(((You)))

You know, fellows, with all the recent happenings a lot of memories came to my mind.

I've studied a lot of occult lore: Kabbalah, because (((reasons))), some hermetic lore, Crowley, LaVey, Blavatskaya, etc.

It's really ironic that you got strait into THE deal.

The Ultimate Redpill is that there is NO magic except MEME MAGIC.

It's all memes really.

There is some force. It's not good or evil, it just is. Call it any way you like.

All the things you believe is memes, created in this force by (yous).

G-d - meme.
Christian God - meme.
Allah - meme
Jesus - once was a man, became a meme.

But that's not point of my message.

Point is that there's two ways of using this power, i'll call them "right-hand" and "left-hand".

When you go "right" you are a servant of your chosen meme. You have restrictions imposed by it. Commandments, for example.

If you go "left" then there's no restrictions, except yourself.

"Right" is easier, it's harder to get "lost" on it. If you get "lost" you will only go insane and become a fanatical inquisitor type.

"Left" is faster, but a lot harder.

Using this force is the most potent drug ever.

Did you felt the rush when all of you were memeing - daughters, cooking, etc?

If you get lost on "left" not only you go insane, you become addicted to it. And as with opiates, you'll build a tolerance. To feel that again you'll require more and more potent stimuli. It also takes a toll on your body. Look at Hillary and Podesta's hands, notice how crooked they are. Looks like they are past the point of no return, when it's impossible to restrict yourself, you'll die in days if not hours.
Notice the fullness of Abramovic cheeks - she dabbles, perhaps unwittingly i can't telk for certain.

You know there's a reason why (((they))) don't let women study kabbalah and require the student to be married, pass the faith test and recently, a psyhiatric evaluation.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_function_collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We praise KEK here.

And spell check for God's sake. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yes, there is some women that can handle it, but it's 1/1000 if not less. Better be safe than sorry. Women have a lot harder times to resist temptation. And temptation is your enemy.

So (((I))) salute you. You have memed Kek. He is what you made him to be.

2/2

Ask me related. If i can tell you someting, i will.

How do you begin / what the fuck are you even talking about

Praise kek

Making a shift from shock troopers to artisans of memes would be pretty interesting.

Bump for interest as I'm not very knowledgeable in the occult and seeing /xpol/ discussion is always fun

I was really curious when i was a teen. Now i regret it often.

My main point is that Meme magic is the only type of magic that exists. If it's magic at all.

Second point - Hillary is doing wicked things not to get power, but to merely survive now. Abramovic are in this shit too but not that deep. It shows on their faces and bodies. Huma looks like she had glimpsed and now trying to get away. Wiener is just a pedo.

Kek, when the dragons come from the sky do not accept their "gifts" BTW they will be in the form of "Aliens"

Cool story pham tell it again

Question: wouldn't the path which requires adhering to restrictions be the more difficult one?

Also, could you explain why the left hand path is "a lot harder" than the right? I understand you believe that the consequences of getting lost in the left hand path are far more severe and unpleasant than the right, but I want to know why one is more likely to get lost on that path. If it's because the left has restrictions and the right doesn't, then what kinds of restrictions are you referring to exactly?

obviously if you believed in the path you wouldn't get lost because it would all make so much sense you wouldn't really have anything to object.

If you stray from the path you never belived in it

are you familiar with this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_function_collapse
and do you think it relates to memeing into existence?
i.e. many people observe a meme and it becomes reality

do you think it is related to the occult at all?

Not quite an answer to my question but still valuable input.

But what if something were to happen that changed one's perspective. The path made sense to them before, but in light of new experiences that path is shown to be unreasonable? Like a pagan who gets a divine revelation from Jesus or a Christian who gets a divine revelation from Isis?

Because in the end left path has a lot more restrictions, that you impose on yourself to not get lost. You can not count on anyone or anyhing except yourself, your morals and judgement.

Ethics of the left path can be summed as "might makes right, right makes responsiblity". If you forget that power is only means, not the end, and you are responsible for ALL consequences of your actions, you WILL get addicted.

then you never believed in the path you believed in whatever made up bullshit you came up with so you essentially believed in the opposite path

I worship kek every day and want to grow spiritually in an ascetic tradition. Does anyone have tips on avoiding masturbation? Is it even practical?

