I see you in hell

I see you in hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI
neo-magazin-royale.de/zdi/artikel/136294/grab-us-by-the-pussy-amerika-ungewaschen-vom-03-11.html
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5bb1m2/this_is_currently_going_through_twitter_about/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats funny is that it could work the other way with merkel

Dear Germans.

Fuck you.

- The people of Sup Forums

Fuck off, Trump all the way! MAGA

t. Cucks of Germany

>germany

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good morning my white friend

Why do European leftists always feel the need to piss into our politics?

try-hard

But sickly old Bismarck won the election. Hitler came in second.

>German leftists think we give a shit about their opinions
They don't seriously think this will do anything, right? How desperate.

Dear Germanistan.

We're not a fucking democracy.

Regards, America.

PS: Hitler didn't hate anyone but communists.

just don't attack russia during winter and everything will be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

We are actually a successful people unlike you losers.

We will win this time unlike you dumb krauts.

>American education

You mean America is going to come and bomb them?

Sadly this is true...
I am honestly the only one in my school who thinks that Trump would be a rather good president

Why am I supposed to care about democracy? Its just a means to an end. Given that I desire as ends freedom and liberty while it is becoming more and more common for special interests to vote themselves benefits which require the infringement of my rights I'm not very content with democracy.

>threatens to imprison Hillary because she's a criminal.
>THREATENS TO IMPRISON HIS OPPONENTS
>Wants to deport illegal immigrants and try to put a stop to illegal immigration while making it easier to do it legally
>HATES MINORITIES
Why do they always do this? Are they allergic to nuance?

Not this shit again, reposted like 10 times. This time you forgot to turn on your German proxy OP.

Into the gas you go.

Do you say so publicly though? There might be more people thinking it than expressing it.

>German humor

What did Germany mean by this?

make a roman one warning germans about mass immigration from uncivilized third world shitholes.

lel Hitler lel i don't know any other political leader lel good luck lel #lel

>beentheredonethat

You mean Hitler drove your country into prosperity before everyone got on their case because Israel told them to?

Threadly reminder that nobody likes Hillary.

the picture is so cringeworthy.

Dear Germany,

get raped by Islam, oh wait you already did.

Yeah they definitely have it all figured out now

dear germany

go ahead and vote for the woman who wants to let in millions of refugees.

what could possibly go wrong?

Sop we should go with the sickly weak candidate that has her opponents shot, that also hates minorities and doesn't give a fuck about democracy and campaigns on pissing all over it?

How about fuck off Germany. We're going to bomb your brown people.

Yeah, on Sup Forums this innuendo is actually why people support trump.

europe had their chance and they fucked it up now it's our turn

Because you're economic partners and if shut goes down in your place we might be tempted to let you drown.
But if we decide to help it will be at the expense of our own economy.

Hindenburg whatever point still stands Hitler lost the election

>Taking advice from people who have destroyed a continent 3 times in a century

Worked well for you guys until you dragged America into the war thus cementing your fate. Can't drag America into the war if America is the war.

Dear (((Germans))),

benis :DDD

t.merika

pic was 2nd stage of your devolution . . now you're known as Gercuckistan ~ from Sup Forums

what the fuck is wrong with Germans?

Thank kek I'm only half German

baka at these cucks

>the people of germany

>literally Hitler

This is what's wrong with Germans
>Germany YES!

The cuck comedian from the Be Deutsch song ahs made a 'mockumentary on the American election.
Here's the song he made for it
youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI

Here's the whole documentary in English
Jump to 20:20 to see him shoot a gun and piss himself
neo-magazin-royale.de/zdi/artikel/136294/grab-us-by-the-pussy-amerika-ungewaschen-vom-03-11.html

Also friendly reminder that you have to pay ~50€ a month for (((state television))).

>"Doesn't give a fuck"

What is it with the left, SJWs and Tumblrites and using the F word in every single sentence? It's right up there with "literally" and "problematic".

You can say fuck whenever you want, sure, but it seems they use it even more than sailors and truck drivers.

Why?

>Why am I supposed to care about democracy? Its just a means to an end.
Never thought about it like that before, that's a very interesting viewpoint.

I guess electing a genderless psychopathic murderer/the most corrupt politician of the last few decades is somehow better?

But hitler did fix everything . Didn't Germany pretty much boom under hitler?

It's anothe episode of
>trump is hilter guys.
Expect he isn't anything like what hilter pre 1933 was like

Becuz UR an cunt, m8. Now go slap some vegemite on the barbie and blow a koala.

You think these guys actually study history?

