Kebab Removal Justification

Can anybody tell me why the Serbs were right in removing kebab? I know they were right since they killed Mudslimes but I can't just say that outright or else I'll just be le evil Islamophobe genocide man.

What other circumstances justified the kebab removal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
independent.co.uk/news/world/serbs-murdered-by-the-hundred-since-liberation-1128350.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp#Srbosjek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With Islam being a death cult the only effective way to remove kebab is to be as brutal as possible. Muslims still haven't recovered from the Mongols
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o

makes me proud to be a mongol. removing kebab is always justified

I know what you mean, but I can't just say to faggots who side with the Mudshits that they deserved to get slaughtered for being Muslim (even though they did).

I'm looking for answers about the whole situation in general, just to refute the "Bosnians dindu nuffins" bullshit. Didn't the Bosniscums attack a Serb wedding or something and kill everyone there?

I'm don't know much about the Yugo situation, but I'm pretty sure if the Serbs didn't have that chimpout that the Bosnians would have done the same to them, if not worse.

they didn't kill them because they wanted to save their country, serbs just like killing anything that moves. it's the turk genes in their blood after 500 years of getting fucked by ottoman cock

Muslims are always invaders.
Kebab removal is always justice.

Also, how the fuck are you going to start this thread with that picture and not include song?

Serbs and Croats were fighting over the same territory, and both ethnically cleansed it just the Serbs were loyal to Russia so in the West they were branded 'bad' while the Croats were 'good' yet they were doing the same shit trying to annex land.

Kebap removal units were mainly to cleanse Bosnian areas of Bosnians as Serbs believed it was their historical land.

because they continuously annexed our lands and widened their borders, serb borders were not recognized by NATO or the false UN, when we defended our borders, we're the terrorists, rebels and so on

karadzic and based milo cracked the shits and many other subgroups and militias (who were not controlled by the gov although the gov stood by while the serb driven slaughter occurred) many serbs died as well at the hands of mijahedeen that came from the middle east to support the mudshit brothers but only we were recognized as the genocide perpetrators, same way that 33 mil russians died in WW2 but you see no outcry or FALSOCAUST for them

Fuck off Ustase nigger.

Because everybody knows the song faggot.

The Bosnishits started it though right? I'm just sick of the Bosnians dindu nuffins horseshit because I know for a fact that they killed Serbs first. I just wanted people with more knowledge, particularly Serbs themselves, to explain it all to me.

"believed "

if it wasn't for the ottomans leaving their shit behind, Bosnia wouldn't even exist

it was and always will be our land whether the UN or US recognize it or not

i'm in a hurry so i'll try to give you a brief explanation. first, the historical context: after ww2 communists came into power (because they were supported by the british) and they tried to unite all the different people on the balkans under one flag by violently confronting religion. when the commie leader tito died in early 1980s (he was supported by the west; the successful yugoslav economy is a myth - it was all funded and kept alive by usa) the whole rotten system started quickly falling apart. the communist political elite was (literally) retarded and every state that was part of yugoslavia had retards leading them through the 90s. anyways, now we're getting to the point: croats, slovenians and muslims wanted sovereignty and serbs wanted to, in a sense, preserve yugoslavia

now, regarding the muslims. yeah well it's a significant history lesson: the ottomans (muslims) fucked us for 500 years and the traitors converted to islam - we forgave them for their sins and tried to build a country together. little did we know that they were just waiting for the right moment to backstab us

tl;dr no matter how much you try to integrate muslims, they'll chimp out

>tfw bosnia, kosovo, albania and macedonia are jihaad centrals
>tfw sandzak (a province of serbia) is a muslim country within our country
the future is looking grim boys

I actually wrote a research paper on this topic so listen out; Srebrnica was an enclave secured by the UN forces and it was supposed to be a no arms zone. But there we around 4000 muslim militants there and they used that location to start raiding nearby Serbian villages and later to retreat back because our army couldn't co to that zone. At one point Ratko Mladic had enough and fucked em up real good , and the Dutch solders just avoided the conflict.

This, this is 100 percent accurate, only someone who's never had to spend time near Serbs would think they did that for some noble altruistic reason. Serbs do nothing for honor, nothing for the greater good. For every Muslim they kill, they also kill 2 innocent defenseless people. They kill children, women, and the elderly, and usually in large quantities. They also refuse to shower, generally are attracted to shiny things, and small time crime/racketeering.. They're basically the niggers of Eastern Europe... That's right, they're so bad, they're niggers amongst slavs. Jasenovac should be reopened. Past će bomba na Beograd, jebem ti tri prsta, Jebem ti serbija

Thank you Momcilo, this is the stuff I was looking for.

Can you give me some examples/more info about Mudshits killing Serbs? I just want to be more informed on it because I hear retards still bawwing about the Bosniggers from time to time and I just want to be informed so I can let them know that the Mudslimes are the scum who started it.

