To Fellow Christians on Sup Forums

In this thread we offer our prayer to The Lord Our God The Father and Christ His only Begotten Son for Donald Trump's success in two days.

Please Almighty, give Mr Trump your strength and guidance in his success on election day and years he will spend ruling us justly as Cyrus did in times of old.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DBloom451/status/794906971430383617
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amen

No, this is stupid.

If God wants Trump to win it'll happen.

If He doesn't it won't.

He's not waiting around for us to fulfill his prayer quota

His* dangit.

I almost made it...

By that logic there would be no need to pray at all. But the bible says it is vital that you do.

stop being immature. Grow up and show some piety.

How can you be a Christian and support Trump?

Hope this works. The Democrats are performing blood sacrifice rituals, ya know.

>your Father knows what you need before you ask him so there's no point in praying

>Hope this works. The Democrats are performing blood sacrifice rituals, ya know.

Put your faith in Him.

Well when the opponent is involved with Satanic rituals it becomes fairly easy

God? But Trump already has Kek on his side. What else could he possibly need?

Check 'em.

My moms a pretty die hard christian and is voting for trump, only because she absolutely does not want hillary.

>Well when the opponent is involved with Satanic rituals it becomes fairly easy
>My moms a pretty die hard christian and is voting for trump, only because she absolutely does not want hillary.

Your false god is nothing. The living God Christ Jesus stands forever

We ask you Lord Jesus to protect Donald Trump during this tumultuous time. Please shine your light on our sick nation and help us rise up from this darkness. We pray to you dear lord for a peaceful transition of the presidency. We know the fate of the world rests on this moment dear lord and we hope to be your messengers. Please help us to revive our sick nation so that we may better serve you. In your name we pray Lord Jesus. Amen

Apparently god wants to fill the world with corrupt pedophile politicians so we can one day.......
>forgive them and turn the other cheek.

Wake up. There's A god and he wants you to kill the enemy before they can butcher you or your family. Waiting on him do shit for you is retarded buddy. God helps those who help themselves.

Cult of Repeating Digits Frog should pray to Christ even if just for this one time.

This , god governs the world what ever he wants happens , go pray for good health , go pray that your dead is swift when hillary becomes president

Yeah, I suppose that re-enforces things, haven't discussed that particular matter with her. She made the decision well before that.

>Wake up. There's A god and he wants you to kill the enemy before they can butcher you or your family. Waiting on him do shit for you is retarded buddy. God helps those who help themselves.

Agree in every way. Christ whipped the enemy. BE LIKE CHRIST!

>Apparently god wants to fill the world with corrupt pedophile politicians so we can one day.......
>>forgive them and turn the other cheek.
You finaly understand christianity?

Please pray God have mercy on the demon worshippers here and bring them to Christ. I don't want them to mess this election up....

Glory be to God!

twitter.com/DBloom451/status/794906971430383617

>Yeah, I suppose that re-enforces things, haven't discussed that particular matter with her. She made the decision well before that.

Show her that picture of Trump in church. Tell her she made the right call. Then hug and pray with her.

With God and All of us on his side, Trump will win.

Dear God bless this man and his upcoming presidency, heal this world full of filth, let your will be upon us and the next generation to come.

Amen

Amen.

If Satan wins its war, no way we accept it as President knowing what she is, no tucking way.

amen

Only God can wield that whip.

Praying just in case god exists and isn't indifferent to human existence, doesn't despise the idea of free will, is a benevolent being and can actually be convinced to intervene by prayer alone.

Does God want demon worshiping pedos running America? Because that's what we have now, we are free to choose our leaders and the American public have been voting in satanic pedos. This is prayer to protect us against said pedos.

Not true, if you dont pray you could get stuck in a reality where hillary wins and there is not revolt to stop her, wouldn't that suck, just say the prayer.

Dear God,
I Pray that Donald Trump wins the election. I pray that we dont have to lose our country and our familes to the evils that Hillary would bring. I pray you give us strength and lead more to you, so that we can strive to build a better nation under your guidance. In the name of Jesus I pray Amen.

Forgot to mention, I'm also praying just in case he actually has the power or desire to intervene

Well.. I can see it happening if we don't really repent but no he likely doesn't see good in punishing us more. Please have mercy on us God.

Nah america deserves what is comming , we all deserve what is comming , i will pray for a quick death for all and we meet eachother in heaven.

Yeah we deserve it but even so mercy is not far from a repentant soul but if its Gods will we are handed over to more evil.. Amen to your prayer. See home brother.

Trust me trump will win the presidency. He was spoken to by a seraph and instructed to run otherwise millions of innocence would die in the years to come.

There is this book called revelations in the bible everything is set in the stone , not a trillion prayers would change that outcome

Please keep praying.

Prayer is always encouraged.

This satanic stuff have been going on for a real long time probably, god bless for hacked emails

Amen

>Nice throwback to Cyrus btw

We can pray Donald is a Cyrus.

Amen.

>Being in church with Trump

Living the dream m8

>21st century
>Still believe in magic spells

What a bunch of pathetic faggots you lot are.

Op - AMEN TIMES TEN

Donalds father's middle name is christ

His mothers name is mary

Amen

This is good, user.

I've been praying really hard as of late that the Lord doesn't surrender us to these wicked and corrupt people.

Well, I'm off to bed for now, but keep praying!

Lord Our God The Father and Christ and Pussy grabber on high, pleas hear our prayer that the pussy of our mother, sisters and daughters may be grabbed by our small handed orange savior. May all his pussy grabbing firm and unwanted. and may all of his tic tac be plentiful and minty as not to offend any pussy's face hole. In this we pray. Hail Satan.

Dream of victory

Yeah, man, I totally don't get why Christians wouldn't vote for a pro abortion satanist womyn

Thanks user, I will.