Gunnerkrigg Court

>What else can you do?
gunnerkrigg.com/

I'm just bothered by how they chose to break the news in front of Kat's parents. Like, shouldn't Surma have taken Eglamore aside to give him the bad news in private?

Second to last panel needs to be shopped. It’s a great reaction image

I suppose Surma was just trying to get it over with as soon as possible. They probably met up with the three of them at the same time and it was either break up in front of them or string him along.

I'm so sorry, Eglamore.
I feel you.

now that he is banging Surma how come he never got ripped like Eglamore

It was probably as big as a coming out to them as Jimmy Jims

That looks familiar.

Maybe if Eagleman shaved once in awhile, Surma wouldn't have dumped him.

>implying the three of them weren't walking as a group and accidentally stumbled onto Surma trying to tear off Tony's pants with her teeth

why would he need to, he's already banging her

Tags: Monster Girl, Redhead, Cheating, Public Humiliation, Impregnation, Netorare.

So this is all still a story that Anja's telling to Annie, right? Anyone else think it's not going to work?

This is like some reverse Harry Potter, Snape/Lilly/James shit.

It's a story about how Annie shouldn't feel bad for being a terrible person since she's still an improvement over her parents.

Can you even imagine how it feels to be so utterly destroyed by Tony without him even trying? Elgamore losing his girlfriend to an autist, Elgamore getting all up in his face while manhandling him and Tony doesn't even bat an eyelash, Elgamore looking bad to his friends because he went straight to violence while Tony was trying to have a civil conversation, everyone at the Court noticing that the autist is with Surma and the humiliation of losing to him of all people. Tony's unstoppable

Probably only in overview, the readers get to see the details (possibly exagerated by the source), and don't forget unreliable narrator is one of this comic's themes

> HUNKK

but banging her makes him ripped b/c he has to hit that so hard for her to cum fire

Violence is something we've seen him use previously and hereafter when disagreeing with someone. He's gotten much better at controlling his temper, but it still flares up.

>james
>this shirt cost 50£

is she shocked, or aroused?

If you just read the last three panels it could be straight out of a yaoi comic

someone give me a rundown of this comic before i start reading it. Only reason i ask is because i'm considering making one and only i dont read a single web comic. Time to get started on this one?

Look at this fuckin Chad

Annie, the protagonist, is transferred to the Hogwarts-esque school Gunnerkrigg Court, a place where modern technology and magic coexist and oppose each other.

It's less about the plot and more about the setting and the characters. I don't want to say any more because it would spoil the little things, but it's a pretty good read. If you're into stuff that involves science vs myths you're gonna like it.

>Panel 4
The Virgin Tony and the Chad James.

They wanted witnesses in case James killed them.

This is some soap opera shit.
Fujo vision

Neither, Donlan just cranked the vibrator to max.

the art is mediocre for 15 or so chapters and gets better with each chapter until you get a pretty solid art style for the latest chapters.

Your forgot cuck supreme

I just finished Stranger Things deux and I knew this subplot seemed slightly familiar

At least Eggers gets a consolation prize

Jones is an upgrade.

They are prolly still at the airport greeting them back home.
I mean if I had scored with a friend and knew they were picking us up, I'd be up front with it.

>can't emotionally or sexually satisfy anyone
>painful awareness that she's mimicking what she's seen humans do
>upgrade

She has emotions, they're just subdued. And as for sex, all he has to do is lube her up like a post-menopausal woman and she's good to go. She won't flame out and die after a pregnancy either.

>Is Jones' cunt and ovaries working like a proper humans'?
Questions that we will never see answered

I mean, if we're going by Meyers logic here, a male version of Jones would be able to impregnate some chicks but since she's an unchanging immortal her body can't undergo the massive changes needed for pregnancy to take.

Basically, I doubt Jones gets a period, so it's ridiculous to consider she could get pregnant. She probably doesn't even have genes. All the equipment might be there, but it's made out of pure fucking magic or neutron foam or something.

James...

If she had the capability to give birth, she probably ran out of eggs millions of years ago anyway

I...

James should've snapped both their necks imo.

didn't expect the situation to be defused so quickly, it looks like wednesday could plausibly be the end of the flashback

>defused so quickly
This is so small in regards to the importance of how terrible Surma has been acting that I wouldn't be surprised if Tom's gonna show that she and Anja planned this whole thing in advance.

yeah, this probably took place maybe fifteen minutes after the current scene

A yaoi comic about exhibitionism

>She has emotions, they're just subdued
You sure? Seems more like she just imitates them.

She doesn't feel strongly about things but she still feels.

It must be hard for Donny to be the normal one. The only thing all of his friends have in common is hanging out with him.

I want a Jones

Punch
Everybody
Eglamore

Mate thats a myth. Women make eggs throughout their lives just like men make sperm. Women just see the dropoff of production in their 40s instead of in there 60s-70s like with men.

She "feels" the same way Data felt things. She doesnt really have the wiring to actually feel. She just grows acustomed to people.

>Tony doesn't even react to being grabbed and physically threatened, just keeps staring blankly
true autism

She'll wait years and years, but doesn't spare so much as minute.

>she never denied that there was something wrong with him
>changes subject immediately
You can see the pain etched clearly into every line, crease and wrinkle on James' face.

They made this girl a mediator.

