What will happen when whites fall to below 50% in all Western countries?

What will happen when whites fall to below 50% in all Western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU
youtube.com/watch?v=RWlvOolOic4
youtu.be/rUZiGKqp17A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't think about that just go.out and get pregnant with a white girl not asian

They are only western because of us.

The few Asian countries that qualify only do so because America rebuilt them.

See Japan, Korea, Singapore.

This. It's Baby Boom time.

You need to make 4 white babies or more each with your woman.

We are going to have to at least double the population for the coming war.

Or we could just send the scum back where they came from and not have to make too babies.

Ask South Africa.

What do you think? Non-whites almost ubiquitously hate whites. Whites will be killed off very swiftly once the non-whites have the majority.

Only the wealthy 1% will be able to retain their whiteness.

We'll end up with a caste system type thing where only the rich can afford to be white so whiteness and wealth will be associated together.

We need another Cronulla riot

Massive state sanctioned pogroms and explicitly anti-white taxlaws and policies.

IT WONT HAPPEN

DEUS VULT

It's already happening

Not much because there's still more of us than any of the other groups. We'll probably just appropriate the Asians and more passible Hispanics into our ranks.

We will still be vastly outnumbered.

Everything in your being is telling you to fuck and cum in white women.

If you love white people why wouldn't you want to make more white people?

Think about the numbers for a second.

If we assumed every person in australia was white. We know that's not true but lets pretend for a second it was...

China declares war on Australia.
Every single australian. That's including women, children and the elderly would each have to kill 50 chinese each to win.

we are 92% white

When it comes to the world, whites are the glue.

Every single country will be filled with corruption and petty crime. it's going to fucking suck brah

>If you love white people why wouldn't you want to make more white people?

More white people is a good thing but we still don't want to end up over populated I think deporting the scum would be better than trying to keep up with numbers only through making babies.

I don't believe those numbers looking around the place I see Muslims and Pakis and Africans fucking everywhere , I trust what I see rather than the bullshit made up statistics the Government makes up.

this

the solution is to kill all brown people, not to make more whites

>92% white
I've seen this figure thrown around a lot but I walk through any major city in out country and when I look around at the faces of the people I don't seen many other white people.

We can't vote to deport them if we don't have the numbers.

We are being made minorities in our own countries.

What is with you guys? Why are you so intent on remaining children until you are 30 plus?

the cities are fucked if that's where you're looking, but yeah we're probably closer to 75-80%.

i will finally get the motivation to build my shed

>We can't vote to deport them if we don't have the numbers.

Well then if voting doesn't work anymore and the Government won't listen to the people you know what happens then don't you.

Read The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. It gets called feminist science fiction, but most feminists completely miss the point. The gist is that counter revolutionaries take over the US because of falling white birthrates and turn young women into baby factories.

Maybe back in 1990

The exact same thing that happened in Rhodesia.

>What will happen when whites fall to below 50% in all Western countries?
We see the end of liberty and our countries become the same 3rd world shitholes the new majority came from.

Yeah but that is where the 90% white australia falls apart.

The cities house the majority of our population.
Almost everywhere you go in any major city is majority non-white.
Only some neighborhoods are 90% white.

The government seems to count wogs and arabs as white.

But the asian numbers are higher than they are reporting too.

That's stupid. The reason whites are going extinct is because men like you refuse to make more white people.

The women are going to keep having children with or without you. If you would do what your instincts are telling you to do they would be white children. Instead you refuse to grow up, choosing to live a selfish indulgent life and complain that white women are having nigger babies.

If you stuck your dick in first this wouldn't be a problem. Instead you choose a life masturbating alone to jewish propaganda.

Reintroduction of slavery, collapse and famine and a return to nigger societies aka. tribes.

It's too late to avoid a civil war. It will happen, not tomorrow, but maybe in 10 or 15 years from now.

The shitskins are waging a demographic war funded by welfare and benefits. They're winning for now but when the gibs run out ... it will get ugly.

When that happens, the white cucks will have hell to pay because both sides hate them equally, nobody will stick their neck out for a blue-haired libshit dildo.