Also it wasn't an genocide. it was a massacre as only males were killed and most of them were militants. Only around 3000 people were killed not 8 gorillion, moreover there was a secret agreement between US an Bosniak leadership to let Srebrnica fall so that Nato has an excuse to enter the conflict.

First the plan was, before the war, to split up bosnia between the serbs and the croats. But muslims backed by the west wanted their own country and so came war between the 3 factions. Kebab removal happened in a region where also lots of serbs were killed by muslims. And ofcourse they dindu nuffin by shooting people on sight in sarajevo who didn't show ID and letting 180 tonnes of potatoes rot to cry for food.

this is about as spot on as it gets, I'm serb and immigrated here 20 years ago and most people that were composed enough to leave agree that old yugo was a massive flop hence why it collapsed as soon as tito died

it's a shit sad story and what you have left now is the remnants of the mudshit infection slowly spreading

a message to fellow americans/foreigners interested in the yugoslav wars: ignore the immigrant muslim posters spewing bullshit about serbs

playing the victim card, aka the "dindu nuffin" mechanism is a universal trait of all the muslim subhumans. don't fall to their cheap tricks

Nice that they got some of their own medicine

5000 causalities were promised by Izetbegovic, Bosnian president, to Clinton. As that didn't happen they dragged bodies from entire Bosnia to Srebrnica

Sarajevo is unrecognizable anymore pham

you really think us albanians muslims are a death cult?pal i'm 22 and i never set foot in a mosque, or know how to pray even

independent.co.uk/news/world/serbs-murdered-by-the-hundred-since-liberation-1128350.html

just one example, similar publication were abundant at the time and can probably still be found around the net
I'm not saying we're innocent, the serbs definitely did fucked up shit, it just pisses me off that we're labeled the terrorists when the US had no business there whatsoever and most of the later casualties came from US led bombings

but then again it's the best and oldest tactic, divide and conquer

Thanks bro. This is the stuff I heard in bits and pieces but wanted the full, real story.

Thanks man. So basically they were doing the ethnic cleansing first right?

t. Islam Ramadanovic

Don't worry bro, it's obvious who the filthy Muslim garbage scum and butthurt Croats are. They always post crybaby asshurt "Muslims dindu nuffins da rayciss Serbs shot a unarmed Muslim teenager" shit

There was killing and crimes on the both sides, but nevertheless it was all orchestrated by the west and muslims got to play the victim card

Bosnia was yet another civil war that became a proxy war for Russia and NATO to go at each other via proxies. Whenever one of these wars breaks out each side arms it's own side and makes the conflict dragged out and worse than it ever would have been if we had done nothing about it.

>serbs just like killing anything that moves
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše
>Its members murdered hundreds of thousands of Serbs, Jews, Roma (Gypsies) and anti-fascist or dissident Croats and Bosnian Muslims in Yugoslavia during World War II.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp#Srbosjek
Thanks for correcting the record, subhuman savage.

Actually Russia had nothing to do with it, Some Russian party promised to help us but hey never came to power

nah thats just a big meme

even thou i like it

>The Bosnishits started it though right?
Some marketplace in bosnia was bombed and the un/usa blamed serbs, which served as the main "omg evul serbs" narrative. Some jap was in charge of the un investigation, and he tried to conclude 3 times that there is absolutely 0% chance the attack could've come from the serbian side before he was removed from the position.

I also remember reading something about bosnians opening fire on a serbian wedding, and srebrenica being used to launch attacks on serb villages, which is why the serbs went in and killed everyone. The reports stated the safe zone was not being respected from the very start by either side.

Fuck off Ramadanovic

No no, nice try čedomir milanović, I hate Muslims just as much as the next guy, but let's be honest. If the ustaše had just been left alone, and not subject to outside inference, there wouldn't have been any Muslims left for the commie Serbs to ignore until they became a threat in the first place. Wouldn't really be any Serbs left either.. Well, we'd have to save like, 50 who would all be assigned to lamb roasting duties. Stop trying to pass the blame, your love of Muslims is well known. Go back to listening to your Mile Kitić cd.

>Stupid S*rbs fall for Milosevic's war rethoric
>he becomes the most powerful man in Yugoslavia in a matter of years without even lifting a finger
>Due to the shift of balance of power inside Yugo, he pressures Slovenia, starts a war for no reason
>After 10 years Serbia remains with only its central province and an autonomous region, Vojvodina
>Economy is brutally destroyed and still can't recover after 25 years
Serbs are the biggest meme in the entirety of the Balkans.

Killed Serbs, Jews, gypsies, Muslims and basically antifa.... I fail to see the problem here.

pretty strong opinions what seems to be diaspora

it is a meme and like i said i like it but at the end of the day its a meme

>Leave the Ustase alone!
>Lel we would've just killed the Serbs anyway

And there you prove why the Ustase was not left alone, because they were Mudslime loving murderers.

They didn't kill Muslims, they welcomed Islam and believed that Pisslam and Catholicism were the two religions of their people. They only killed dissident Mudslimes.

Not diaspora, just a guy who thinks Mudshits need to be physically removed from European soil.