Does Craig enjoy being cucked?

Does Craig enjoy being cucked?

It is just a kiss dude.

Yes.

>BLACKED.jpg
>not JACKED.jpg\
one job

How can a man be cucked by people they aren't in a relationship with?

This

Phil is getting so old.

Good on phil, man needs some ass considering how great a VA he is

I just want to do all sorts of stuff to Tara as she voices various characters.

Mexican Mako's alright.

>Craig
Mccracken? Whut he's married to faust not tara

>just here to break the internet
how can she be this obnoxious?

Craig Strong, her husband

Can we just make this a Tara threat now?

What makes her such a threat?

My dyslexia

>man cheats on his wife/gf = literally satan
>woman cheats on his husband/bf = YAAAAAS KWEEN SO EMPOWERING

I wish I had been born a woman. It truly is playing the game of life on the easiest difficulty.

This does not please me, user.

This, however, gives me inspiration and influence among others.

Really, it might be better for everyone if you hadn't been born at all. Save us from the idiotic whining at least.

better edit

You're just jelly you don't have nice tits

Shut up and resume whoring yourself for the camera, Tara.

I don't get this logic
If you want an easy life without the burden of having to think why don't you wish you were born as a flea or something

I mean, are you implying that I'm Tara? That can't be right.

It would require that a woman other than your mother was actually taking the time to respond to you in a somewhat meaningful way. Doesn't make much sense.

>in a somewhat meaningful way.
You are overvalue yourself, Tara. If not, people would actually want to listen to what you have to say instead of just nutting to your tits before moving over to the next thing.

My personal favourite

This is original-chest Tara. Say something nice to her!

Do you Phil Lamarr is a nice guy irl? He seems like he'd be kind of intense and douchey to me

In the attempt to be clever, you just emphasized the point I was making that it'd be unlikely a woman would talk to you.

This is a big Tara's thread, get out!

...Are... are you doing that right now? Roll playing that this guy is Tara badmouthing you while you masturbate to her photos on a Sup Forums thread?

Seek help user.

The woman would first have something going on about her to offer other than the address of the plastic surgeon that finally gave it her, Tara.

That's why you never see a trans that was a woman trying to become a man. Life is better for females in the long run

>That's why you never see a trans that was a woman trying to become a man.

You do...it's just that nobody wants to fuck them. I know some in real life, desu.

>this sheltered and self + woman hating
Were you raised crazy conservative christian, or do you only interact with people online?

I've met plenty of FtM individuals.

Fucking pics or it didn't happen
And apparently all of social media doesn't want to acknowledge them, because I've yet to spot one unless...is Max Landis a FtM trans? It certainly looks the part now that I think about it.

Why would you assume that?

If just sad to see someone's grandmother with fake tits whoring themselves out for attention.

I wonder what she'd say if her husband did this with some voice actress/co-worker.

I knew it!

Her tits are fake

>Phil Lamarr with gray hair
Seeing people cross that point of age always makes me feel uncomfortable.

Alright, Craig. Whatever you desire to believe as truth.

>And apparently all of social media doesn't want to acknowledge them, because I've yet to spot one unless

I'm no expert in the subject, but I think there are more waify men than there are manly women out there, thus...I don't fucking know, but they do exist, it's just that most of them no matter how hard they try just end up looking like bull dykes in the end anyway, so when you see one you probably just think "that's a dyke" rather than "that's a female tranny"