Tap water

So Sup Forums is your tap water drinkable or you have to buy bottles of fresh water?

That is a good thing about this third world country, so i save a lot of money, plus the water bill is quiet cheap.

serious thread

please? i need to know
feelsbadman.jpg

Caaaaaaaaaan

aaaaaanybooodyyyyy

fiiiiiiiiinndddd meeeeeee

sooomebody toooooo

LOVE

what about know eh?

Drinkable

Sort of drinkable

London tap water is delish

It varies. Drinkable in the northern part of the UK, utter dog shit limescale disgustingness in the south of the UK.

thanks britbro

>mfw freshly squeezed glass of glacier water next to me
Only third worlders needs to buy their water

I've got a well, so yeah.

I reckon the municipal water is okay, but surely fluoridated to all hell. It does taste like a fucking pool, too.

yea its drinkable in almost all white countries

Well water used to be okay but turned to shit last year. Got contaminated, they said it was cleared but I'm never using it for cooking or drinking again.

Scottish water is the best in UK by far. I leave the tap running for about 20 seconds and its virtually coming from the hills m8

Where I live, most of the time it tastes like chlorine and rust. Sometimes it tastes normal. No microbes, though, so you won't get sick by drinking it. In mountain towns the water is great.

You can't drink the tap water in Chile. I tried it once and it made me ill for two days.

yes, clean and drinkable.

i buy alex jones' filters so no problem here, bro.

i used to have water direct from the underwater springs and now all i have is tapwater and the tapwater is fucking shit in comparison

Can confirm, only in the smaller towns though. Allegedly ours destroys our bones but gives us nice teeth.
t. Geordie

its drinkable here. saves a fuckton of money too

drinkable

however disgusting therefore im buying bottle of water

(You)

Yes, and It comes from pic-related. It's tasty but is only available 4 times a week due to scarcity, so I end up buying bottled water, which is cheap anyway.

Yet people still buy 2 Euro bottle french water because they think it's so much better.

I wouldn't call Chile's tap water drinkable due to the fact it tastes like ass.

In fact while I was in Santiago, the retard company that manages water delivery fucked up and most of the city was without running water for a whole weekend.

While Santiago may be safe from pathogens, its high mineral content disagrees with many foreigners. Yes, you won’t be getting Cholera from the tap water in Santiago, but if you have a sensitive stomach, food allergies, digestive issues or react to things easily, Santiago tap water is probably not so good for you on a regular basis. So, if you never have problems with digestion and your stomach is pretty tough, you are in good health, and don’t mind the taste, go ahead and drink Santiago tap water. And if you aren’t a fan of the taste, the option of a faucet filter can help.

i have to buy water, even then i boil it and drink it

how much are his meme filters anyway

I can make fresh tap, straight from the scratch

your water isn't free dumbass