Should we annex Canada?

Should we annex Canada?

No. We will IED u.

>can't even beat gooks and sand niggers

No. The world will hate you and it'd be devastating for everyone

I just sent a screenshot of this post to every branch of our military. we need to do a pre-emptive strike now.

Yes.

Do it, destroy Nato so Russia can get balkans back :^)

the queen owns alot of canadian land...actually owns it not in a meme commonwealth way but ACTUALLY owns it

so no

gg canada, gg

>wanting even more scum that refuse to learn English in the country

There's already enough issues with the blacks and mexicans, no point in adding china and quebec to the mix.

>this kills the burger
Face it you can't beat a bunch of sand niggers and rice farmers in an insurgency image what maplebacks will do to you.

>Non-Brits caring about the Queen in 2016

>not caring about the queen

yes. push all canadian citizens up to live with the eskimos and put their land to good use for american citizens

Just wait, my plan shall prevail.

Yep Canada know's they can't kill their enemies. Lets take it! They're loaded with weed probably now. It'll be ours!

Please. I just want stand your ground and concealed carry. Bring me freedom, America.

I doubt it. Your nation is so cuckified I'm pretty sure you'd consider IED's cultural appropriation of muslims and ban them.

yes

Yes as long as they don't get voting rights

They'd probably be locked up as a territory for a decade or so, before they start to form states.

Of course. They will be considered a new slave class and we will send them off to the plantations. They will happily agree due to the crushing weight of their white guilt.

Besides, new slave labor will push out the illegal Mexicans since they won't be needed any longer.

No, we have enough wimps as it is

If you say "please"

#strongertogether

annex canada send all colors to the far far north

>Throwing the remaining lives of the last real men of the whole country
>To join two nu-countries together for one mega cuck session

I know I am Brazil, but that should tell you something

Yes and no. Yes because we are cucked, no because the USA would become slightly more cucked, possible enough to sway en election.

>annex canada
>30 million or so more liberals

Yeah, thats a good idea. Give yourself a bleach enema you fucking autist.

More realistic scenario

>shillary wins
>texas succeeds with south
>war between "america" and "dumbfuckistan"
>canadians sent down as snipers to "keep the peace" and kill rednecks aka like american sniper

Thoughts Sup Forums ?

don't you guys have not enough sjw,feminist etc to deal with why do you need more?

Does the U.S. really need more irrelevant states?

>adding 20 Democrat senators and god knows how many house reps to congress
why?

Don't forget all the shitskins and degenerate immigrants Canada has especially in it's only two cities of Vancouver and Toronto. Quebec doesn't really count that whole place is fucked.

well?

>new slave labor will push out the illegal Mexicans since they won't be needed any longer.

Have you ever seen a Canadian attempt anything resembling labor? I'd rather take my chances with the illegals

Canada would be decent if they depopulate British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec. Nanavut or whatever stupid native name they call the north territory or used to be can be depopped too.

Living Cucknadians wouldn't be allowed to vote because they wouldn't be citizens. Same shit happened in the Mexican cession.

Leaf here.

Out right invade and annex? No.

On the other hand should Canadians hold a vote to join the US, like a reverse Brexit? Absolutely. US law states that if Canada ever wanted to join the union it would be outright accepted.

The only problem is that the US is 55% white and we're about 80%.

>US law states that if Canada ever wanted to join the union it would be outright accepted
Only in the Articles of Confederation. That law no longer applies.

would be funny to see texas seperated and then get it's shit pushed in

>Should we annex Canada?

Reminder:
This will kick off WW3 with China ending in nuclear holocaust just as it was foretold in the Fallout cannon.

The American annexation of Canada was a response to the war with China, not the cause of it.

It would fuck up the burger flag. 50 stars for 50 states, are you gonna add à single star for Canada ? Where are you gonna add it??

Annex Mexico and Central America and make it an even 100 with the statehood of Puerto Rico

We'll get a new flag once the purging begins.

Yes. The land is beautiful and would make lovely fishing and hunting grounds. The people are laughable and worthless and their "culture" consists of having the world's worst inferiority complex, and lashing out due to being angry at having accomplished almost nothing worthwhile in terms of science, medicine, art, literature, music or cuisine.

fuck no, with all the refugees weedman is letting in we need a wall tho

Sort of like Japan then?

Am I supposed to take that personally? I'm an American.

Open a book sometime, you dumb chink.

Why would it be personal? One always assumes girls on the internet are men and Japan posters are are servicemen. It's in the handbook.

How you gonna annex anything when the bible fortells you wont exist soon

Not a serviceman or an English """teacher""". Can't stand those guys. I'm here to do work at one of their universities. If you knew anything about science you'd know how much research they put out between Todai, Osaka and RIKEN, and that the have the third largest GDP despite being tiny. But please, pretend they're as worthless as Canada.

Seriously, angry chink or gook?

Underrated.

>japan
>has contributed nothing
are you actually retarded?
you really shouldnt post here you should go back to whatever shit board you came from we dont accept idiots around here

Ah yes backwards Japan. They had to be coddled to show any sort of progress. They still believe(d) their emperor was a god. Sure buddy.

Very valid point. Also, checked.

>Backwards
Found the SJW chink redditor

>We don't accept idiots.

You mean like you?

>projecting

How much did you have to pay to cheat your way through an English exam to get into American college?

>Annex Canada
>The entire world goes to war

Sure, if you want us to burn down your whitehouse again, fucking southerner.

You couldn't even handle some fucking emus get fucked n00b

>the booty balm isn't helping
Your pain is noted Hayato

Don't forget the Camel crisis.

You couldn't even handle Camels. Get fucked n00b

Underrated

Only if we divide all of their provinces up to be smaller than Texas.

Yes because in Canada you would be fighting against guerillas living in rainforests. No, US could probably annex canada in matter of days.

We can beat them, but in the age of television and internet, don't have the will to do what it takes to truly stamp out an insurgency.

Case and point: We won the Indian Wars in the 1800's, and wiped out women and children along with the men fighting.

We have dibs motherfucker.

I don't get it. What burn do you think you just hit me with?

Hell no. We should build a northern wall before they go completely bankrupt and we face a northern migrant crisis of unskilled, left leaning, and culturaly backward poor into our country.

No, it will start WW3. China would retaliate for invading their colony.

冰雹毛泽东

Are we just making everything Ben Garrison now?

Just do it, if you really want 35 million more people voting democrat.

That moment when you realize that cucks are our greatest defense.

Basically this. If we treated Vietnam the way we handled the Pacific Theatre it would've been a done deal. Unfortunately hippies, drugs, and (((media))) access resulted in half-assed efforts in Vietnam.

If you want the people who elected weed man to be voting in your elections then sure

Also let's be honest here. Trudeau was running as the moderate in the elections. The NDP was said to be the real Liberal party. Clinton would be called a Conservative here.

You'll join us willingly after the 4th Reich and purge. The white population at least, but non-whites won't be recognized as citizens in the Reich.

Yes. They aren't allowed to vote though. The map would look better and we'd have gorillions of new resources.

>AK-47s freshly supplied by the Soviets are somehow outdated

This meme needs to die. We'd buttrape you faster than the Krauts did Poland.

>reverse Brexit
why its sounds so familiar..

No.

They'd be fighting mapleniggers in pine forests

Same thing. USA would lose.

We don't need more safe blue states

If we annex them then can we at least require them to wear a red leaf badge in public?