RCP's no tossup maps 2 days before election is ALWAYS LITERALLY the same with the outcome

RCP's no tossup maps 2 days before election is ALWAYS LITERALLY the same with the outcome.

Is it time to panic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TAHXzr-7Zs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put Florida Red and you arrive just at 270.

They assume hispanic vote in Florida will go to Hillary

they don't know how cubans are

But the hispanic vote in NV would go Hillary, that's a bad sign since it puts her above 270.

Not necessarily. Latinos who are US citizens don't like illegals either.

early hisp vote went 41% for trump thought, it's still very possible that trump gets nevada

liberal whities asume that
1- all hispanics vote
2- all hispanics love hillary
3- legal hispanics want illegal hispanics to become citizens without doing nothing

and all 3 are false

Not to mention NH always pretends to look like red but is actually blue, every time.

I'm pretty convinced that Michigan is gonna go red, everything I've seen suggests this SU I don't see why it's repeatedly listed as solid blue.

Could be a game changer, of course Florida is a sine qua non

Both of these statements are true.

Nah

Cubans hated Obama more than Hillary and they liked Romney more than Trump.

Because there isn't a single poll that has Trump ahead in Michigan.

Dude. The election is rigged.

R I G G E D

Assange said it's rigged. Voter fraud in FL. Voter fraud in PA. Establishment media shitting on trump at full force. There is literally zero chance he will win. He's not allowed to.

I think so too. The urban vote will fail

This is the best outcome. Hillary wins, but not by a margin great enough to allow for triumphalism. Just look to 2008 to see what happens when a president overreaches their popular mandate- immediate backlash

Trump will win Florida. You know it.

I'm pretty sure the report said that the majority of latinos that voted in nevada were democrats. Democrats tend to vote in line with their party more then republicans

That is unlikely at this point, Michigan's polls have always understated the democrat vote. But seeing how Clinton and even Obama keeps pandering to the place, they see it as well.

Anyways, he can't get Michigan without carrying PA, so it's very unlikely.

Assange is a moron.

Look, basically even if Trump wins Florida, he still has to win another state. And:

Michigan: Unlikely. see PA: If Trump doesn't get Michigan then he doesn't get PA. It's that simple.
Virginia: If the race is tight in N.C., VA is probably out of reach for Trump.
Not to mention NH pretends to be red all the time.

So, in conclusion, trump is stumped.

Yes. It's time to put a gun in your disgusting spic-chink mouth, and blows your rice nigger brains out all over your bamboo hut, because the reign of Madame President is upon us.

>if Trump doesn't get one state he doesn't get another!

Do you know anything about elections?

>Do you know anything about elections?

I do, and you're all wrong.

Protip: All the media are lying.

>disgusting spic-chink mouth, and blows your rice nigger brains out
fucking kek flips are the dirtiest kind of asians

>only $80 in bets placed on what he's *so* sure of
watch out everyone we got a high roller here!

Nate Thorium has Florida red. Are you saying he's wrong?

Where do you get this horseshit from? Even legals will always stick up for illegals, since they're often their extended family and shit.

Cubans have only recently come to hate Obama due to his recent actions on Cuba. Giving the Castro regime a bunch of relief for nothing in exchange has swung Cubans something like 20 points in the past month according to polls.

A large portion of Cubans really liked Obama before he started capitulating to Cuba.

I personally know two Hispanic families voting trump and tell me everyone they know is voting trump. I know my state will forever be a blue state, but the legal Hispanics DO NOT like illegals. They worked hard for their citizenship. All these losers get theirs given to them? I'm pissed and I know I would be extremely pissed if I were a legal immigrant.

>ALWAYS LITERALLY the same
that means they never update the shit.

hahaha you picked literally the stupidest bets

I expect North Carolina and Nevada to flip blue in the next 48 hours.

Face it: he is losing.

She already has Nevada from the early voting.

You seem to misunderstand. He's saying that the current RCP map is what the actual outcome will be on Tuesday, based on previous maps in previous years.

Exactly my point, Abu Britani.
Florida is also highly likely blue, as is NC.

New Hampshire will probably also be blue.

>Latinos
>voting for hillary

turns out latinos don't like spiritcooking

>Florida is also highly likely blue

I would go with that. The sluggish African American vote makes it borderline.

>NC

I think leans Trump. The voter suppression the Republicans use in the state and again the sluggish African American support for her makes it a Republican marginal.

That is a Myth.

He out performed Romney and Dems are down. Romney won this state easily.

Florida is already in the bag thanks to early voting.

Nice try though.

Fuck off with this Florida is blue nonsense. Trump will get 270+ easily. He might even break the 300 barrier.

HILLARY SAYS SHE ONLY TALKS TO WHITES
youtu.be/_TAHXzr-7Zs
spread this shit it's over for her

>Romney won this state easily.

Barack Obama took Nevada in 2012. Even with 7% of Nevada being Mormons.

Discussiin bread on white race

Discussiin bread on white race

No niggers

Florida will go red

Nevada will go blue.

Pennsylvania will also go red

>The sleeper has awoken.

