Yogurt!

Yogurt!

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/7b0805c8b052f889ed62747138d9881d/tumblr_oyp5nfhwb71u97r0vo1_raw.png
ber00.tumblr.com/post/166985283472/halloween-event-heloise-decides-to-perform-some
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You like yogurt? Well, good news. I have an endless supply.

You just have to suck it from this tube in my pants. *unzips*

Does she have the Schwartz?

>letting your dick near that mouth
I don't think that's a good plan.

She's gentle though.

Like mother like daughter

Ah, pantsu mieta.

Bump

>ref
What lewd things have you requested of her, user?

Sometimes great deeds require great risks.

She got the booty though.

bump

Jez or Saffi?

Who said anything about dicks. user just has a tube in his pants connected to a yougert supply

So is this show good or what?
Seems like one Cares about it

Bump

Ideally both. Saffi would be chill with it actually. She's canon okay with sharing her boyfriend.

But if only one, then Saffi. She's a little weird but less maintenance than Jez.

Does anyone else think that Saffi resembles the rule34 version of the Cacodemon from Doom?

Heloise.

She is the superior choice.

She do got the booty.

True but I always liked any fan art that gave her the boobies.

Good point. Lol THICC here.

Bump

It makes me sad that Heloise doesn't have much art of her goin' around.

Though I prefer her to be real on model when it comes to drawings of her, good thing she's got hips for days anyway.

Post more Heloise.

Dem titties nearly popping out

Bump

So Saffi as Heckapoo and Heckapoo as Saffi when?

Oh man Heloise. Was back then when I first discovered Sup Forums when the show was just new. Was all over here and as soon as I saw her had to ask wehre she is from.
Good times

Especially the reactions when Heloise changed her wardrobe more in Season 2.

I honestly wish this show had caught on, it was actually pretty fun

Same here, I really enjoyed this show even if the cast was like a twisted version of Spongebob.

Plus Heloise is cute, that's the big seller on all shows.

Bump

hop- hop, hop- hop, hop- hop...

Exactly. Though it would have been nice to see some fanservice like Jez and Saffi in bikinis.

Well at least there was the Saffi pantsu frame

Same. Ironically, it was Heloise providing the most fanservice.

Anyone have a screenshot of Heloise when she was disguised as a cat?

I saw this thread and felt inspired to have Heloise drawn on an artist's halloween stream request session, performing some magical enhancements on herself. It has her tits out so here's a link to it:
s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/7b0805c8b052f889ed62747138d9881d/tumblr_oyp5nfhwb71u97r0vo1_raw.png

Original source:
ber00.tumblr.com/post/166985283472/halloween-event-heloise-decides-to-perform-some

Oh, thanks for requesting it, fellow user. I like the boobs (and the manic look in her eyes). Though I'm not sure how I feel about the thighs... but cheesy. :) Still, 'tis good to have more Heloise!

When i saw only her face in that pic i thought it was going to be some kind of inflation debacle.

Not my jam when it comes to topic, but at least it's drawn well and in character, not bad

What ever happened to Jimmy two shoes? It just got canned right? That's kinda sad

Yup.

Thanks man.

>alan resnick

Thanks to Disney XD not funding when it was from Teletoon.

It got two Seasons at the very least I suppose.

Weren't they supposed to do a special with Lucius Heinous I?

that's true. Many other show don't get that many episodes JTS got, and I guess it is the nature of things that shows fall out of focus, sad as it is.

Have a wet Heloise

No damn clue, it aired when I barely paid attention to anything but catching a series I enjoyed on TV.

The sad truth about JTS. Good thing pretty much every episode of it is on Youtube, so you can find shit like this

There isn't enough good Saffie art in the world.

For those of you that missed this bit of Jimmy two shoes history.

How come the Episode of Skatoony where Heloise was in is mysteriously absent from the web? At all sites lik kiss/mcartoon, watchseries etc. the one before it and the one after it are there but itself is absent. The only trace of its existance is a filmed-from-screen-in-shake-o-vision one- in French.

Indeed. We need more of the one eyed girl.

I wish Heloise got as much as Gaz and Mandy.

To be honest we just need more Jimmy Two Shoes art.

Never enough Heloise.

Damn right. Also with Jez.

Best girl.

>tfw not good enough to draw what I want out of JTS characters

It hurts.

Would the show be better if they went with the original idea for the series?

And what would that be?

No fucking clue to be honest.

Maybe yes but also be on Netflix.

Aside from the known ones, more art of her please.

So you'd want the ability just in case, alright I guess. Just sounded like you have things you'd start immediately if a fairy granted you the skills.

If I ever make a cartoon, I vow to include at least one cute cyclops girl.

wet

Pic related.

Even cute in pants.

cute

Not enough Saffi in pants

The absolute madmen keeping this thread barely alive.

Well it gives me the chance to share cute Heloise images as I watch the show so whatever.

Cute Heloise is never enough.

Make-up!

She's looking thicc here.

>Heloise never won Jimmy's heart
I feel bad for her

Would a kind user mind sharing some good download links?

I feel bad for both her taste in men, and options when it comes to men in Miseryville, not many sellers there really.

>Heloise almost lost the Jimmybowl if it weren't for her straight up destroying her robot copy

Heloise truly suffers.