How woudl you deal with Jerry if he started antagonizing you? Let's say he's as brutal...

How woudl you deal with Jerry if he started antagonizing you? Let's say he's as brutal, sadistic and nasty about tormenting you as possible too!

You'll get no help from Tom or any other character. Just you and the mouse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVAhhVrpkwM
youtube.com/watch?v=4eHCxCLYuE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call the exterminator.

Nope, just you and Jerry. No outside help!

You said no characters, not people. You're cheating my dude.
I seal the exits, leave and burn the house down.

I befriend him. It's the only way.

Call exterminator and also poison ALL you food.

grab him, put in a glass jar seal it and blow torch one end.

napalm

Get a hold of him, tape him down with duct tape and that fucking super glue then force a small hose into his mouth and force feeed water or preferably bleach.

The only logical thing to do to a pesky rodent.

Considering Tom has on many occassion easily caught Jerry in his "hands" or paws.

Do the same and since I am not a retarded, common senseless housecat I will not wonder what he is holding in his hands when I open my own fist to see him inside it. I will take him to my sink and force him into the sink grinder and turn it on, then to make it harder to lcimb out I will turn on said sink an grab the hose nozzle and blast directly at him.

I remember that video lmao

Put mousetrap next to his abode, then expecting him to easily get past it I use it as decoy to instead smash him with a sledgehammer.

Literally just ignore him. He just wants some food and a place to live.

Fucker have you seen how much food he steals usually?

The little shit can't share worth a damn!

For god's sake the steak episode had him wanting more of the steak compared to far larger bulldog and housecat!

Ever seen a snake eat a mouse?

Seal the place and resonate throughout the entire house a device that emits sounds at 240db which would make Jerry's entire body explode from the vibrations alone.

Try to befriend him, as its the only way since I have seen MouseHunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVAhhVrpkwM

I point him to the nearest lost duckling. That should keep him busy for a while, at least.

Start playing the piano and then start a traveling road show with me and him.

Grab him and shove him up my ass right as I start feeling the pains from chili night yesterday, let's see who dies first, me from getting insides torn by a sadistic sentient mouse, or him from being suffocated by horrific shit loads, either way....Im getting a boner.

Make it so that it's not funny. Toonforce only works when it's funny.

So....what? Air a documentary of the Japanese bombings in WW2 on repeat while you try to kill him?

No, that'd be pretty funny.

shake him until his organs are destroyed

Buy a girl mouse and make him fall in love with it. After he falls head over heels, I fuck the girl mouse while he watches and break his heart so bad that he actually commits suicide

Slam his tiny body against a wall.

Repeatedly.

Pff I'll just put a piece of cheese in front of his mousehole, when he picks it up I'll just whack him in the head with a club and then he'll die.

working on tom&jerry logic, i say u can pretty much say goodbye to ur teeth and ur upper digestive system

Simple: gas the mouse hole and let God sort it out. Run out of the house and hope the mustard gas does the job. Then send in a cleaning crew after confirmation of his demise.

Honestly, if we're talking about Jerry here, using German extermination methods is the bare minimum of what has to be done to get rid of him.

Well shit!
Do get to at least tap into that mystical power called Toon Force?

Give him some chese as peace offering
it filled with polonium

Shooting him might not work because of cartoon physics. Gas, too, he could find a way around.

You have to break his heart and make him desire death, like that train episode.

Then you must brutalize the form of death that cartoon physics simply cannot "fix"

like seriously just drop him in a blender.

what is that pic?

He'll just transform into liquid.

Pour boiling water on him. Saw it on youtube, very effective.

That pete comic, it was you, wasn't it.

cum on him.

You just wanted an excuse to fuck a mouse didn’t you?

I wonder if he'd like Mrs. Brisby or Miss Bianca more.

>Implying any of the suggested methods will work
Jerry has two things running for him, the power of cartoons and the fact that the writers want him to win. Beating him is impossible. Best thing you can do is either learn to live with him or move.

I'm sure by the end of whatever happens, I'd have one hell of a scream.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eHCxCLYuE0

freeze him then afterwards...OR mix him up with sulfuric acid.

become cuter and more helpless than him
then by the law of genre I will be the vulnerable one and he will be the oppressive one and I will come out on top

Some jackass on /k/ made homemade mustard gas to test his gas mask a couple weeks ago.

I yield and simply leave the place to him. If not possible, try to contain him.

sigh.....how did it go user?

Challenge him to a children's card game