An anti-white crack forms in the Trump facade

So Eric Trump decided to call for David Duke to be shot. David Duke has NEVER advocated violence, and CONSISTENTLY advocated against white genocide for decades. Duke never attacked Trump, not once. If a Leftist called for Trump to be shot, or even for Duke to be shot, we'd be screaming for blood. So where is your outrage that this slimy little shit is punching Right?

Trump is a "civic" nationalist, not a white nationalist, or even provably pro-white, not truly. We always knew, he was just a means to an end, just a maneuver on a much broader chessboard. We could overlook certain things, giving him considerable latitude to do whatever he needed to do to win -- and he likely will -- but don't get lulled into complacency. If Trump or anyone working for him begins to turn against pro-whites, don't be a fool and remain loyal to anything that proves to be anti-white.

If Trump turns on us, we need to be prepared, now more than ever before.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT?

Duke is a CIA plant to discredit right wing movements

And you think endorsing Duke would help the movement?

Duke deserves a bullet.

>all the usual proxies appear
Interesting...

>this guy asks a genuine question

>hurr le proxy shills

>muh proxies
>you are paid to have a different opinion!
kys

Trump has never been this white nationalist hero you idiot. He's not going to kill all niggers and boot out every mexican.

I do agree Eric is a fuckhead for saying Duke deserves a bullet. How dare someone speak out against the genocide of whites.

More proxies

are you too stupid to know when someone toxic like duke needs to be disavowed for appearances sake

Same replies every time you accuse someone of using a proxy. You don't sound defensive at all.

;^)

>Trump has never been this white nationalist hero you idiot
That's exactly what I fucking said, do you speak English, you chink bastard?

>toxic
Are you an SJW? What is toxic about a fellow pro-white? The fact that the media tries to use him like a cudgel? Haven't you learned, the media only has power when you LET them have power, that's the lesson of Trump.

David Duke is a professional saboteur and informer. He has never done anything but attach himself to movements/people and destroy them. He fits the definition of a parasitical organism and I haven't even covered the money scams he's always pulling on the 80 IQ hicks who follow him, primarily on stormfront (fed board run through Don Black, the guy who got some chumps nailed with weapons and a hilariously stupid plot to overthrow an independent island).

In any other era this guy WOULD have been shot. He's a (D) weapon and because of the way the press works now, an extraordinarily effective one.

you stupid cunt

go back to wheelchairaccesschan

You stormtards have zero arguments as always. You are surprised when any sane right winger wants Duke to fuck off? Maybe Trump doesn't want to be branded as a KKK supporter?
You know normal people have lives and relations which are not based on roleplaying as internet nazis, right?

>David Duke is a professional saboteur and informer
Thanks user who lives in Europe, I'm sure you're an expert on the US pro-white community.
>butthurt confirms he's a fucking chink
that's like 90% of the aussie flags here, just buttmad chinks and pakis pretending to be Australian

>You stormtards
when you talk that way you give yourself away, Shlomo

why do white supremacists actually support Trump?

Despite the lefts attempts at meme-ing, it's pretty obvious he's not racist

I had a dream a few hours ago with Donald Trump Jr choosing to complete a mathematics time test on the black board. It was only 3 to 4 questions long but there was a short time limit. It was real simple stuff. Addition problems with 4 to 6 digits. When he choose me he seemed so confident in me but right as I started his demeanor changed. He saw I was struggling with such simple problems. In my dreams I am semi-lucid. I can sort of tell what I'm seeing is not really happening but my emotions in the situation overrides my brain from fully comprehending that this is a dream. I both knew it was a dream and thought it was actually happening. I have a sort of second consciousness when I dream. Like I am watching myself dream.

The cool thing is, I'm 75% I was actually doing some math in my sleep. The second consciousness was sort of doing the math but I couldn't relay it to my dream self. It was both terrifying and cool at the same time.

David Duke definitely deserves to be shot, he's a saboteur who spends white nationalist money on plastic surgery.

Lefty, quit trying to get us to like your minion.

it's 6am USEAST
Who do you expect to be posting right now?

>white supremacists
I don't generally talk to Jews and agents provocateurs, I only know about white nationalists.

eric is wrong, but he's young and fell into a trap.

his dad has always been careful not to be so direct. calm down.

Again you have absolutely no arguments. When anyone doesn't conform to your views you can only resort to call them proxyshills/kikes. Same shit as SJWs, your ideology is not based on argumentation and logic.

