CN Schedule-Halloween

Hope you're enjoying Halloween, CN fans.

That's their halloween lineup? Lame. Seriously, the cat in the fucking hat? One of the Teen Titans episode better be Fear Itself

>airing that live action tv movie that nobody watched

Boomerang's is better

Ain't Cat in the Hat already gotten memes? It probably cause some people to watch it.

no, I meant Scooby doo: the mystery begins

>Scooby Doo movies
Going to sleep through it.

Did they lose the rights to Scary Godmother or something? That lineup is awful.

Bomerang's is always better. Though it looks like they are wasting most of the day on some of the least interesting scooby doo movies, which is a pity. I love their 10:30-1:30 lineup, shame that they gave those shows such a bad timeslot.

no, it just wasn't Scooby doo or teen titans go to Christina miller

The person that made the schedule mention that the movie hasn't aired since 2014.

>12 hours of Scooby Doo with the actual Halloween episodes of shows only being on late at night
Not that much better.

shit nigger if anyones got boomerang HD record the eddy boo haw haw special

Boomerang HD doesn't exist.

Also noticing now. Do they show Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes shorts in alphabetical order or something? Look at this shit.

It must be international only, I've seen HD boomerang rips.

wouldn't doubt it. Easy way to make sure that every episode gets a rerun.

>The Cat in The Hat
TRUE TERROR
R
U
E

T
E
R
R
O
R

Only webrips.

Is it the CN schedule maker?

>cat in the hat
Of ALL the movies you could have shown on Halloween they chose cat in the fucking hat? This just... blows my fucking mind

Nah man, I have HD Boomerang rips, 1080i HDTV stuff. Not sure what region, but judging from the logos placement, it's international.

I'd prefer they air the slumber party panic episode of AT and maybe a few others rather than Stakes. Fucking stakes man.

>no Halloween Boo Haw Haw
>no Underfist
>no Scary Godmother
>no Over the Garden Wall
>no Halloween specials besides Regular Show which is in the dead hour
>instead we get fucking Scooby Doo and the Goblin King again

>>no Halloween Boo Haw Haw
>>no Underfist
Boomerang, abiet in "dead hours"

When Tom and Jerry used to be on the main Cartoon Network, they just cycled through them in chronological order. That makes a bit more sense at least.

>The cat in the hat
Fuck that is frightening.

BOO hahaha im JIM CARREY im THE CAT IN THE HAT hahaha like BOO hahaha im JIM CARREY im THE CAT IN TH

Yeah where the fuck is OTGW? Shit was a success, they have literally no reason not to air it.

>all those Halloween specials from 10:30-3am
ah man, I'm gonna feel like a kid again

I guess it's not as bad as a 24 hour Problem Solverz marathon

If they air it it might raise standards. Which is bad for TTG, thats why they aired it on a different day at a shit time.

BOO hahaha im BLINDING LIGHTS im A KID'S ACID TRIP hahaha like BOO hahaha im BLINDING LIGHTS im A KID'S ACID TR

It aired back in September.

Kids are out Trick or Treating during the time it used to come on.

Shhh. They need to blame TTG for everything schedule related. It doesn't matter if they're wrong or if the blame belongs to that Indian guy (or Miller).

It's always TTG.

You're a dumbass, no one blames TTG itself, it's just a generalization of "TTG schedule wise". Quit defending.

But stakes was terrible.

It'll brainwash the kids to liking it.

Today is the 2nd year in a row they havent' shown Scary Godmother

CN used to have genuine halloween, thanksgiving, christmas marathons. All the channels used to. idk what happened

Make it a 3rd year now. Also, it's kind of a good thing.

Why are you so hostile you stupid bitch?

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darkness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.

Where the fuck is Ghoul School?!?!

That's some good pasta ya got there, user.

Thanks. I meant to reply to Though

Guess Miller and her team have good taste.

in CN Asia they even showed Scary Godmother and Underfist ytd.

>underfist
nice

They figured out that people have shit to do on holidays and don't watch TV. That's also why Cartoon Network used to air 24 hours of Iron Giant on Thanksgiving, since nobody was watching anyway.

Idk i think people just like repeats on Thanksgiving. Country stations and rock stations play Alice's Restaurant all day, for example.

Aren't they re-airing it in November?