Why is Bruce Wayne such a great character?

Why is Bruce Wayne such a great character?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmonsterbones.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5aJIby5NJ48
youtube.com/watch?v=f9annAvJ0dU
youtube.com/watch?v=6exK3f3cJs0
youtube.com/watch?v=rfgB003Rh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=28gSlh_7OmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Phoenix Wright, user.

Name 1 (one) Sup Forums robot cuter than Dorothy

>Asks about Bruce Wayne
>Posts the alien from American Dad
I don't understand

You ask the impossible.

Why is Harvey Dent such a great character?

>89.jpg

Is that Michael Keaton?

There is no such thing.

>great art direction
>likeable characters
>an emphasis on mystery and investigation
This would have made such a good actual Batman AU. It's also one of the few Japanese properties I could see crossing over with a cape story and meshing near perfectly.

It was animated by one of the many studios that did Batman TAS too however lets not forgot that everything went to hell when the tomatoes attacked

mmonsterbones.tumblr.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=5aJIby5NJ48

>"Even without the events of 40 years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark. He doesn't face that fear, he averts his eyes from it and acts as if he doesn't have any memories of his past. But, 40 years is both a short time and yet, a long time. Man's fear has withered. And even time itself tries to wither the desire to know the truth. Is it a crime to try and learn the truth? Is it a sin to search for those things which you fear. My purpose in this world is knowledge, and the dissemination of it. And it is I who is to restore the fruits of my labor to the entire world. Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant
man stop fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end, only to sink to pitable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction. Humans who lose the ability to think become creatures whose existence has no value. Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge! Think, you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivion, you must think!"

Was Schwarzwald /ourguy/?

>Japan hates this show for some reason

>. Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant
man stop fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end
>Wake up! Don't be afraid

I'll stick to Clark Kent

to bland and boring he always wins

What I heard is that they didn't, it just had a really shitty schedule time. Senran Kagura has a tittyninja based off of Big O's pistons arms, for example.

The Punisher is fucking hot

>Ignoring Doomsday Clock

Yeah, season two was... something alright.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user.

>Ignoring Doomsday Clock
That's some good advice

I love Pinkie pie

Don't listen to him user
ALWAYS stick your dick in crazy

God, I love Chris Kent.

Seems like I'm the only one who genuinely enjoys all of the bullshit in s2.

I liked Season 2.
But the ending...I've had more satisfaction with Eva than that shit.

I liked it but it's just a bit frustrating there are no concise answers and thousands of interpretations. Which is part of why I like it I guess.

>Hey guys! Lets release a fucking mecha anime just soon after fucking Neon Genesis Evangelion has finish, Im sure everyone will watch it and love it and our PR department will make its best to promote it, Im sure we wont get utterly fucked by that and not get famous/cult classic in our native country almost 10 years after we release it just thanks some dudes making memes out of it

He's a godlike being its hard to say who would win a fight superman has super strength but Dr Manhattan can stop him in his tracks.
you're not even trying

it was interesting, to say the least, but it made a hell of a lot more sense as to why Season 2 was so out there after hearing that the writer was gambling on a Season 3 to be greenlit to explain it all.

No love for Peter Parker?

>Lets release a fucking mecha anime just soon after fucking Neon Genesis Evangelion has finish

Thank god Japan doesn't release similar things together anymore. Can you imagine what anime would be like if they released two moeblob slice of life or reincarnated in another world series back to back?

I know right, Im sure Japs has learned their lesson a long time ago

I like Beck. Is this bad? His behavior when he got his memories was downright chilling.

They need to spend the Log Horizon money on a Gun Gale Online spinoff. You understand.

I always loved his design

>implying logged horizon is any good either
Maybe if they stopped putting so much focus on those shitty kids and their pinoccho.

Aside from Akatsuki and the other loli wanting his kids, not every girl wants to bang the "Villain in Glasses" He is not Jesus levels of OP, He uses his intelligence before hand and while both MCs where antisocial kids, one loves to be go the "lone wolf" route, the other goes so much into how important human and friendships bonds are and other shit (not in disgusting Shonen Jump levels though)

Ah fuck, accidentaly uploaded the next comparission I was going to make

>muddles an already confusing plot with heaps of unanswerable bullshit
>completely destroys any sense of pacing the first season had with dull exposition dumps taking precedence over things like action and actual plot development
>that fucking ending
You sir, are objectively wrong.

At least you got a second season.
Not a good idea of make stuff escapism-unfriendly and realistic in Nihon

Ugh... I dont want to follow artist that are dedicated to a ship and suddenly dissapear from the fucking Internet ... again (Fuufuucuddlypoops) still thanks to let me know though

Dunno, why did you post a pic of The Question?

i this comparison is apples to oranges imo.

konosuba is 100% comedy and not supposed to be taken seriously. it's basically anime Seinfeld/always sunny in that all the main characters are stupid assholes.

something like overlord would probably be a better example for an isekai that's trying to be serious. overpowered as fuck main character with mind slaves who lavish him with praise vs scared teenagers forced to become killers.