>calm down
I said people should be skeptical, and not blindly loyal. What about that triggers all of you so much?

Trump is the #1 kike lover but nobody gives a shit here.

I'm pretty sure if White Nationalistism weren't heavily anti-semetic then White Nationalism would have a real chance in America. White Naitonalits are your own worst enemies and you don't even know it. Just as the Regressive Left is it's own worst enemy and is directly responsible for the downfall of liberalism. Their craziness is a put off with mainstream America.

that's what happens when your family marries into Jews.

David Duke should've shut the fuck up. He turned people away from Trump by associating him with nazis. He could've said something to his supporters in private and that might've spread in the white nationalist community and helped Trump, but what he did now is simply retarded.

>Again you have absolutely no arguments
You're projecting. All you do is call names and smear with Molymemes. I argued people should be skeptical and not blindly loyal. That was a very simple, obvious argument made in the OP.

Go back to Talmud studies Shlomo.

Just for the record, rounding up and executing all klan tards and neonazis would neuter the left for a century. These people are the primary anti-right weapons and the only klansmen/nazis who are sincere about their beliefs are low IQ chumps getting LARPed into prison by the remainder (agents and informers of various denominations).

BEHOLD THE RAGE OF THE ALT-RIGHT FAGGOT ARMY THAT WORSHIPS A MAN, AND HAS NO LOYALTY TO THE GREATER CAUSE

Because unlike Australia, America has a huge problem with illegal immigrants shitting up the place.

The first step towards repairing the USA's declining white population is to secure the borders and send illegal immigrants back to Mexico.

But even if Trump was able to accomplish this, the legal method of immigration to the USA will eventually do away with the white majority anyway.

Milo isn't alt right and points out he isn't.

don't cry, it's just a random picture.
no need to be upset.

kill yourself you dumb motherfucker

its exagerated new york talk

he didn't mean literally

>I argued people should be skeptical and not blindly loyal.
Yet you are blindly loyal to an obviously subversive plant such as Duke.
What good has Duke done so far to benefit white people in the US, aside from alienating potential moderate voters from any Republican candidate who run for president?

>muh white aryan euro-cream children

Fuck as many white girls as you want, have as many white kids as you want. As long as you can provide themt. But don't call it "white genocide", cause it's making you look like 84 IQ hicks from the 1960s. If the white race wants to race mix - it is their own goddamn choice. It's not the kikes, not the blacks, not the arabs, it's them - the glorius white race.

Le proxies. Hello Hillary, try blaming the Russians again ;)

the globalist shill will try to discredit harder and harder

White Nationalism without anti-antisemitism is like a Tiger without teeth.

No other minority would be a threat to the white majority without jews. It's a Jewish coalition against whites because they feel if they don't create a multi-ethnic society then they run the risk of getting shoah'd.

We could get rid of all the blacks, asians, spics, abbos, etc etc that we want, but if we leave the Jewish structures of power alone they will attempt to do the same thing again.

david duke is hurting the campaign more than helping, eric did the right thing.

Liar. He defines the movement by his own principles, which is degenerate liberalism.

Good good let the white nationalists kill each other.

>why do white supremacists actually support Trump?

>and he likely will

Duke is simply too far removed from the voting majority. Eric Trump made a calculated decision to convince the entire population that he and Donald do not wish to be associated with Duke's views or opinions.

I'm sure in their heart of hearts they would be hard pressed to disagree with anything Duke says, but Trump simply cannot afford to take such a stand at this point in the timeline.

David Duke is a dem plant.

This. Nobody is forcing white women at gunpoint to idolize black guys, it's their own choice to do so.

Or if you truly believe that white people are being so easily manipulated and controlled by some higher power, then it's a race not worth saving.

No, see, we're not saying that opposing an evil Jewish conspiracy is retarded and crazy. We're saying that believing in one is crazy.

That's your problem. That's where the misunderstanding is.

Did you forget which proxy you were using, Moshe?
that's fine if it was just hyperbole, but you should all take note at the MASSIVE BUTTRAGE over the MERE SUGGESTION that we remain loyal to a greater cause, and NOT TO ANY ONE MAN.

Obviously, future problems will be caused by the cult of personality around one man, who isn't even a white nationalist. Thats the source of a great deal of danger for us, especially if we hope Trump is somehow going to help stop the Great Replacement.