So on a right hand path, one imposes ethical restrictions to avoid getting lost, and getting lost means becoming addicted to power?

So if the left hand path doesn't use ethical restrictions to avoid getting lost, does it involve some other type of restriction or does it inevitably lead to ruin invariably? You said it's harder, so some kind of restriction must exist on the left path, right?

It's not like that. If one is pagan, he won't get something from jesus unless there's some christian memed it into him.

>then you never believed in the path you believed in whatever made up bullshit you came up with

That implies that belief = knowledge, and that is not the case with faith which is what we're talking about. If you truly believe something, and then something happens to make you believe differently, that doesn't mean you didn't believe before, it means there was something you didn't realize. If following a path requires full knowledge of everything that could be relevant to said path, then no one would be capable of following any spiritual path because people don't know very much about anything.

>so you essentially believed in the opposite path

How so?

The force is neutral? You can use for good or evil?

It's true. When I channel the meme magic of Kek I literally smile a mischievous smile when I do it.

I feel playful and chaotic.

Recently I've grown closer to the Archangel Michael for some reason. As if I feel synchronicity with his righteous authority.

>pretend to be meme magic expert
>can't even get digits

Stop being retard, those books broke your brain

>That implies that belief = knowledge, and that is not the case with faith which is what we're talking about. If you truly believe something, and then something happens to make you believe differently, that doesn't mean you didn't believe before, it means there was something you didn't realize. If following a path requires full knowledge of everything that could be relevant to said path, then no one would be capable of following any spiritual path because people don't know very much about anything.
Exactly

>How so?
The path is one all the rest are opposites because they aren't the path

Check'd n' Kek'd

No. Looks like i'm cryptic again.

"Right" - you have restrictions from the begining, they are imposed in the "memetic field" that you are operating in. For example when you operating purely Christian it's the Bible. Miracles etc. May become a saint. If you get lost on the "right path" you get your shizophrenia and likely become a maniac who thinks that God commands him to kill all (((someone))).

"Left" is different. You don't have any restrictions, but you risk addiction each and every time you even think of doing something for pleasure. Because it's the most powerful sensation. And the more you do the more potent stimuli you need

to summerize, /pol is invoking kek by way of worship. this is an example of RHP or heterodoxy. not only is this incredibly unsafe, but you are praising a "demon" that you yourself do not actually control

this is why LHP is the only way to spiritual salvation

you can either act for a force or be acted upon

Corvette for $5k or less? Pull your head out of your ass for like 5 minutes Canada.

Christianity contains many spiritual themes from previous religions and pantheons. This is why Freemasons and Rosicrucians are able to adapt Christian themes to their ancient pagan beliefs. So most modern pagans have at least a little Jesus memed into them as Jesus is often associated with Horus, Apollo, Jupiter (the God), Tammuz, etc.

So if one day in the modern era a Norse mystic were conducting a ritual meditation under a drug-induced trance and received a divine revelation from Jesus Christ and consequently took himself off the left-hand path and began following the gospel, would that mean that he never really believed in his previous path or could it be accepted that new information/experiences changed his very strong beliefs in a different direction?

The source is real and it works. It always worked, it wasn't meme'd into working, successful memes originate or are established by the source. False memes get destroyed.

But you do have certain kinds of restrictions in the left hand path. just not ethical ones. They're the kind of restrictions that are self-imposed out of a personal sense of caution/diligence. For example: when playing golf, one does not play well by simply swinging the club however he feels like swinging it on a whim - in order to play well he must restrict himself to a particular stance, posture, and swing. There are rules he must obey in order to perform well. These kinds of rules exist in everything involving skill, and magic is certainly one of those things - good or evil.

So the right carries ethical restrictions while the left carries practical restrictions. This being the case how can we say that the left path is more difficult without identifying which kind of restriction is more difficult to adhere to? Trying to be virtuous is certainly difficult, but so is trying to be careful while playing with fire.

Not physical. You can't meme a Rolls-Royce in your backyard, but you can meme yourself to earn more (it requres working better) and buy it.

