Recess

What was his problem, mentally?

Also, what is the best and worst episode?

he was high af

This.

Best episode is Prickly and TJ having a battle over comic book lore.

Worst episode is Spinelli thinking the Swing Girl flew into the future and made a religion.

Most emotional episode is Gus running away and hiding on the playground because he doesn't want to move away.

he was gay

>Best episode
Shit, hard to pick. I kind of like the comicbook lore battle one like said.

most emotional for me was TJ going to Menlo's birthday. Just that even after all those years TJ was still faithful enough of a friend to hang out with someone practically his opposite.

Worst was probably pharaoh bob.

as for Mikey's problem, I think he was just that he had a very different philosophy for a kid of his age which made him really odd. sort of like a foreign exchange student.

Weekend at Muriel's

>that two-parter where Lawson decides to form his own band of friends to solve problems and have adventures around the playground and school, leaving TJ and friends with seemingly nothing to do.
>Until TJ and friends remember they were friends first and just take it as a chance to hang out and goof off.

Worst episode had to be the one where that one kid didn't like T.J., so T.J. just follows him around and kisses his ass, and at the end, the kid still doesn't like him.

What was that kid's problem anyway? I can understand having a neutral opinion on them, you don't hate them but you don't like them either, but didn't he actively dislike TJ? What the hell caused that?

This was cozy

it just happens with people. Something about a person rubs you the wrong way.

I personally felt it was an important message to children to remember that you can't be liked by everyone and you can't let it get to you.

Amazing disney pulled off a better message than when Pony show did it and made it so the guy being bothered became a friend at the end.

Everyone on Recess is insane. Many episodes revolve around one or all of the students going crazy, brainwashed, off the deep end, etc.

But man, Mikey was the most mentally unstable out of all of them. He can't do anything without losing his mind.

>pharaoh bob

"No more mud, Pharaoh Bob's a dud!"

I'd argue King Gus is worse. Not the worst. Germ Warfare is the worst, and another Gus episode.

Can we at least agree Gus' Last Stand was base?

Yes, only because his dad is base

Honestly, he seemed more like a contrarian than anything. T.J. is popular and loved, and aside from everything he did to hurt the kid, he's been nothing but a lovable scamp.

I get being rubbed the wrong way, but he was just a huge asshole about it for no reason.

TJ has lots of enemies and rivals, I don't know why it bothered him so much. It makes less sense that everyone would love him more than a kid who just doesn't care.

>Best episode is Prickly and TJ having a battle over comic book lore.

Name? (I don't remember this ep)

So was Gus going to end up like his dad? Or was he always just going to be his kind-of dweeby self?

the first Picture show.

it's admittedly towards the end where TJ needsto get the principle's approval for a school trip.

He's capable of shaping up if he chooses to. I think he'd grow up with the same values and discipline but without the military stuff.

Idk about my favorite episode but my favorite moment was when gus kicked a really cool football over the school's wall and everybody got mad at him; then, that night he had a nightmare in which he dies and is about to go to heaven but st. Peter then realizes gus lost that ball so he SENDS HIM STRAIGHT TO FUCKING HELL

He eventually changed his name and moved to Japan and developed a massive hardon for military stuff and home movies.

Didn't he have a singing coach that he crushed on?

Well Gretchen mapped out all the kid's future heights, except Mikeys. He is going to probably grow up to be the same size as his dad, however he could end up a dyel lanket though.

He should never be in charge though. Any shred of power Gus gets and he goes drunk on it like when he was made king.

There was one episode when the kids discussed what they wanted to do with their lives. Gus admitted he wanted to "go into the family business" and become a soldier too. but in a giant mech suit. In this fantasy future he had a bodybuilder frame too.

>Recess predicted the technicolor equine manchildren

my dick

>brainwashed
what?

>That episode Mickey refused to grow up mentally and regressed back to a kindergartner

That was more terrifying than the box episode

>that one episode where mikey gets diabetes

Someone post the summer time quote, you know the one.

Best episode is the dodgeball one
Worst episode was the one TJ kissed ass to try and get that kid to like him

Does someone else considered TJ to be cute?

Something about boys in hats gets me off, so yes.

He can lead groups though, given the heatwave episode, just absolute power gets to him so probably high ranking NCO material.

Yeah I thought TJ was cute.

This show really was the definition of comfy. I just finished a rewatch a couple of months ago. Holds up pretty well. Not groundbreaking or world-changing, but just an enjoyable romp.

Maybe he grew up to operate drones.

Yes, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Did you find a complete series torrent?
I've always had trouble locating this show.

What was that episode's name again?

Yes.

Apparently anyone in Japan who saw Recess agreed.

Wait, explain.

Do you mean there's westaboo fanart of Recess?
Even lewd?

I mean, it would be fun, hilarious and actually interesting if true

die you degenerate bonkeyfag

possibly, I just read Japan apparently thought TJ was adorable and 'moe'.

has anyone also down a "The Virgin [some kid] vs. The Chad Chad"?

Send proof

holy shit, yeah,this one is great. Muriel legit best character besides the principal.

It sad really that the show didn't get the fanart boom other shows like Lilo & Stitch or Kim Possible got.

But why would that be?

Cause it's largely down to earth. Lilo and Stitch involves the exotic Hawaii, a really good movie, and all the different aliens and characters. Kim Possible traveled the world, was a kick butt cheerleader spy, all while dealing with a fun family and cast of characters from both her school and travels, adding to her being a rare case ofo an action cartoon that was hip and had a primarily female protagonist.
Neither of that is even going into people wanting to fuck the characters.
With Recess, it's just kids doing crazy stuff during Recess. Makes fro a great show, and there's likely still a lot of fanart, but it's easy to see that the draw just isn't the same.

So, what you're saying is this needs either a meme renaissance or a revival to get more fanart or shit like that?

No, what he's saying is that they need a canon redesign where the girls get waifuficated.

probably still going into the military but as a JAG or an army doc instead of the RIP AND TEAR guy his pa is