Is Ken Cosgrove the only good guy in Mad Men? He's the only one that didn't cheat, fuck anyone over...

Is Ken Cosgrove the only good guy in Mad Men? He's the only one that didn't cheat, fuck anyone over, or become a degenerate alcoholic.

Attached: cosgrove.jpg (700x1000, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCzTZSa3teo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if he was the only good guy but he was definitely the best guy

>refused to engage in nepotism
>lost an eye on the job and kept going
>knows how to dance
>writes cool short stories
>treats co-workers with respect even if they're Pete

Attached: ayyyy.gif (141x141, 483K)

He gave up on his dream of becoming a writer to be a spiteful cunt in the end, so no, not really a good guy.

He was a real stand up guy

is this Cole fucking Phelps from that moviegame?

>He's the only one that didn't cheat, fuck anyone over, or become a degenerate alcoholic.

>cheating on women is wrong

if it's not wrong why is it called cheating

Sal's only problem was being too pure

Attached: salvatore-romano.jpg (800x600, 76K)

PHELPS. BADGE 1247.

Yep, Kinsey and Crane are in the game too. Maybe some others but I can't remember.

>cheating on women
>bad

Dog either you do it first or they do.

Wasn't there some shenanigans involving this guys actor and the show, why he was turned into a fag and never heard from again?

Sad if true, he was good.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Phelps.png (1127x670, 519K)

>ywn have an eyepatch and look cool with it
why the fuck even live?

>gay
>pure

he was gay since the start
but I think him leaving did come from drama with the actor

He said the kid who played Glen couldn't act for shit and was only there because his dad was the creator of the show

YOU FUCK YOUNG BOYS, VALDEZ?

Ken, Sal, Ted, Lane, Stan and Henry were the only decent people in the show.

Roger and Pete were mostly okay, but had some big flaws

Roger did nothing wrong.

One of the things this show might teach you about people is that no one is absolutely good or absolutely bad. Different characters have ups and downs. They do shitty things sometimes. Sometimes they redeem themselves and sometimes they don't. It's part of what makes the characters repeatable despite the fact that their specific position in life is very different from the audience. While we can't all relate to being a high-powered creative director, we can relate to letting down a loved one or losing our temper at a co-worker, or maybe even some of Don's darker moments. Ken isn't 100% good. Watch how he treats Peggy in the early parts of season 1. He doesn't start to respect her, or any of the women in the office for a while.

how does everyone overlook this

He tackled a secretary and lifted up her skirt in front of the whole office to see what color panties she was wearing. He's not a good guy.

Fucking over Pete is almost worth giving up on your dream, and is in fact possibly a more noble dream to reach for.

Agreed. It's just a result of many well written characters.

That's today's equivalent of telling a knock knock joke at the office.

They drop serious hints in the first episode about him being gay in the first episode. I can't believe I never noticed the first time I watched it.

>Punished Ken: a man denied his account

He wrote for a famous magazine at one point. It's not like he abandoned his dream because of his work.

>Solves multiple high profile cases
>Basically the golden boy
>They find out he's cheating on his wife, which is none of their business
>Pushed all the way to the bottom, scorned by all his work associates and basically abandoned

Why?

Did Raimi write for this game?

>I can't believe I never noticed the first time I watched it.
I hope you're kidding, it was obvious as soon as he opened his mouth with his overcompensating, not to mention his faggy italian style.

lmao based

Well, he's not wrong

Edgar was a left-leaning parasite

Glen played the awkward kid role really well

Awkward kid who almost gets to fuck January Jones

>Pushed all the way to the bottom, scorned by all his work associates and basically abandoned
That was their plan. He was getting close to catching his superiors so they used his affair to not only demote him, but to put all the attention and press away from their scheme

That time when he was married and asked out the secretary anyways.

That time when said secretary's boss had to play with his zipper to get Ken to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCzTZSa3teo

Was he married at that point? I can't remember

BASED SAL

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

MATTHEW WEINER UTTERLY BTFO

>degenerate alcoholic
Mormon detected