COME ON LET ME HOLD YOU, TOUCH YOU, FEEL YOU

COME ON LET ME HOLD YOU, TOUCH YOU, FEEL YOU
ALWAYS
KISS YOU, TASTE YOU, ALNIGHT
ALWAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/02/outlier-or-harbinger-pennsylvania-poll-shows-trump-leads-by-one-percent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does Pakistan's vote mean to fucking anyone?

Pennsylvania will go red. I can feel it in my bones, baby.

Pennsylvania never goes red.
Screencap this drumpftards

Fuck off before we drop another bomb on you slanteyes

he's right. too many gibsmedats in PA to ever allow it to go red.

> 1pt lead my dude
Everything's gonna be fine :)

If the public transit strike in Philly doesn't end before election day this might be a reality. It may happen regardless.

(captcha: a bus sign)

kek aus.

>Strong Dem Turnout: Clinton leady by 1.
>Strong GOP Turnout: Trump leads by 6.

It's reasonable to assume that it will be somewhere in the middle and that Trump wins. Where is this from?

If he gets PA, we've won...

Lmao you Drumpf shills never fail to make me laugh. PA has never gone red. Ever. I live here and I haven't seen a single Drumpf sign..

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/02/outlier-or-harbinger-pennsylvania-poll-shows-trump-leads-by-one-percent/

You fucking leaf, I live in Philly, quit talking shit

My dad is an international banker and he is currently setting up celebrations for a trump victory. Trump will landslide penny and then the entire election. Screen cap this cunts

No, he's right.

I live in Shanksville and Trump's campaign is crashing harder here than United 93.

Sorry I'm from Philly too but I have my proxy on for Canadian netflix LOL

If дiбs Pennsylvania will go red 100% guaranteed

kek wills it

Extremely unlikely

My dad is also an international banker and he told me about how it's a well-known fact that every single international banker from Australia buggers their children, no exceptions.

I also heard a similar thing from my international banker friend, so it's probably true.

My dad is Obama and he said Drumpf won't win

Drumpf btfo

You're from New Zealand you cheeky bugger. Lol.

nice

GIBSUMEDATO

fixed

ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NI
SHOUNEN YO SHINWA NI NARE

Stfu leaf faggot. I actually live in PA and it's impossible to find a Hillary sign outside inner city ghettos

Trips

1000% guaranteed