We will call him Trump Muad'Dib

So u mean to say America is done?

Trump is winning florida

>33 ips / 3rd page

Kek has chosen Trump to win. You don't understand. These aren't games.

SHADILAY

I missed his point.
Ok, so it's been right since 2000? 4 presidental elections.

RCP aggregates data, so if polls are to be trusted within the last days, then of course RCP will be right in the last days.

This only changes when the polls are bullshit.

Two things:

* Cubans don't vote left wing, they didn't like Obama they won't like Hillary.

* Hispanics in general are very religious, whilst they don't like Trump much Hillary hates Catholics and there's evidence she's a devil worshiper.

Hillary does not have Florida in the bag.

checked
SHADILAY

how do you feel about nexicans? Do you see them as brothers or what?

Well, if they show Trump losing, of course they must be bullshit. I mean, it's not like Trump's strategy of "piss off entire swaths of the electorate" could possibly fail him in what is literally a popularity contest. No, that can't be it. The polls must be rigged. That's it.

Florida is red. That's 270.

Florida is probably not the only state going red.

I see based mexicans and hispanics as brothers and would love to make ties with them nationally

I see disgusting carteleros reggeatoneros as scumbag that should be erradicated and infesting all latin america

They have Obama doing a rally in Detriot tomorrow. Fucking Detriot. They aren't holding onto Michigan.

>Cubans don't vote left wing
lol

This, I see yard signs of Trump everywhere and no Clinton signs

What are you laughing about? They escaped a communist dictatorship and are serious right wingers

This man. Trump signs everywhere, Michigan is going red. NAFTA fucked so many here. We may hate our shitty governor but you better believe they never forgot how many jobs she lost MI.

but mexicans aren't even spanished aren't they race mixed mayans?

RCP average gave florida to romney when it actually went to obama.

nate silver called it correctly

Obama was a half-nigger. Hillary is not.

Fuckin Florida

i don't care about race as long as someone is based

the war is against mentally degenerated scumbags, that also include white l*berals

Florida isn;t going to help us if we lose Nevada.

They can not count early voter ballots. They can only see party affiliations. They don't know how many are cross over votes.

Seeing as FL has been heavily Democratic the past 8 years thanks to Obama and that Trump's message has resonated strongly there. Expect a lot of those cross over votes to be there, New England and the rust belt.

So close so close to posting this

It's over. Trump won.

What are the chances that Trump's momentum is real and not like Mittmentum/Ro-mentum which was hyped up by Drudge, Breitbart, GOP pundits and Sup Forums in 2012?

>LA Times

There was no hype for Mitt Romney.
Everyone knew he was going to lose. No one liked the guy. Loads of people on Sup Forums even voted for Obongo.

funny how people blame hispanics when it's clearly the blacks what's wrong with america

Trump's momentum is backed up by early voting data in available states. The bullshit polls that have hilldog up several points have been shown to be utter bullshit.

You're saying Hillary is guaranteed to win?

where you here in 2012? people were desperate, very few people liked romney

Based latinos

You mean the only survey with accurate polling methodology in 2012? All the other ones are fucking garbage with ridiculous skews. Women +10, Democrats +12, blacks and hispanics up. It's all bullshit.

the early voting data is showing that LA times is correct.

He's saying that he's a faggot.
Florida is red. That alone puts Trump at 270.

Hispanics are still pretty shit for the most part. But they're nowhere near as bad as niggers. Nobody can be as bad as niggers.

But I do get a smug satisfaction seeing hispanics breaking for trump despite all the "YOU CAN'T BE AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS OR THE SPICS WONT VOTE FOR YOU" bullshit.

Turns out that superstitious beaners don't like candidates involved in satanic rituals and pedophilia rings.

yeah but man on my drive to work i only see trump signs and no hillary signs and the polls are wrong and blue pilled and it will be a trump landslide just you wait

link? I remember I was on this site but don't remember the name

The only people arrested for voter fraud so far were all Trump supporters.

Wouldn't count my eggs

Not if they still have family ties outside the US.

They want to bring everyone else over or at least feel bad if the couldnt.

>Florida
>blue

Even crooked 538 has Florida as red.

And right now Trump has a better shot of winning PA then CO but in the end both will probably go red.

That's completely irrelevant. Florida has a 100% chance of going red. Period.
You can screenshot this post and mock me after the election if I am wrong.

LA times tracking poll

Democrats have always been up with early voting in Florida. By contrast, Obama was up by over 100,000 votes before Nov 8th. He won by 70,000 over Romney. If Hillary is up by a 1,000 early votes, she's already lost.

>Despite laws that curbed early voting, more than 4 million Floridians cast a ballot before Election Day (almost 50% of all voters), and reports showed that Obama was leading by about 104,000 among those voters.

Sauce en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

yeah holy shit what the fuck
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
if those polls are accurate a miracle just happened

I can see Trump winning FL but not NV. Cubans =/= latinos in general.

S H Y T O R I E
H
Y

T
O
R
I
E

LA Times is the least accurate poll. It predicted Romney would win in 2012. It over samples Republicans.