>Don't worry, I'm combat ready!

All 'WOAH I'M IN A VIDDY GAMU' anime is fucking awful though.

I liked .hack//sign in the moment, but it's probably objectively awful too.

i think the only way it would ever work is if its just played completely straight as a group of friends playing a mmo. no big life threatening disaster just people shooting the shit and going through the content.

Log Horizon starts with that trope initially the difference is that many of the players start thinking... you know ... the "real world" is really cruel and shit and here we are virtually Gods, so why the fuck I should go back to "reality"?.
If you saw the anime you will know that one of the Arcs villains that felt complete hot shit after put in place become the butt of many jokes since now He settled down with a native of the world

and also since they are literally immortal in Log Horizon unlike other "You die when you are killed" animus, most problems are psychological there well there are other stuff that you lose everytime you respawn but that is the big reveal later on

>i think the only way it would ever work is if its just played completely straight as a group of friends playing a mmo. no big life threatening disaster just people shooting the shit and going through the content.

Interesting to know that both Konosuba and Log Horizon authors said that one of the reason they made their works is because both love play Tabletop DnD RPGs and their hatred of Sword Art Online

lol fuck da normiez amiright? XD

>Log Horizon
DATABASE, DATABSE JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE WOW youtube.com/watch?v=f9annAvJ0dU

At least when they were doing 5000 different takes on the Eva formula they were ripping off something good.

Season 2 is good, it's just that Season 1 was amazing. The artstyle is worse, the atmosphere is worse, the mecha are generally worse, and for whatever reason Smith is written to be more aggressive. Taken alone, it's a good mech show with interesting meta elements but S1 was really special.

>for whatever reason Smith is written to be more aggressive
Perhaps it has to do that the only reason a season 2 was greenlitted was because Cartoon Network footed the bill for it so Japs had to appeal to what they though Americans liked in their cartoons and We know that even if Full Blast Westaboos Studios like Trigger still have problems more or less getting that part, a Jap studio from almost 20 years ago?

>Sup Forums has a unanimous agreement
>RWBYfag has to come in and ruin everything

Log Horizon is fucking shit.

That's Superman, user. This is Clark Kent

fuck I forgot how good the OST is

isnt that Shush?

Gone gone form of man

Rise the conman Grunkle Stan

I actually finished Log Horizon a few days ago. Was pretty good, would watch again.

heh

youtube.com/watch?v=6exK3f3cJs0

>tfw Even one of the villains of the story was able to settle down later on with a wife yet you still may end dying alone

I think I'm the only one that thinks big o would have been kino if it didn't have giant robots. I just love the setting.

I still like that it was the only jap show that was directly influenced by the English market (season 2 was pushed and funded by cartoon network due to it had great ratings / viewership).

>

Everyone dies alone user

>cn was supposed to fund the third season but backed out

So fucking pissed.

>Why is Bruce Wayne such a great character?

because you're bat fag???

the old school looking robots are part of the reason it was kino for me. They aren't gundam tier beam spamming shit but clunky relics that are from a bygone era. Would have liked it if the androids living among humans angle was expanded a bit more. Instro, Dorothy, RD and the old billionaire were the only ones I recall off the top of my head.

It's a shitty trope no matter where it's used

>user thinks it was kino just because of old style mechas
>Not the fucking absolute Toshihiko Sahashi kino Music Score
youtube.com/watch?v=rfgB003Rh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=28gSlh_7OmU

what the hell kind of facebook meme

then there's this faggot

Like what?

Big O kept popping up in SRW lately.

Any chance it might make a comeback? ;-;

What's this from?

A shame my country never had decent subs. At least as a kid I didn't mind the dubs

Bumping for showtime

OBJECTION!

Vous êtes si gentil

>Nips have bad taste

No, we're living in too dark a timeline for Big O to ever come back. Maybe if 9/11 hadn't happened, but we've diverged too far to ever get back on track, now.

Bumblebee

The memories you have on Earth. If you die a lot and enough times you will eventually forget that you are a player. Basically they made this whole explanation that experiences=memories, the penalty of -10% experience during death will also include a fragment of your irl memory. Also knowing that, there are people dedicated to commit suicide to because they just want to die or have lost their purpose for existence. Basically the shows does well in showing how immortality is meaningless when you lack any purpose or means of enjoyment, and what really makes a person to continue living, especially when life has lesser challenges.

>Big O plagiarized batman
>DBZ plagiarized supermans origin story

Why is anime so pathetic?

is he a tomato?

Yeah and Gundam copied MegasXLR, fucking chinks

Didn't the guy who made Log Horizon go to jail for tax evasion.

Batman first appearance: 1939
Big O first manga chaoter: 1999

Superman first apparence: 1938
DBZ first episode: 1989

Fucking Americans and their time machines

That's just a meme. His publisher forgot to make a cut to pay for his income tax and the author got the brunt of the headlines. 2ch started that meme when they started hating him for stopping his sorta weekly posting in the board. Didnt help that American anime sites didnt really know how to read moonrunes or bother researching.

fpbp

>litearally chumlee
I need to see this now.