Honestly, I can't wait for you liberal faggots to come onto Sup Forums and start crying about trump winning...

Honestly, I can't wait for you liberal faggots to come onto Sup Forums and start crying about trump winning. It will be fucking glorious, just like brexit; you will all come and cry like pussies and get laughed at. Fucking can't wait, been waiting for a year to witness this mass BTFO fest.

>Pic related, it's what's going to occur to most Hillary supporters after her massive defeat.

get ready for liberal protests like after brexit for the entire time between the election and trump taking office

probably after that too

they might even occupy the white house fence for 4 years with soros buying the coffee

I honestly just want non-election Sup Forums to come back.

lots of them threatened to move to canada, prepare for new neighbors eh

reminder that Hillary has like 65% chance of winning according to you know who, leafbro

praise kek

this

>get ready for liberal protests

I'm ready. they won't dare start shit in my 90%+ white town in a red state though.

cant wait for all those people who said they would leave to forget that they ever said anything

nice digits but it won't happen for a very long time.

I am 100% certain hillary will win

And when she does we other boards will shitpost you faggots to death

canada is going to be flooded by liberal migrants

I mean in the major cities mostly

large scale black lives matter type rallying and marches and general loud yelling about how angry they are and then cause the election is over they just morph into the #neverdowhattrumpsays lobby

why do you have a rpg ?

It will be glorious

>you don't

for when the fat niggers get uppity and you need to teach them a lesson, obviously.

not personaly no

try your muslim neighbor

i dont have muslims or black in my neighbor

neighborhood *

don't worry. i'm sure the muslims in your city will find some sort of long range way to deliver an rpg quickly to your house.

You are in for a world of reckoning OP

This is absurd. Hillary is going to win. Redpill yourselves with my predictions: