Sup Forums few for the jewish tricks

Guys, I want you all to go over reddit, more specifically the_donald, and see how they are managing the last news and leaks from the election:

>making videos explaining the videos in detail and making them go viral.

>sticking to facts and the leaks that are already out there.

>Being motivated and trying to motivate people to go vote.

>Making detailed posts and linking each email on wikileaks to prove every step.

This list goes on and on.

And what is Sup Forums doing?

Well, Sup Forums is waiting on a literal video of Hillary clinton raping a child to actually do something. Instead of focusing on the ton of material that is already out there, Sup Forums is hyping every un-based source, making weird and fake connections, spreading fake stuff.

You guys are literally waiting on a video of HRC having sex with a child to do something, instead of focusing on the material already out there, that is already enough to put HRC on jail lol.

For the people that are tired of browing Sup Forums in the last couple of days. Move over to reddit, they are doing a better job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
archive.is/JYRzm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump posting should be a bannable offense after November 8.

Everyone on Trump general should be prema banned after Trump's lose.

We're the jews we hide behind the scenes, let the goys do the grunt work.

Couldn't be more accurate. Thankfully Reddit is actually more positioned to exposure anyways, so these /pop/ losers are irrelevant.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

that has been the standard dynamic for a very, very long time you stupid fucking plebbitor

what you fail to understand is that Sup Forums is not an optimal medium for collaboration, but it a great place for muckrakers to do their thing because of the static and anonymous nature of the board

get the fuck out

desu famalam, I think it was staged

The only relevant thing on this entire wall of retardation is the lybia video.

You are giving no source of a lot of claims and absolutely distorting some of them.

I am not surprised though. This is expected from someone from israel.

Leddit kek.

>>Reading anything posted by an israeli

We are working meme magic, you wouldn't understand.

Excuse me bitch?
the_donald is a Sup Forums colony and it belongs to Sup Forums, every action committed by them is committed in the name of Sup Forums, for Sup Forums and according to Sup Forumss command.
The colonies can do the hard work while we dig into some esoteric stuff.
Also on a serious note, fyi 8 is still doing wonderful work with the mails.
die kike

Sup Forums is pretty much just /b-with-flags/

most of the posters here are apolitical or underage, meaning they won't even bother voting. Their political activity begins and ends with shitposting

this election is just an excuse for them to roll for gets and make up stupid conspiracy theories

>Guys, I want you all to go over reddit

no

>most of the posters here are apolitical
Do people really believe this?

Not you. You can stay here.

just talk with them, you'll see

>Sup Forums is pretty much just /b-with-flags/

pretty much.

>fyi 8 is still doing wonderful work with the mails.

I know. Apparently the good autists migrated over there.

wer are investigating so you can make your cute little videos. no problem favela nigger.

You should stay there.

reminder to tweet about #spiritcooking to black and latino ministers in swing states before church starts this morning. This shit freaks them the fuck out.

archive.is/JYRzm

>investigating

LOL

give me a break. Retard. Nothing even close to being relevant has come out of here in the most critical stages of the election.

Fuck off.

Nobody gives a shit that John Podesta's brother likes performance art you roleplaying faggot

You do realise when it comes to politics we're all incorrect here right?

In addition to this the_donald also bans everyone that don't like Trump. Making the place CTR
free, unlike Sup Forums

This board has turned into cancer. Look at these replies.

Sup Forums is taking the bullets m8

>Implying I don't do that 8 hours a day
Maybe you are correct during the elections but it's hardly a good way to judge who is political here and who is not. And even those who are apolitical accept fascism in the end.
They also have good mods who are politically aligned with the board, while we have terrible faggot mods.

You're like the same leaf in every thread

I posted something similar like 8 hours ago, if that's what you mean

Reason doesn't mean shit to people who waited this long to decide, spirit cooking is the fatal blow for all remaining swayable demographics. Minority voters and religious women.

Your autism and detailed money talk won't convince the muh woman president, gibsmedat voters, and Jesuslanders to vote Trump.

We have one last news blast, make it count spergs.

Most people here are NEETs too lazy to do anything other than posting frog drawings and calling everyone a paid shill

NC Churches / Pastors/ church related
@C3ChurchRaleigh @JourneyRaleigh @PBCRaleigh @beinthachurch @ncchurches @ChurchOnMorgan @mrbudolmstead @RaleighDiocese @St_Sharbel @preserv_archit @TriangleBIZJrnl @FPC_Raleigh @POLSTriangle @TrustinginHim2 @SherryTBradshaw @LaurenWNCN @elliotgrudem @WPTF @Bon_Vagrant @KnutIToensberg @ThomCincotta @debbieDdodson @seangallitz @ShaneGoldmacher @NewCityRDU @NeishaBlandin @KCC_Culture @Charsquirts @charlottechurch @TyChandler_News @ezrafurman @jordanTisdale @TPCCharlotte @BrianKingston @mwadvocate @Roisinamcd
NEVADA
@TheChurchLV @centralonline @HopeChurchLV @TheChurchLV @LDSchurch
RENO @gracechurchreno @southreno @LifeChurchReno @SparksSDA @mountainsidecc @PastorHarv @VictoryCity @livingstones @nvbc_org @VillageChurchOC @Hope_Reno
VEGAS @brettcapaci @joshteis @mattteis @TyrinNeal @RadiantLV @ICLV @vegaspastor @TravisOgle @PaulMGoulet @soughtchurch @relentlessvegas @centralonline @intentchurches @GraceCityVegas @PastorKevinBoyd @PastorTravisLV @bennyperez @pastordong @Shane_Philip @heblack67_hb @vancepitman @PJCrews777 @thejoepena @danfernan @PastorRandallC
Sparks City @timtrieber @PastorMartak @CanaryTweets7 @MatBiggins

Punch "s" into Google and watch the autocomplete, you Satanist kike faggot. Hillary is getting her just desserts and being dragged into Gehenna with the Dark One.

Good idea. Directly tweeting anyone who would understand this shit, could result in a vote change. Tweet the poster out to anyone religious. This is easy to do.

when I punch S into google autocomplete just shows me a list of recent searches I've done that began with S

he wasn't in power

retards like you are literally voting for someone directly responsible for the deaths of over a million people.
>70 senators 'voted war in iraq'
>reality
>70 elites are responsible for all those deaths
>shillery is one of those people

Trump may be a narcissist, but he's not responsible for the deaths of a million people
>record corrected

This

I'm sick of these motherfucking trumptards on this motherfucking board
\thread

Log out, delete cookie, and try again.
It's #2 right now.