With Ultra Instinct unlocked...

With Ultra Instinct unlocked, shouldn’t Goku be able to defeat the Flash provided Flash doesn’t use bullshit time travel kikery? Goku would just automatically dodge every attack no matter how fast it is.

Literally nobody except teenagers gives a shit about this dumb power level bullshit

Goku's been able to defeat Flash, also and this is coming from a die hard Dragonball fan, please keep it off of Sup Forums. You're begging for a shitstorm. Just drop it.

>provided Flash doesn’t use bullshit time travel kikery?
That's not how this works

Flash has been confirmed to run so fast he can transcend time numerous times before, Goku had to rely on Whis to turn back time.

Flash is faster

>Can the full powered character win against a character that isn't in his full power
I hate power level wank threads as much as the next guy but your kind of faggots is especially despicable

I don't know anything about Dragon Ball. Is Ultra Instinct really just Goku automatically does whatever he needs to do to win?

Dragon Ball piss poor attempt at Muso Tensei, a technique used by Kenshiro.

Oh, I can kinda dig that then.

hey guys what level is Spider-Man: buff at? is he ssssss5 pccolo or is her more like a31 jiren? or is he ranked by numbers and not letters? or maybe he could beat morals off arm fall off boy? wow guys I really do enjoy discussing power levels all day long, hoo boy this sure is super fun

>I can use my strongest version, but you can't

>can Goku win, provided Flash is nerfed?
>Gokufags are this desperate for a win against a major comics character
SAD!

>Being this mad that Flash can’t use his “Instant-Win” button

>M-muh character can't win so i must nerf the opponent for him to stand a chance.

It’s only an “instant-win” against weaklings like Goku.

that's usually how this goes when superman is involved
>lol superman prime tho

Personally I'd put Spider-Man: Buff on the level of Chadseid s1, but that's just my opinion

>Not a Mary Sue
>Weakling

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>My character can’t win against the Instant Win button

Wow no shit.

Why is it always DBspics the ones who start these threads?

Stay mad DBZ fag.

>Moving the Goalpost
Stay mad Sup Forumsutist

>96409355
>Flash is a Mary Sue
You know bait is only good when you can't tell ist bait right?
no (you) for you until you can explain why Goku can win against the Flash.

>Flash tries to speed blitz Goku
>Goku dodges it all with UI
>Adapts and predicts where Flash will be next like he did with Hit
>Punches him

Game over.

>My charecter can use the strongest form but yours can't
LOL, still mad Superman wiped the floor in his base form TWICE.

>M-Muh character can’t go back in time and prevent the opponent from being born?! This fight is bullshit!

>M-muh character can fight in his peak form and yours can't, my ability is totally not overpowered and yours is.

DAZ-Fags are cancer.

How is Spider-Sense on steroids in any way comparable to fucking time travel? Remember, this is a fight. There is no fighting if you time travel and cheaply win.

>How is Spider-Sense on steroids
Precognition.

What are you doing DBZ fag? this is just sad, we've already won our victory was solidified the moment you faggots started reading Superman comics to try and disprove Screw Attacks statements. Face it man Ultra instincts are only as good as Gokus body is able to react.

>"OH I CAN SEE IT COMING"

but is Goku 13 trillion times fast as the speed of light to do anything about it, so far no he's not.

>Remember, this is a fight.
>I want my character to have my special snowflake i win ability in a fight against a base character
You want a fight that you can win, either they fight with their regular abilities or both with they overpowered abilities, but you don't want that because both ways you get destroyed

>but is Goku 13 trillion times fast as the speed of light to do anything about it, so far no he's not

Goku has been dodging lasers since he was a kid.

>Ki blasts are lazers.
not even Sup Forums is this retarded

its literally just him moving on pure instinct dumbass, it doesnt give him infinite speed.

>Caught off guard after barely beating Golden Frieza and offering a gesture of friendship

He’s dodged laser guns too.

Goku can't even beat Superman, how is he going to take the Flash?

Next you'll be saying Goku can now suddenly take Martian Manhunter or Doctor Manhattan.

>Flash vs. Goku

Goku: my Instincts are telling me- oh I already got punched 300 times in the span of an 8th of an auto second.

UI Goku can beat Superman. Supes can’t beat what he can’t hit.

Leave J'onn out of this.

No, because Power Levels are bullshit, and Martian Manhunter has the most bullshit powerset of all time.

If people want to talk about OP characters, let's have someone with all the powers of Superman, is super smart,.and also an insanely powerful psychic, with shapeshifting powers.

>DBZ Lasers.
>the same that take their sweet ass time to get there.
Ok then.
Which ones are you talking again?

I don't want a character that I give a shit about getting caught up in retarded powerwankfests. He's already shit on as is.

>no fair my guy was distracted and didn't have time to react at laser
>but my guy has been prove to dodge laser.

So you're implying Goku is a retard, man even Batman can beat him then, Batman surrenders and extends a hand in a sing of friendship
Batman shoots a laser from his glove Batman wins.

As a kid, Goku has dodged lasers and is shown fight so fast that normies can’t even see him. You really think he hasn’t passed the speed of light a thousand times yet?

>Don't worry i'll, lobotomize Goku with my psionic power-
>AAAAAHHHHG
You're right tho

Except Goku would see that coming. It wasn’t Frieza who shot him, it was his henchman.

You forgot: non lethal laser
>Implying Flash is both a normie and can't break the spead of light multiple times.

Batman on a good day and with enough prep time could beat Goku, and he’s a street level non powered vigilante.

Would Flash clown on Goku using Flash Facts?

>Actually arguing a joke scenario.

oh boy, this just go an entire new level of sad.

What? i don't understand the question.

No. No I don't. That has never actually been shown. In fact, speed is one factor where Dragonball characters never seem to advance much. Sure, the side characters always tell the audience how much faster they are, but there are virtually zero distinct demonstrations of such speed. I'd be willing to bet that it would still take Goku at least a few hours to circumnavigate the globe, for example.

Fails upon the discovery that goku is already basically braindead

isn't he described as an autistic fighting savant? good at fighting but bad at anything else?

Goku can't even hurt Superman. His durability is on a whole different level than DBZ characters.

Besides, people always forget that a bloodlusted supers can end pretty much anyone in DBZ with instant labotamy with his heat vision.

I doubt Goku's recent bullshit power up/new move that does literally nothing differently but still somehow means he's super duper ultra special would do anything against a guy who can literally kick him in the balls about a hundred times before his instinct even notices shit.

What if Goku uses his ultra instinct to throw a boomerang at the Flash?

It's Spidey sense

OH, well the Flash is fucked.

These Goku vs X marvel/DC character discussions better boil down to a character that can gain a power up whenever it’s convenient vs a character that is as powerful that the writer needs them to be

Flash is so fast that he run into either Deathstroke's sword or Superman's fist.