You better think of "path" as an approach. If he sees Jesus, than he was Jesused initially or he thought Jesus was a god too.

>It's really ironic that you got strait into THE deal.
What exactly is supposed to be ironic about that?

Well they both lead to the Golden Rule. Compare Ten Commandments and principles of LaVeyan satanism.

Without all mystical bullshit.

Well what does it mean to be "Jesused" or "Apollo'd" or "Horused"? Merely knowing the myths surrounding these figures is enough for the mind to be able to draw them up while in a state like the one I described, you don't have to already be a believer in them.

Treat others as you wish to be treated? Is that the Golden rule to which you're referring? Because "Might makes right" doesn't appear to lead in that direction. Demonstrably or theoretically.

What makes it ironic though?

It's complicated. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not, depends on your mind. But if you don't know about it you won't get it. This all have a lot of similarities with psychology. Placebo effect.

Right makes responsibilty is a lot more important. Forget it and you're lost.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Might makes right - right makes responsibility sounds like a roundabout way of saying "the ends justify the means".

It's ironic for me that shitposting almost surpassed all mysticism and religions. Psychology is still ahead though.

nice schizoposting, friend

>being this bluepilled

but you are skipping questions. First ask why play golf, what IS golf?

Start from the beginning

Nice disinfo Ivan

And it's for YOU to decide does it or does it not in any situation. No books or teachers can tell you that. And you risk addiction any time you make that decision. Because consequences will ALLWAYS bite you in the ass. That is the restriction of LHP. To escape - indulge more and on and on and on.

I see you understood nothing from your studies, op. By the way, op - meme.

Carlos castaneda had also some nice symbolic stories

>And it's for YOU to decide does it or does it not in any situation

That is what I've been waiting for. No, people are not the source of virtue. Virtue comes from the divine - whatever incarnation or form it may take. Man is only valuable insofar as he reflects the nature of the divine. Claiming the prerogative of the divine for ourselves (i.e. dictating what is right or wrong rather than following the way of the divine) is literally THE original sin (or whatever you want to call it) and it is the ONLY reason man cannot live in peace and abundance.

fuck memes and fuck white people

There are many things that are called divine. What do you prefer - Tora, Gospel, Quran, some sort of paganism?

Gospel.

Kek wills it.

what is this apperence thing of which you speak. I've been thinking about magic lately and the effects it has on outward appearance. i remember a poster mentioning something about chaos practicians looking a "little off"

That's your choice.
If all followed the same ideal there would be peace. But in our reality i don't know what caused more suffering - money or faith.

So we've got friends on the Other Side?

Meme magic is a form of super-sigil magic, it's a relatively new phenomenon

It's a new step in the evolution of language - it's hyperlanguage

How does one become so powerful that he himself becomes a master of memes?

Faith in man rather than faith in God.

Look closely at Abramovic face. It looks unnaturaly young for a mixed slav. Botox can be the case, but i'm not sure. She looks 50. And then look how swollen are her hands. Bloated and crooked like she's 90.

Finally a legit magick bread.

Good on you OP
Sup Forums must only use the left and practice chaos when necessary
We must remain Right with a solid code of some sort- Perhaps a pledge you give to yourself
The trolls of today are the soldiers of tomorrow

Matthew 19:21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Shed all that you are and you wil become meme itself.

>Shed all that you are and you wil become meme itself.
This sort of happened automatically when I started performing rituals. It's scary because that's exactly what I read at that time: "it will work but it will turn your life around, if you're not prepared to sacrifice everything - don't do it"

Looking back, my long term relationship went to shit shortly after, my financial state has improved drastically, I'm gonna quit my job in the near future, met new interesting people who are into magic..

It feels like I cracked the universe 7 months ago but I love it!

Just be careful. It will stare back

was the october revolution memed into existence?

if so how do we bring about a similar revolution in a western nation except its a right wing revolution instead of a communist one?

What will be left If you drop your Magick?

How can one be careful when you're playing with fire?

Yes it is the difference. On RHP you place your faith and hopes in something higher than yourself. On LHP you alone are responsible.

Redpill. That's how. Like with all successful memes it's based on something.

Russia is awesome.

