HILLARY GENERAL

Kys trump

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43648
youtube.com/watch?v=QCej7EvgzVA
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We got two days left till the stumpening.

I'm #takingthejohnson
debate me

>Kys trump
classy

Fuck you ausfag you cant even vote

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt lying cunt and one day a court will literally hang her.

Wow dude
Great meme
Do you got anymore of those
You win the internet with your great memes XD

NO
NOT THE MINION SPAMMER

>tfw beedo

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
THX MAN :))))))
I LOVE MEMES ;D
XDDDDDDDD

wtf I hate Trump now

lol nice strat, shit up the CTR threads with this.

God bless you user, your doing keks work

It is a proven fact that Hillary Clinton is a warmonger and has directly funded State Sponsored Terrorism and has been involved in the overthrowing of sovereign nations.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43648

In her emails to John Podesta, Hillary Clinton admits that she knows that the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia provide clandestine financial and logistical support to ISIL/ISIS/IS and other radical Sunni groups in the region. Under SoS Clinton arms shipments doubled to Saudi Arabia and the gulf states, which totaled $33 billion in 2015 alone. Saudi Arabia has been using tactical neutron bombs on Yemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCej7EvgzVA

By overthrowing the Libya, she has let the metaphorical genie out of the bottle, flooding Europe with refugees trying to escape the chaos that she has created, which she openly laughs about. In her relentless pursuit of power, she has caused the death and displacement of 15 million children, women and men in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

With the rhetoric that she has directed at Russia (and China see Goldman Sacs speeches), Hillary's bloodthirsty quest for power will likely create a death toll that will surprise Pol Pot, Stalin, and even Mao. It seems that her self-hatred will be directed at the world, causing her to be known has the largest mass murder the world has even seen.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011

It is widely acknowledged the the Mainstream (Lamestream) Legacy Media is complicit in her rise to power, by not only turning a blind eye to her corruption and warmongering, but in fact promoting it a massive propaganda assault on the American public. Ultimately, the so-called 4th estate will have blood on it's hands if Clinton assumes the Oval Office. 2016 will be known as the death of traditional journalism.