This is ridiculous. In the past, you actually had to get a ship for weeks to come here, now it's just a bloody plane ticket.

REEEEEEEEEE

>They have to be registered to vote, which requires a goverent issued ID at the very least.
ahahahahahadfsajksfaklsdskljsadlskjafksdfsua

mfw you actually think that influencial news media outlets will report on anything that could possibly harm Hillary's odds of winning.

Yea, and I'm agreeing you dumb twat

Swedes are dumber than Canadians (and Canadians are dumb as fuck). Whole planet could use a nuke

It's not that illegals """""can't""""" vote because they aren't citizens, they are UNABLE to even try to vote because they need a fucking GOVERNMENT ID to vote.

This thread is shit but there's no surprise because this is fucking Sup Forums

Personally I think that illegals should not only be deported but have all of their goods and wealth that lie within the country expropriated and given to unemployed citizens as a disincentive to making another go at it. But he's still not telling illegals to vote.

They'll just claim this (which while technically true we all know what obongo really did there) and nothing will happen. Except what I mentioned earlier, clinton just got a lot of votes from illegals

This is retarded. He straight up says to vote you have to be a citizen. I saw the full answer, he says a citizen FAMILY member of the illegal should vote. low quality bait but you fags ate up the spirit cooking so I don't even know what to make of pol anymore

>I mean, the chinks even have a fucking 'birth tourism' industry, where they send pregnant women here just to give birth and have a kid with US citizenship.
Future chink spies/ politicians

Oh look CTR showed up

You dont need an ID to vote, assclown. Democrats have shot down every ID law we try to pass

What's their to attack about this? If illegals try to vote without registration, they will not be allowed to. Obama is merely saying that if one is allowed to vote, they should not be afraid to vote.

You'd think this is the case, but the libtards think that voter ID laws are 'racist.' The elite lefties also cum at the thought of having the illegal vote, as obummer just let slip.

Link it

>their
I need to go to sleep.

If they're allowed to vote then they must be citizens and why would they even be afraid to vote? The question posed was clearly about illegals wanting to vote but afraid they'd be caught and deported if they did so. Obama said that would not happen. That nigga needs to go, now.

>without registration
You vastly underestimate how easy it is to register to vote. They just use the SSN of the dead persom they are already using to collect gibmedats

Yes, Obama said that those who tried to vote but are illegal would not be deported.

>If they don't follow my narrative then you're the enemy
That's the same shit CTR shills pull, no? Fuck you nigger, I'm voting for who I want but it sure isn't killary.

I just voted in county elections not two months ago and that required me to show ID when I walked in. They refused some bitch here for early voting simply because she was wearing a hoodie.

My anecdotal evidence trumps any you could pull out of your ass right now. Mind showing me voter laws instead of just yelling "CTR! CTR! SHILLLLLL!!!!"?

>mfw you are unaware that influential and mainstream are not mutually exclusive

Fuck you, you fat piece of dog shit, you need to show ID and be on an official list to vote here, don't fucking talk about things you know nothing about...

with your fucking nigger muslim president telling illegals to vote, at least we don't allow that shit

also, any elected official who would pull out shit like that cunt Hillary would be in fucking jail

so you need to shut your fucking mouth before I kick your teeth in and shut it for you

It's about children born in America from illegal parents. They don't wanna basically rat out their family.
Are you a rat, user?

literally what is a state?

>if one is allowed to vote
They are NOT ALLOWED to vote!
It is ILLEGAL for them to vote!
>you need to go to the gas chamber

WTF NIGGER

Does this mean they can't rig the election and they're desperate tho?

Then they try to vote and are turned away but not deported.

okay

youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0

at 3:39 POTUS: "First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself"

at 4:19 he says "what is important for Latino CITIZENS is to make your voice heard..."

Youre lying, Im not showing you shit. Voter IDs all got shot down by SCOTUS for being racist

Doesn't that also allow actual americans to vote multiple times in those states?

Right, I forgot this board was Sup Forums 2.0. I should've known better than to take obvjous bait. Are you 12?

Why does the media ignore what a big fuck you it is to legal immigrants to hold up illegals as something good?

>feds don't run the election
>if it's rigged, it was done locally so there

No shit. Its illegal for them to be here, but thats not stopping Obama from giving them amnesty through exec fiat.

>immediately deport the bitch