AMERICAN ELECTION IN A NUTSHELL

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

Is this an accurate depiction of what is going on in America ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxKcEsT9qLM
youtube.com/watch?v=3D1sW7tu6-s
youtube.com/watch?v=oeidlu4eqvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but this is.
>youtu.be/sxKcEsT9qLM

ok, he admits that Trump will win at least

ERB has been growing steadily more left lately.

Their Bruce Banner/Bruce Jenner rap was atrocious, Jenner gets all the screen time, and the Fredrick Douglass vs. Thomas Jefferson had Jefferson throw the rap half way through and apologize for slavery before Douglass spits in his face.

Sad.

Vernin Supreme for president when?

Nope! This is!
youtube.com/watch?v=3D1sW7tu6-s

How come whenever somebody shits on Trump we have to hear a "too long; didn't read; nobody cares" diatribe about how "x isn't as good as it used to be." Just shut the fuck up and get a sense of humor.

dat lincoln mofucka :D

But its true tho

Drumpets can't handle humor

>ERB has been growing steadily more left lately.
That's because they are owned by Disney.

>Comedy Youtube Channel Makes Comedy
>Sup Forums gets mad

I remember when you guys did the same thing in 2012 with the ERB for Romney and Obama and the College Humor Video about Romney.

When hell freezes over. There will never, NEVER, be single-issue voters focused on tooth decay. No one ever has their priorities in line that much.

>Meant to bash trump

>I liked his part anyway

What's the story of the numale being choked?

all I could think about was how empty, ugly, and soulless brown eyes are. it's crazy how that one detail makes the actress look nothing like hillary.

should blue eyes and blonde hair be a prerequisite for running for office?

Nordic nigger detected

those lame faggots think it's stll 2011 an they're soehow still relevant

>nordic
>nigger
pick one

you can't honestly tell me you wouldn't prefer to look like pic related?

A vote for Vermin is a free pony. We need a free pony economy now.

I cannot speak for those who ciritisied ERB in 2012, but that video has not been as biased as the new one.
They link racist Hillary to MLK, while implying that Trump will start a dictatorship.
Lincoln as a judge declared Obama and Romney as equal in 2012, but he now clearly favours Hillary.

Mediterraneans and East Asians have created the greatest civilisations on this planet. Nordic subhumans only ever looted, pillaged, and copied whatever Meds achieved before them.

I say this as someone with nice grey eyes, user

If the color of someones fucking eyes are really what makes you define their worth/"soul" you can go ahead and slink back to your /soc/ threads where you post only your eyes because your entire ugly fucking mug would get BTFO instantly

Do lefties actually believe Lincoln would be butthurt by someone using the word "niggers"? He wanted to ship them to fucking Africa.

>evil eyes got offended for being called out
What's wrong user you upset that we can see you have poopoo in your soul?

As wrong as you are, I'm not even going to debate that point with you.

All that matters is modern times. And the only things that are important in modern society are physical traits and personality. A 6'2 germanic man will live a happier life than a self hating chink every time.

Please don't be jealous.

then why are Spain, Greece, etc. third world countries nowadays

T. Mongol

youtube.com/watch?v=oeidlu4eqvw
this is

Don't you have a bull to prep Hans?

Maker is owned by Disney, which donated to Hitlery.

>Johnson: 8%
>Stein: 5%

>there are schizophrenics who think this obvious placeholder is real

Why are pro-Hillary memes always such trash...... Embarrassing.

basically yes.

Underpaid and lack of imagination or creativity you have to put some love in those memes too.

Like pic related? It's rare. But share if you must

this is just ugly. look how they depicted Trump in christmas video and compare it to this bullshit. Shamless political bias in entertaiment.

Who is this fine ass lesbian and how tight is his pussy?

Oh, that little qt3.14?
Depends on if you're talking about the back pussy or the mouth pussy. The mouth pussy looks dangerous, I would stay away.

Damn that was pretty good, too bad both third party candidates are actually fucking jokes.