Don't play with your food.
Eat it. Simple as that.
To not demand control over what you do-Take control
Your magic ability is only as powerful as you want it to be and only as self damaging as you let it become. YOU are quite literally the magic.

THIS. And mind the consequences. Allways.

I guess I gained a shit ton of money and some weird form of attraction that gets women off. Since I've become single, women are all over me but I was never into this kind of shit so it's a new experience for me.

Pretty much everything else went to hell since

>YOU are quite literally the magic.
I think I'm beginning to understand this more and more

And the irony that is a psychological advice to become a Man, not a newmale cuck.

I am in no way a newmale cuck, where did you get this message?

Isn't this the entire plot of The Lost Symbol?

From my psychologist wife.

I'm exaggerating, but it's just that.

this is all very psychological, you are not accepting any possibility of an input

What input?

external ones

So you have to set the END to the means yourself, i. e. you're in philosophy again. Which are memes again according to you.
This is a mathematical fixpoint problem. Find the eigenvector. Is that right so far?

Second point: but there is ONE truth, one ground, one universe we all are nested in. Would you disagree to that?

Always think about what else you could do with that energy instead.

>there is ONE truth, one ground, one universe we all are nested in. Would you disagree to that?

actually theres a good chance this universe is all just a fucking matrix and its all a simulated lie

What's your take on styx Op

>this universe is all just a fucking matrix and its all a simulated lie
that would be the one truth then?

can your warning about the left thing just be summarized as "pleasure/power is addicting, so focus on your results."

he's a big guy

Disagree for now. Truth is subjective. If we has found universal truth, we would live in utopia now.
Who?

If you want to Truly believe in magic without a doubt try meditation- magic/k/ 101
It will be slow at first. be patient

The whole kundalini/hatha stuff has mostly been corrupted by new age trash but you can still learn a bit from the internet
>BE CAREFUL
I had an awakening in late middle school and I was different ever since.(teen Hormones make an early one worse) and try it Without drugs. please. you will achieve things with your mind that will make drugs seem pathetic in comparison. Lucid dreaming for example.
Everything in this universe is electric and your body and mind can connect in ways you could never imagine.

This is of course the right-hand path( If handled correctly)
Nearly all the elite practice hatha yoga which is the left-hand of all the yogas really
Yes-yoga isn't just for faggy nu-males and milfs

Then you can enter the magic field with a head start and it will seem MUCH easier

>Everything in this universe is electric

What about magnets?

fuck off. this is Sup Forums stuff.

hermeticism is one of the ultimate redpills and has got NOTHING to do with /x/ you fucking newfag.

Yes it is. I've come to the conclusion that i all boils down to psychology, psychosomatics and The Golden Rule in both interpretations.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

Really fires up the neurons huh Lmao
you get the point though

>It will be slow at first. be patient
The stuff I've been doing gave results incredibly fast, didn't even realize it was because of the rituals I did. I guess it depends on the technique you subscribe to.

I started by exploring the human psyche in a Jungian style. The construct of the collective unconsciousness became ever so apparent to me. Then I started practicing my ethnic religious rituals, pagan rituals if you want so but always with some distance.

Now I invoke/evoke entities according to ancient lore, I don't care if they exist inside or outside my body. I personally think these are parts of my/our own consciousness but in the end what matters is the fact that IT ACTUALLY WORKS

Psychedelics helped me a lot here but nothing is for free, you have to bring those realizations to life otherwise you're just wasting your time and losing your mind.

And yes one of the things of LHP - if it requires sacrifice of anything except yourself or your things, than it's a way down, because you are not better than everyone else. You can sacrifice your steak but not cat. You can kill an animal for food, but not for ritual.

>You can kill an animal for food, but not for ritual.
why not?

They are a part of you-again the left hand may drive you insane
multiple personalities and possession are pretty much the same thing.
You can practice both of course but simple meditation and yoga/strict regimen of the right-hand will keep you from straying too far and going nuts.
You cannot give to yourself what is meant for another-all or nothing. unless you are the deity you sacrifice to (;

And why do you need that?

there is no Meme but Meme

I disagree to that. Any statement you make refers necessarily to one absolute.

"All is relative" = All is relative but this statement (implied).
Truth must be absolute. Relative truth is not logical nor possible.