>whites fall to below 50% = whites fall to 0%

Nothing. This is not the US. This is australia.

We have NOTHING that could threaten the government.

Even if you could amass numbers enough in australia to stop being apathetic and selfish for long enough to rebel the government would immediately suppress it because they have the equipment and they have the guns, they have the media, the intelligence, the money and the prisons.

What happens when australians rebel against the government? Read up on the eureka stockade.

They've taken every measure to weaken and disarm the public in this country.

We were 90% white in the 50's.

Whites aren't going extinct, they're becoming outnumbered in their own lands, THEN they'll become extinct.

We can't outbreed colored people. A purge is our only salvation.

Ally against the government with the emus.

So, to answer your question.

White men will either have to fully integrate into a non-white clique to be accepted or be literally beaten and attacked anywhere they go.

White men will find it impossible to be employed by anyone hiring who isn't a white male.

White males will be roughly 25% of the population so their vote will not count.

White males will continue to be blamed for historical crimes and oppression until they have all been hacked to death by angry mobs.

White women on the other hand will be bred out of existence.

White women will go with not white partners for their own safety.

They will have non-white babies and within a generation or two their will be no whites left at all.

Still majority because "you can't group POC under one term".

Half of the worlds population will live in the British Virgin Islands.

You'd have to be an absolute idiot to touch my real estate.

A new hitler will rise in a nuclear country and will glass shitholes full of non whites, while all whites gets deported to live in Antartica to wait for the radiation to diminish to acceptable levels

But I've only managed to make one so far! I have donated sperm though, does that count?

>Whites aren't going extinct, they're becoming outnumbered in their own lands
There is no difference.

As soon as we are outnumbered we will be genocided.

We are living in a comfortable time. One of the ways governments convince people to allow mass migration is low birth rates. We don't need to out breed niggers globabally we have to make migration an unfeasible enterprise and maintain our numbers. This shit might not be happening in our generation it could be our kids or grandkids and we could be elderly watching this happen.

You think you will survive as an 80 year old man with nobody who gives a fuck about you. Just calling you a racist old white cunt and stealing your shit?

You need to have kids you dumb cunt. The fucked up thing is even if some of us white couples try to boost our numbers by having 6 kids. There's a 6 man children and coal burning sluts who will have no white children who will produce a handful of happas and niglets only adding to the problem.

White genocide is real, it's happening, sure we need to protect our borders and get rid of the niggers among us. But the problem starts with you. It's a problem of moral. You have had it hammered into your white heads that having children is the worst thing you could do. But white children are very pleasant. White children are enjoyable people. They are cute and funny even at their worst.

i believe south africa style will happen...but what will be worse is having unstable people elected by anti-white rethoric...civil war or white flight towards south/east Europe or Australia/New Zealand.

We'll start fucking les arabs

I mean, at least they're the same species.

All of this is already happening in some areas. I don't see whites disappearing, just those that couldn't make it in the ruling class living in gated communities.

It will be some sort of Brazil 2.0, with lots of muslims. Self-reliant small white communities might fare better in the countryside, far away from cities.

Why is this so hard for you. Put your dick in a vagina and cum. I'm sure you want to do that anyway, so just fucking do it.

Here's a tip with kids. Have a bunch of them all at the same time. Hand me downs and sharing toys and shit makes the whole thing cheap. You only have to buy all the shit once and pass it down as they grow up. By the time they are 13 the basically become self sufficient and the only thing that suffers is your food bill. Education costs can be a cunt if you send them to a posh school for safety reasons but it's better to have a gang of kids and send them to a shitty school so they look out for each other and get redpills about minorities and learn how to fight.

And they probably count North Africans as whites too

Lmao no we fucking aren't

>americans rebuilt singapore
It was india tier when the brits left

I see no point in rekindeling the fire, it is just an ever repeating cicle at this point. Just let it burn out and let darkness fall over these lands.

>We have NOTHING that could threaten the government.

So how did we manage to riot before at Cronulla ?

What about mixed races? They're the fastest growing demographic here. Where Will they stand in the race war if they have white parents or grandparents?

