Whomp

>I like to imagine the final, missing Ronnie finally took that trip to Japan after dropping down to a sleek 185 pounds. He definitely did not slip on a pile of chocolate wrappers, pulling his massive shelf of manga down on top of him where he thought, 'Yeah, this seems appropriate.'

well shit that's pretty scary

Ronnie is good at making some spooky shit

damn that got me

Well that's pretty fucking dark.

I love that the cover is a replace version of Haruhi. I love that it causes her computer to BSOD.

Need the original .gif where the mouth Ronnies are moving around.

I think I'm going start exercising...

Ronnie does a lot of body horror stuff. Even his earliest works had it, such as that man whose skin starts falling off. I wonder if he suffers from it himself, or if he is a big fan of the genre.

This one hurts me the most.

A walk around the block everyday doesn't sound like a bad idea.
At least until they cut my foot off because of the cancer.

goddamn ronnie

ffs since a few years I have more than once dreamt I was losing my teeth. But instead of them just falling out I would get a funny feeling in my mouth, reaching in an taking out tooth by tooth because they sit so loose in the gums that I can simply pluck them without any difficulty.

Seems like wheeling yourself around is good exercise too.

Not as horrifying as sleep paralysis.
With his overweight, Ronnie is going to experience it soon. I warned him about it.

Plus there's all the sick wheelies I'll be able to do.

Plus better parking in most places. Really, since you're posting on Sup Forums in the middle of the night like me, I'm guessing you weren't using that foot for much anyway. This might be a secret blessing.

RL Ronnie pictures always make me smile.

Ronnie also tries pretty hard. Has some talent for writing. And takes his self-loathing in a direction that he attempts to be hyper likable.

...not gonna lie, I would watch the SHIT out of Hawaii Gundam Academy.

hahaha i like how he tries to sit on the guys lap

oh god! that is horrid!
Reminds me of those cyst boils people get that grow to the size of an apple, and then film it while popping it.
Fucking disgusting

i know who i would like to meet!
dobson

Ronnie's such a fucking chad god damn.

Kys

Jesus, Ronnie. I didn't want to actually be scared.

I don't get it.
Does he grow up before his eyes?

The ever flowing passage of time.

Just like the Olsen twins.

It's Sup Forums-related autism. Don't worry about it.
He can't help it, it's his conditioning.

Oh, shit. This is a fucking great comic.

My best dream was that time my throat was slashed, but I realized that it was a dream because otherwise I would have died. I really felt the blood flowing over my body. It was amazing. I got on a Nirvana-trip afterwards.

I don't get it

I was going to say "The last Ronnie should be a skeleton", but no, you are right.

His hands are McRibs! MCRIBS!

Is this Loss?

Me too, pic related

Dude, I'm athletic and I experience sleep paralysis.

What conventions do these niggas usually frequent? I Wana meet each of them for different reasons

It's like Christmas but for Halloween.

I think you're thinking of sleep apnea.

lmfao

Might be a fear of poor dental hygiene. I get these sorts of dreams every once in a while and they make me take better care of my teeth.

It's a symptom of cancer

just kidding everyone has them

I never had this dream. then again, my dreams are in movie format and are subtitled most of the time since I was mostly raised on television.

Thank you user, you made me smile

Teeth dreams are usually subtler in my experience. Teeth might feel loose, brittle or squeaky, heavy etc

It's the little things that make Whomp great

Still my favorite of the spooky stuff.

Wow, he looks way better than I would have thought he did. He's only a little overweight, actually has a nice face, good beard.

I will always regret not saving the version where garden Ronnie vanishes when you expand the image.

Is this a real thing? Seems unsanitary to have people reaching into candy barrels with bare hands.

Generally they're either wrapped candies or you have one of those metal spoony scoop things

I get that you're trying to do that thing where "it's funnier if it's shorter"
but you failed. This is absolutely not funny, and people wouldn't even get it if they hadn't read the original

Ronnie doesn't really frequent any conventions these days. He goes to PAX East on occasion, but only as attendee.

Bravo!

I wish there were more of these therapy comics.

this was a better art style I think
It was less on model, but more dynamic

>Hawaii Gundam Academy

Gotta love Intern Replace.

H-ha ha....

Minneapolis user here. Dobson used to go to Detour back in the day, but now he apparently sticks to MLP cons. We have like three of them, so I couldn't tell you which.

The Mcnuggets have achieved sentience in the future and devoured the devourer

I know there's not much continuity in Whomp,
But does this mean no more magic son of santa?

Think the Tim Allen Santa Claus movies

Ronnie's spirit inhabited his killer and molded him in his image. Why do you think he just wants to be called Ronnie now? The meld is complete.