Not even going to give you a (You)

Also
>(germanistan intellectuals)

>Her "no fly zone" will start a war with Russia and Syria.
>100,000+ troops and she claims she won't spend a cent on the war
>4 star American general said its stupid
>Podesta is a weirdo
>Wants to draft our daughters
>why i strongly disagree with Hillary + a paste bin thats 2 long
(Hey) No fly zone, (hey) no fly zone(Hey) They know better, (hey) they know better(Hey) No fly zone, (hey) no fly zone(Hey) They know better, (hey) they know better Won a gold medal, and a gold bezelI treat these hoes special, now ya ho jealousFreak hoes, got several, they tens or betterI'm a trendsetter, I'm a go-getter

I am german and i find it very offensive that some brainwashed leftwinged piece of shit is taking the right to talk for every german.
Whoever did this, please execute yourself immediatly.

Trump all the way.

OP might be a bot for the Clinton campaign since he never responded

>Germanys opinion being worth shit

OUR TURN
U
R

T
U
R
N

The Germans never voted for Hitler what the fuck? You can tell this was made by an American who doesn't know that he lost the pres. election and was appointed as chancellor not voted in. Also I don't recall Trump having started a violent revolution like Hitler tried in 1923.

>Not using the superior version

do not listen what Achmed says

I'm not going to Argentina anytime soon, sorry bruh.

>Germans try to ruin the world in WWI
>Germans try to ruin the world in WWII
>Germany ruins Europe with their current migrant policy

Why should anybody accept the advice of Germans?

this is now a investigation into hillarys pedo ring thread

He knows what's he's doing

You should see the plebbit thread about this.
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5bb1m2/this_is_currently_going_through_twitter_about/

I desperately want to kill myself out of shame after reading the first comment.

Fellow German bro, pls no kill youself, I know you will be needed in the fight for freedom

Around Krauts, never relax...

They also gave us Karl Marx... so yea.. thanks Germany!

i wonder if people have figured out that we actually WANT hitler

Why does Jamal suddenly care so much? I dont understand how syr- *ahem*, I mean, Germany, can or should have any say in how we run things.

No you absolutely should fucking not.

You also forgot to mention the Krauts are at fault for the Roman Empire falling. Krauts every god damn fucking time!

If shit goes down it'll be at the expanse of your economies anyway frog.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y

>The people of Germany
That's a rather roundabout way of saying "cucks."

>the people of Germany

You mean these murderous nazis who killed 6 billions jews and millions of other europeans ?

> implying muh 6 gorilion were real

I'm German and I would vote for Trump if I could. Fuck you OP. Yesterday I had a drunk discussion with friends of friends. They are totally brainwashed. They believe Hillary is innocent, Trump is Hitler and I must be a fascist for thinking Trump is less evil than Hillary. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. The people simply eat the "news" Facebook shows them. They became a mind-controlled mass of pseudo-liberal Zombies. The women are the worst, followed by male social-science students who never got laid.

>You mean these murderous nazis who killed 6 billions jews and millions of other europeans ?
No. There sons and daughters, completely denazified and completely cucked.

you need a national purge kraut

and jews, don't forget the jews hated by every intelligent person.

>not understanding you can easily shame back the leftist krauts claiming the moral highground

Remember when
>800,000
was just a meme. God it seems so long ago now.

been there done that.

I don't really care.
I'd prefer Americans to pick the right candidate that will bring in peace, but their corrupt system will let a criminal get the post.
And then, there will be a war.
See you bastards in about five years, maybe ten. Wear a green bandana on your head when shit hits the fan, maybe I'll stumble upon a few of you.

but you lost and you got re-brainwashed by neo-com jews

That's the point of OP. "We've elected a strongman once, look where it got us". Read the hashtag.

Don't forget that Berlin (and by extension the EU of course) is squarely in the pockets of Washington DC. If the establishments official stance is that Trump is Hitler, so is ours.

top cuc

>I see you in hell.

doesn't exist

Oh boy it's another 'leftist doesn't have a clue about history, yet won't keep his mouth shut' episode

That really made me think. Could I shoot a fellow Sup Forumsack for a cause I don't believe in?

Our dear President has just said that the KKK is with Trump, let's do a FOIA request regarding the firebombing of churches during the 1990s when the Clintons were trying to turn out black vote

Why do you faggots think your actions don't affect anyone else? Jesus Christ you're retarded.

Fuck off, no one ever asked us. Our media is cucked and literally every single newspaper or TV station is controlled by politicians or special interest groups who all have the same opinion. Fuck, they even changed the law when the AfD got into parliament in Bremen so they don't have influence on the media.
Can't wait to go to university when Trump wins next week. All those saltys leftists and Antifas, it will be wonderful. Even thought about buying a MAGA cap for this day.

Great tv show by the way.