Same thing that happened to South Africa when white lost control.

Rape, torture and murder become alright as long as it's all white

Literally unironically the end of the world™

goddamit Vendrick I mean Germany get the fuck up and FIGHT

Because they are including tons of "white" people from the middle east, asia, and africa in that number so that normals won't get triggered that their whole culture is being stolen from them. They learned from what happened in the U.S.

You are a weak faggot

>Where Will they stand in the race war
They'll cross both ways and be welcomed by neither. They'll proceed to commit suicide because of their massively increased rate of mental ill health.

Also, with the education thing.

It doesn't matter much what school they go to beyond social connections. Every school is full of marxist propaganda. They don't learn biology, they learn environmentalism. They don't learn history and geogrophy they learn multiculturalism.

They spend more time colouring in and doing arts and crafts than reading writing and arithmetic. I am of the opinion that the only things that should be taught in primary schools is english math and geography. Early years of highschool should be biology and history with a small amount of basic life skills like cooking. then they should select electives towards careers, such as computer science, law, chemistry, physics, engineering etc etc with the last 4 years of highschool.

After highschool you should enter an apprentice or internship program and there should be closer ties between private companies and education, ie: companies should provide the numbers to the education system for how many projected positions are required for employment so the educatuation system can determine how many places for each elective should be provided for students. College should be a minor supplementary class system which provides courses catered to your employment for you to learn extra skills and and advanced techniques to help you advance in your career or to retrain as industries evolve. The arts should be cut out of education altogether and should be something you do in your spare time. Artists should be the ones working minimum wage jobs, like cab drivers and janitors and fruit pickers while they perfect their art enough to make money off it and foreigners should fuck off out of our countries.

But you know, that's just my opinion.

That's nothing but a defensive mechanism. Instead of giving up into anger and vengeance, they go for the coward way of smiling and submitting. Pathetic excuse of a man and a father.

What happened to the warrior spirit of the German people? It doesn't matter if you're the last white man on Earth. You should go down bathed in the blood of your enemies as they surround you for the killing blow. Make them regret it with your last dying breath.

As the pureblood descendant of German immigrants I am ashamed.

I just listened to this song and felt sad thinking of you, France.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU

My state lost our biggest manufacturing center (Fargo) to the fucking muslims imported by Lutheran Social Services. We have a population density of 10.5/ sq. mile. How are we supposed to stop the flow if the biggest country in western europe can't?

>We have NOTHING that could threaten the government.
lol

If Australians really got angry and wanted to tear down the government, we wouldn't need guns. Just fists and cricket bats would be enough.

I would hope people in europe would start demanding native rights and huge land for our people like native americans. You need to look at their tactics and do the same thing.

Were you there cunt?

It was a massive crowd. While they vastly outnumbered the police, they still got suppressed by the police. Then they dispersed.

Then all the muslims lebs in the west amassed in punchbowl and launched a revenge attack.

Whites in the east got word of this and tried to take to the streets to defend their neighborhoods and the police forced them to disperse and go home.

The leb reprisal attacks did more damage than the initial riot. They smashed entire streets of car windows and gang bashed random people who were walking alone.

More people were busted for the initial riot than the reprisals. More people were attacked in the reprisals and more damage was done. The police didn't even shut down the reprisals. They sure as shit shut down the "racists" though.

We're working on it, ok.

No we aren't. I honestly would be surprised if we were more than 80%

You all become latin america
Cept europe since muslims turn a little genocidy when they are majority
So latin america for the usa and canada and syria/lebanon/egypt for europe.
Strailia and nz turn into bigger singapores, all whites on Sup Forums should try emigrating there.

>What happened to the warrior spirit of the German people?
WW2. Everyone worthy of life was killed.

Is it good?

nothing and you're delusional if you think otherwise.

the only whites left will have slanted eyes

That goes for all countries involved you know

Slavs will become the true whites.

If whites were to disappear then I reckon the world would slowly turn back through the ages.

