Reminder Bill Maher is right about everything. If you vote for Trump you are fucking idiot

Reminder Bill Maher is right about everything. If you vote for Trump you are fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18
youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course (((Bill Maher))) wants me to vote for a Satan worshiping child trafficker

that sounds like something that ugly jew would say. I'm sure that got Trump a few more votes

Billl maher is a fucking dishonest weasel

Digits don't confirm but mine do, and they say you're a faggot.

(((Bill Maher))) deserves a bullet

>listening to a kike

Good god, how far has Sup Forums fallen?

You're a sad little fuckwit aren't ya mate? Just another nobody who doesn't get any attention from your family so you come here and talk obvious shit to get an abundance of (you) and feel like your shit life is actually worth anything.

p.s its not

wrong faggot, he is atheist

>he doesn't understand how kikes operate

Oh i am laffin

You and Maher deserve a bullet in your heads. Fuck off, you insufferable little shit.

reminder that obama publicly humiliated trump

you can see how angry and destroyed trump is

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18

Is he going to be implicated in the emails?

Bill Maher, Nietzsche, Aesop. they are all retards.

>Russian Nazi fascist right wing FBI coup
>I'm shitting my pants
Reminder, this was the entire show.

>I'm shitting my pants

>I'm shitting my pants

fucking hate maher. really wish milo would go on his show

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with Bill Maher?

Why does he hate the idea of a sovereign American?

America*

>crying

tbqh I like Bill Maher even if I disagree with most of the things he says but his fervent defense of Clinton because MUH TRUMP is quite disappointing.

I'm amazed people bought into the russian conspiracy so hard.
Or is he just pretending since he has money on Hillshill?

what blackmail do you think clinton has on Bill?

Talmudism
Say it with me
TALMUDIST KIKE

>If you vote for Trump you are fucking idiot.

And if YOU type this way you are a Chinese, probably you are the first female wrestler.

He's a multimillionaire

The thought of a strong domestic working class scares the shit out of him.

He's wrong about nearly everything. His feigned outrage at Republican wars is followed by deafening silence at far less justified and more pointless wars started by Obama.

For a man who is supposedly against radical Islam, he is strangely okay with our government organising, funding and training fucking ISIS. What about the bullshit in Egypt?

Like all liberals he is 100% full of shit. Total hypocrite, zero consistency. He relies on the fact that Neocons won't call him on it because they want the Obama wars too, but you will NEVER see this like talk to Ryan Dawson or any serious critic of US foreign policy.

probably none, just brainwashed

Reminder Bill Maher is fucking idiot. If you vote for Trump you are right about everything.

No if you vote for Trump you're actually quite smart.

Bill Maher is a total cuck.

Kind of guy who was picked last for gym class and can't handle the fact he's a wimpy boy.

But why? How does that affect his day to day life?

I used to like watching both Real Time and Last Week Tonight until they started coverage of this election and both of those fucking clowns (Maher and Oliver) have just shilled non-stop for Hillary that it's ridiculous.

Cancelling my subscription now.

He is a slimy kike like Sam Harris. Intellectual my ass.

THE FORESKINS GOYIM, FEED THEM TO ME

If I was American I would elect trump just to show how pissed I am at the state of current politics.
How bad can it be? worse case scenario he gets impeached for some retarded policy.
But shillary not only does it mean more of the same shit but could actually get waaaay worse and that bitch won't be impeach in fact it's more likely she gets re elected.
I don't think Clinton is a patriot, I think she has other interests at heart. Trump might be an idiot sometimes but he loves America he risked his brand name and everything to try and be president because he loves America.

Educate yourself, shitlord: youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8

they didnt confirm but mine will

WRONG.jpg

THERES A RIGHT WING COUP
THEY DONT HAVE GUNS BUT THEYRE VOTING VERY AGGRESSIVELY