>James, stop attacking my new boyfriend, loser!
>I'm better than you, that's why I can cheat on you and pretend to be morally justified.
Yeah, evil people aren't the best choices for that position.

I guess my question is why would she even try to comfort him, let alone try to fug him

Because she tries to help the court and he holds office at the court.

Just like she's helping Annie, despite Annie being the same kind of person who hurt Eglamore.
She doesn't care.

Rey is a serial killer.
Surma tricked him into killing.
That doesn't mean Rey is innocent, but ...
We have seen him feel guilty for it, but not Surma.

>Surma tricked him into killing.
No, she was trying to win him over so he'd follow her to the Court. Nobody could have planned for him taking Coyote's defective possession power.

>Surma tricked him so the court could imprison him and experiment on him and kill him eventually.
My mistake. MUCH better.

They only said they wanted to separate him from Coyote.

>Help us kill Coyote
Still bad.
I don't think there's any way to twist this.
Surma is epically dumb and careless at the VERY BEST.

Nobody ever said anything about killing Coyote. They were just worried about his interest in giving Rey his powers.

Where's that page where Reynard approaches Surma wearing Daniel's corpse?

>"Your boy's got to eat! He needs to have SUPPUH."

You are basing this on assumptions just as much as I, I believe. I don't remember this being in the comic.
What I do remember being in the comic is Coyote saying the court wants to be god, i.e. to compete with him.

Said in the comic but yeah, even if Anja fully knew the Court's intentions, she wasn't going to tell that to two kids.

>welp, time to fully commit to my rock wife if I haven't already been fucking her between training sessions

Fair. But my point still stands. What would Surma have thought the court would do to Rey?
Again, exceptionally dumb and careless at the very best.

All they were worried about was Coyote giving him his powers. Separating them prevents that.

So if he would just have lived in the court flirting with Surma but never getting to plant the knot everything would have been fine....in that context at least. Deliberately leading on a guy is kind of scummy.

So ... imprisonment.

In an emotional sense, maybe?

I think the idea was that he would choose to leave the forest and live in the Court.

Sure, I doubt the court would have issues with a peaceful resolution like that, but I also doubt they cared much to have it go that way.
If Rey wanted to leave at any point, what would have happened?

Surma bad.

NNNNNNAAAAAAAGHHHH
FIRE BAD
FIRE BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

This.

Slutty Sinister Surma

Surma nsfw

Gross

Why? :(

enjoy your vacation

sloppy seconds is one thing, this is like sloppy 20th

That's the point.
Doesn't mean the picture is gross, just Surma. ;)
She's a gross person.

>She's a gross person.
Objectively true

Probably not, but I assume it's going to lead to the entire Donlan family telling Tony it's time to man up and be a fucking father to his child. If the two of them ever got their shit together as father and daughter the Court AND the Forest probably wouldn't stand a chance

>She won't flame out and die after a pregnancy either.
Good lord, this occurred to me a little while ago; Tony handled Surma's death bad enough already, but Eglamore carries bullshit gifts around of hers from their bullshit teen dating like sacred mementos. If he murdercocked her he'd have lost his shit in the worst way

The thing of it is, he *is* being a father to Annie right now. We've seen Child Abandon Mode! Tony, recently has been Dutiful Father Mode! Tony.

It is what it is.

Gunnerkrigg is a really slow burn but it fits the tone and setting well. The whole thing is actually pretty taciturn which mimics the protags demeanor. There's very little central conflict, it's all kind of background noise to the characters developing. It's a good example of consistent, long form storytelling at its best.

True. Oneitis is bad enough, but your first girlfriend from high school from 20+ years back? Holy shit, James, you are a colossal fucking baby to be clinging to that and not having made any progress since.

And no, emotionless pity sex from your immortal nanny doesn't count as moving on.

you kidding? Chicks dig the stubbs

Oneitis?

>What Is Oneitis?

>Oneitis is a common affliction amongst nerds, especially nerds who are relatively inexperienced with relationships. Unlike many similar afflictions, oneitis can be found equally amongst men and women, among homosexuals and heterosexuals. And much to the dismay of everyone around the victim, cases of oneitis can linger for years.

>Oneitis, put bluntly, is a crush gone out of control and turned into something that’s a borderline obsession. Sufferers from oneitis become fixated on one person and believe that nobody else in the world could possibly measure up to how perfect they are. In it’s earliest stages, oneitis feels almost exactly like the honeymoon period of a new relationship. Everything they do is fascinating and you just can’t stop staring at them when you think they aren’t looking.

>Unlike your typical crush, oneitis becomes an all-consuming obsession. At least with typical crushes, you’re still interested in other people. Not with oneitis. When you’re suffering from oneitis, you haven’t just put them up on a pedestal, you’ve elevated them to the state of being The One. She’s no longer just Angie, the hot chick who lives in your dorm, she is your destiny. Your One True Love. She is the one whom all others shall be judged against and found wanting. You have no room in your heart or your genitals for anybody but her.

Oh, so like an rl waifu?

yes, but corrupt and impure because she's not 2d

That makes sense. See, the reason why my waifu is superior over every other is because not only she is untainted 2d, but also she is a pure lesbian tomboy who is a super genius and super cute, so even in my dreams, when I imagine myself in her presence, in my dreams, I can't even touch her in the dreams I have of her every night.
She's so untouchable and that's why she's perfect.