None of you are prepared for betrayal, but its common in politics. You're too fragile if you aren't prepared, and ready to defend principles over people.

Why you try arguing why David Duke is an enemy of the white race, or even an enemy of Trump -- other than the media trying to make him into one? That would be great, complain about non-arguments less, make more arguments you shrimpdick fat virgin cunt.

>wet fisting noises

>david duke hurting the campaign
Really? I'm not sure I've ever heard of how. Because the media tries to use pro-whites like Duke as weapons against Trump? Is Trump supposed to cuck and be anti-white just to win, are you fine with that?

Because you think if he cucks before the election, he won't cuck after? I'm just saying, be prepared for when he sells out whites, if he does.

If you can't prepare for that without crying and sharting, your balls probably haven't dropped yet.

>Trump is a "civic" nationalist, not a white nationalist,

Nothing wrong with that. Ethno-tribalism is kangz tier.

>David Duke is a dem plant.
b-but I thought Trump w-was a Clinton plant?

Same shill, different meme.

>butthurt chinese pig

>So where is your outrage that this slimy little shit is punching Right?

David Duke is a fucking faggot and so is OP.

Trump is the last chance America has. Quit your fucking crying.

White people will call out black people for saying the white man is keeping them down and engineering all of their problems and then turn right around and say the same exact thing about Jews.

TFW you realise not one person (inc. the responders) have the first fucking clue what's going on, or what they're talking about.

>David Duke is a fucking faggot and so is OP.

DA JOOOZ ARE ALL EVIL AND ARE ALL TALMUDIC DEMONS, BUT I DONT HATE ALL JEWSSSS JEEEEEEZZ GUYS I'M NOT A RACIST, GUYS, WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING ME SERIOUSLY

WAIT WHY DONT U WANT MY ENDORSEMENT :(((

ILL GIVE TO U ANYWAY

/SMEARS POO ON U

>Trump is the last chance America has.

Clearly not if he overturns Roe v Wade

>Thanks user who lives in Europe, I'm sure you're an expert on the US pro-white community.
So, Americans who live closer to DC than you know more about American politics? Neato logic.

Cool picture of OP desu

duke will never work in government again and he's bad for the campaign. if he doesn't realize this then he's either a massive fucking retard or a shill. either way he's worthless. the only people propping him up are shills and delusional stormniggers with sub 80 iq who think they are white

This is Sup Forums. Sup Forums has always been anti-Jewish, this is why Trump supporters need to FUCK OFF

>other than the media trying to make him into one?
That's exactly why he is an enemy of any sane right wing movement. Duke has a mediatic image that is already associated with the KKK and white supremacy. No matter how real or un-real that image is, it won't go away any time soon, hence why Eric is trying to distance the Trump campaign from Duke as much as possible

>shrimpdick fat virgin cunt.
>coming from the average stormtard
nice projection there, Cletus

Trump wins White nationalism wins big time..

>>Eric Trump & David Duke Thing

There Big Guys just let them Have a duel..

>implying flags represent where anons actually post from
top wew

Guttmacher = Planned Parenthood

...but you knew that

>Did you forget which proxy you were using, Moshe?
i want to ask you now

do you sincerely believe what you're even saying?

if you're from 8gag i don't doubt you do. bunch of schizophrenics

David Duke is like a big disgusting drunk who thinks he's invited to your Christmas party. He ruins it for everyone by being fucking disgusting.

Anyone who supports him is retarded.

Let me show you with some fun math I did what happens when you don't apply one drop rule.
Italy is a pure example why one drop rule should be enforced. First world country and apparently same people. Well, apparently
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Would be interesting to see what Duke does if he's elected

I didn't want to blow his mind by introducing the concepts of travel and proxies.

>The media demonizes him that's exactly why he is an enemy of any sane right wing movement
So, who the enemy says you must disavow, you disavow or else you're insane? If that was our logic, why did we support Trump in the first place. Think hard now...

>what is a facade?

>FUCKING DUKE HOW DARE HE ENDORSE AND SUPPORT TRUMP AND REVEAL WE ARE ALL WHITE RACISTS?

>MEANWHILE I ON Sup Forums WILL POST AN IMAGE OF BLACK PEOPLE GETTING SHOOT AGAINST A WALL BY A MOON CARTOON FIGURE AND POST RACIST GREEN CARTOON FROGS WHILE PROMOTING TRUMP!

wtf I love eric trump now

David Duke needs a bullet he's holding whites back

stop being retarded

Typical stormtard everyone.