Below 50% however we will probably be discriminated against by the liberals and black israelites will demand the remaining white population forced into slavery as retribution for our past slavery because nobody likes us in this day and age especially if you're "A FUCKING WHITE MALE".

The UK as a whole might have a 90%+ white status, but England alone is 79.8% (less since the figure is from 2011) white and only 68% ENGLISH (2015 figure).

20 years from now English people will be a minority. Think Rotherham, slav ghettos and London riots chimp outs on a nationwide scale m8.

>92% white
moar liek 92% desert

What are the numbers if you remove the Caliphate of London?

That image is comfy af.

No idea, but living on the outskirts of London I can tell you that they don't stay in the inner cities. They start there and spread outwards.

Song Related

youtube.com/watch?v=RWlvOolOic4

COME HOME WHITE MAN

There are like 5 North Africans in the US
Unlike your country, which is 60% Moroccan niggers

>grey skins
>true whites
wew

I liked it. It's all told from the perspective of one of the baby factory handmaids, so the narrative has a somewhat limited scope. Much of the world building is in the background and oblique, so you have to piece together the clues to WW3 and the ending is pretty ambiguous. It's an interesting story about what happens when the pendulum swings all the way back from degeneracy.

Once we're officially a minority, I, for one, am looking forward to all the black/brown/yellow-skinned women slavering for my BWC.

>Every single australian. That's including women, children and the elderly would each have to kill 50 chinese each
You probably could without much difficulty too.

please don't let it come to this

>Be me
>Born in the early 90s, 1993 to be exact
>Apartheid had just ended
>Grow up during the transition 'honeymoon' period
>Things were okay
>Slowly the cracks start to show
>Public services go to shit
>Education standards need to be lowered to accommodate our new learners
>Government hospitals that were once world class instantaneously become death camps
>Highest mortality rate in the world
>Police are so corrupt they actually have been caught assisting hijacking rings
>The blacks that got into power plunder whatever they can and our currency crashes
>They start killing farmers that feed our country en masse
>Legislation is put into place that puts White males 7th in the employment line
>Even though we make up a fraction of the population
>They call it 'affirmative action'
>More legislation called Black Economic Empowerment gets put in place
>This ensures that every public company must have equal or majority black ownership
>My world burns before my eyes
>But there is hope!
>There is a place where people like me are in the majority
>There is a place where I won't be discriminated against for being a white male
>Europe!
>I start to look into it
>Suddenly I'm overwhelmed with a sense of hopelessness
>Europe is being over-run with non-whites and they welcome it
>The woman there hate white men
>They are self-hating cucks who love the taste of brown cock
>They are morally bankrupt
>They have no sense of self-preservation
>Realize I can never wake up from this non-white nightmare

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE EUROSCUM, I HATE YOU

ezmode mate

This is why we need song related:
youtu.be/rUZiGKqp17A

Low life dirt, at night they roam the streets
Preying on the innocent, the helpless and the weak
They're giving andouts, yet they're always wanting more
Parasites of society, rotten to the core
And I, have got no pity for you
And if you ask my name, I`ll tell you who
I am the hunter, taken to the streets
Test my rage, and you will get beat

Your're on the schoolgrounds selling little packets
You'd rape or kill for some shoes or a starter jacket
Twisted pervert in a long overcoat
The system gives you freedom but I will give you the rope
In my court you cannot cop a plea
You're a sickness in a sick society
I'm the man I'm taking the stand
To rid the world of you is my plan

>when the brits left
>brits left
>left
Exactly

I'll check it out then

Civilisation's grip on mankind will grow weak, and arthritic. It will be an age undreamt of, an age of barbarians and tribes.

Haiti Revolution 2.0

>This video is not available in your country

Sorry "mate", but my ZOG is preventing your racist video from playing on my comp

This. The Jews sent all of the real men to war and left only betas to procreate. This can be clearly demonstrated in the fox experiment where foxes were bred to be domesticated, but lost all of the quality traits desired in foxes in the process.

Nothing. We just continue to dwindle in our gated communities while our countries go to shit. See South Africa

There would be nobody to keep slavery from returning.

Collapse of civilisation. Every country will be Brazil tier.