Would rather grandstand than play any sort of long game by shutting the fuck up and not sabotage what you all think is a fascist candidate.

You're even worse than SJW's because they atleast know how to play the game.

Trump is not even elected and the nazi frogs have already turned against him.

>Liar
>guy literally says he's not AR
>accusing a homo into interracial of being part of a white nationalist movement

ok

The difference is that Trump is proven to not be "racist", no matter how the media constantly hammers the "literally Hitler" argument. This non racist image is only reinforced by Eric telling Duke to fuck off.

Duke on the contrary is a notorious ex KKK member, no matter how you spin that makes him racist in the eye of the average voter.
At the beginning of this election Trump was a blank canvass, Duke was already stained

there's a difference between privately saying so and going on CNN and saying BUT THE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWS! BTW I SUPPORT TRUMP

>Would rather grandstand than play any sort of long game
Re-read the op. I literally argued what you're accusing me of being against, but you have low reading comprehension and high emotionality.

Duke pushes the overton window farther to the right than Trump, but if Trump and his surrogates want to shut that down, we would be wise to question it.

Saying this has resulted in an explosion of butthurt.

Makes you think.

>proxies

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>Duke on the contrary is a notorious ex KKK member
SPOKEN LIKE A HILLARY SHILL THANKS FOR CORRECTING THAT RECORD.

>but if Trump and his surrogates want to shut that down, we would be wise to question it.
Why question it when it's the best and only valid path (short of armed insurgence, which will never happen) to have anything even remotely similar to white nationalism?
Ask yourself this: how did the left become so powerful? By advocating a communist revolution and killing all rich people? By associating themselves with extremist movements?
Or by slowly and steadily subverting and worming their way into every legal system in the West?

Imagine if he called for al sharpton to be shot? And that negro is far loonier & racist than Duke

>if you're not a KKK clown supporting a parasite you're a cuck SJW
Anybody falling for this deserves whatever's coming to them

>Why question it
Because political betrayals happen, and in a democracy, the only incentive we have to make politicians keep their promises is the threat of losing our support when they betray us.

Why is this so difficult for you to deal with emotionally? Why does it upset you so much? Are you arguing "Trump is the only choice so we must support him no matter what 100%" -- in that case, you're inviting him to abuse our loyalty.

Also, what's it matter so much to you, man in Poland?

You don't have to live with the consequences...

>MUH CTR REEEEEE CORRECT THE RECORD! DELETE THIS!!!
First result on Google for "David Duke"
> David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

>b-but Hillary was endorsed by a clansmen as well! This isn't fair!
No it's not, yet that's how it is. 99% of people don't even know about Hillary and her KKK support

See what happens when you ignore the reality of race

>sperging this hard over elections in someone else's country
makes you think

>if you're not a KKK clown supporting a parasite you're an SJW who don't know about race
You deserve whatever's coming.

STORMFAGS BTFO

You are so jealous you couldn't pull an operation like this on your shitty website, and you believe you guys promoted anything? Possibly everything negative about Trump is the fact white nationalists think he's THEIR guy.

When he gets in office, saves the black community and life goes back to the Bush years, you guys should take a bullet and visit Hitler in hell.

>Are you arguing "Trump is the only choice so we must support him no matter what 100%" -- in that case, you're inviting him to abuse our loyalty.
Trump is the only option you have. And he's probably the last chance America has to elect a non overly leftist president, yet you seem to believe that there is an alternative
>Also, what's it matter so much to you
Maybe because the US has a lot of influence over European politics and I would like to not be nuked to shit in a war with Russia?

White people complaining about Jews aren't demanding the right to live in Crown Heights or Golders Green, membership in Jewish country clubs or to live in Israel as equals. If they had an "Africa" where they could live amongst and rule themselves in a high-trust, high-cooperation society most of them would certainly flee there.

you're still arguing we should determine our positions and reactions based on cucking to the media. That's all you're arguing. I don't agree with whatever premises lead to that philosophy. The only reason such double standards exist is begin we surrender to them.

Trump taught us not to back down, not to surrender. You're advocating we do the opposite and cuck to leftist media narratives.

What does it matter to you, man in Poland?

Its not your election...

What did you expect, faggot? His wife is a Jew.
Stop trying to make anyone care about that AUTISTIC spergcaptain David Puke.
Saged and reported.