I am going to laugh my fucking ass off when this shit heap blows up like the last one...

I am going to laugh my fucking ass off when this shit heap blows up like the last one. Leave space to the anglosphere eurocucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_Space_Agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ariane V is the most reliable heavy lift rocket in history. Thank God Brits ain't involved.

>On-board Safeguard
>Belgium

Enjoy your firework display

the last one blew up because of overlfow error. they won't have that same mistake again. everything was going well with the last launch aside from that.

>Eurocucks not making the same mistake twice.

See: WW1 and WW2

>eueopoors
>into basic computer science
Pick one

farming all the components out to different companies that speak different languages doesn't seem like a good idea.

and when something goes wrong they will all be blaming each other and never actually solve the problem.

You are borderline retarded.
----
Ariane 5 rockets have accumulated 88 launches since 1996, 84 of which were successful, yielding a 95.5% success rate. Between April 2003 and October 2016, Ariane 5 has flown 74 consecutive missions without failure.

>farming all the components out to different companies that speak different languages doesn't seem like a good idea

the used language is French throughout. And everyone is using the metric system.

>The greatest Empire the world has ever known goes into reclusion after the second world war leaving the EU united
>Hands over the day to day running of the world to their chosen son
>The world start to try to colonise space
>UK is strangely absent but heavily invest in Antarctica
>We know where the real future lies, the portal to another dimension beneath the ice

Space? Cucks.
(Also this appears to be the plot to warhammer 40k, confirmed for truth)

>Leave space to the anglosphere eurocucks

lmao

>Ariane 5 rockets have accumulated 88 launches
>88 launches
>88

Literally Hitler.

pic related is how for Brits made it with their space endevours... a rocket which failed to reach orbit in 3 out of 4 attempts. Last attempt got a 66kg mini-sat into orbit. This has been the first and last success in spaceflights for Brits...

>A
>FUCKING
BUTTPLUG

Those crazy, crazy Brits.

>Trying to talk shit about Ariane rockets

A-atleast we're building something right?

Austria can into space?

The head of the guy on the right exploded like the British space shuttles.

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

post yfw the code of the various machinery/systems is written in different languages for purposes of political correctness and they can't communicate with each other and the whole thing goes kaboom and merkel hollande and tusk call a press conference blaming intolerance and putin

This is actually a regularly reocurring thing. The software department just can't seem to get their shit together. Same thing with the marslander-thingy test a couple weeks ago. They constantly write buggy software.

Its okay, the million Syrian rocket scientists that have entered the country will have mandatory quota's to take their jobs. That'll surely fix it and eurocucks will go along with it.

Austria shouldn't even be a country. Either man up and get the Austrian Empire back together or join the motherland.

Syrians have launched more rockets in the last 7 days than Brits have launched ever.

Let this sink in, Brits are literally BTFO by Syrian "rocket engineers".

>Let this sink in, Brits are literally BTFO by Syrian "rocket engineers".

Syrians also know how to brush their teeth.

>anglo engineering

To be fair, they're making good use of launching their rockets into your worthless German women.

Have fun with the 2 million Hans ;)

>Spanish parts just straight up decide not to work
>French parts suffer from terrorist sabotage
>Italian parts decide halfway through launch that they didn't really want to be part of a rocket
>German parts try to guide the rocket towards London

Uh oh, the Isle of Pakistan is getting angry :)

>German parts try to guide the rocket towards London
lmao

You say that like it's a bad thing

The land of the new Islamic Caliphate doesn't sound to happy either ;)

Lucky we're an Island and we've got a moat to keep away from self destructive cucks like you.

Shouldn't you be at a mosque preparing to blow yourself up, Ahmed?

>Lucky we're an Island and we've got a moat to keep away from self destructive cucks like you.

What's that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of 1400 horrifically betrayed children in Rotherham :^)

>Lucky we're an Island
>only 55 percent white London

yep, it is a good thing we got some water in between

Normaly i would have said yes, but after last year, NO THANKS!

Shouldn't you be at a local refugee shelter volunteering your wife, Hans?

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the muffled screams of Cologne victims ;)

>I couldn't hear you

If you're as good as cleaning your ears as you are at brushing your teeth, no surprises there :^)

Maybe you could let your wife or daughter help me out then Hans?

I mean, you're fine letting them help out those poor ol' refugees in the shelter aren't you, little cuck.

Rekt

>shun US from anglo threads
>take credit for our accomplishments
Pick both.

And they said the eternal anglo was a meme

Sure, keep taking jabs and using ad hominems.
Germany ruined Europe like 4 times, and you're real pissed that we've exited the shithole known as the EU.
Stay mad, manlet.

It's almost like space travel is an elaborate money laundering scheme where they make a giant firework and pretend it cost billions of dollars in government funding.

Space travel is the future. What? You wanna stay on this shithole of a planet, or conquer the galaxies Harlock style?

>I mean, you're fine letting them help out those poor ol' refugees in the shelter aren't you,

Having seen British women, you can't really blame the refugees for not wanting to rape them. Even refugees from war-torn hellholes have standards :^)

> leave space to the anglosphere eurocucks

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Coming from some britpakis who sold their NATIONAL health service to saudis, I don't even want to know who the fuck owns your "space" industries.

>war-tone hellholes
So you're saying that it's the West's fault for this mess?

Wow, you really are a cuck, you just proved it.

>Ariane V is the most reliable heavy lift rocket in history. Thank God Brits ain't involved.
Truth

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_Space_Agency

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

keep this going please this is very entertaining

>Having seen British women, you can't really blame the refugees for not wanting to rape them. Even refugees from war-torn hellholes have standards :^)

Or the fact that we didn't import 2 million of them into the country, there's that possibility?

Didn't think about that one, did ya?

>Coming from some britpakis who sold their NATIONAL health service to saudis,

Out of everything you could pick you chose the NHS, which is still nationalised and funded by the public from NI schemes.

>eurocucks

Write "German boxer" in google images, you'll get dogs.

Write "British boxer" in google images, you'll get actual boxer alpha males.

I mean, ever since WW2 ended, have you ever seen German fighters? I haven't.

Why doesn't Britain into space?

No point, America's leading the way for that. Not these euro cucks who keep failing to launch a rocket out of the Earth's orbit.

Guess which part is going to fail first.

>Britbong opens a thread
>"wow your space rocket sucks!"
>can't into space himself

Weak bait.

> british boxer

Here you go, the first result.

>actual british boxer alpha males
>british

at least we don't use fucking feet and yards

Yes, and all those black basketballers and NFL players aren't American? Sorry that Austria didn't even get to compete in the Olympics.

You have imported far more over the years, though.
I mean look at the all the shit thats piling up south of the tunnel waiting to rejoin their families.
Your Capitals Mayor is a Muslim for christ sake.

KEK
Also:
>Swiss parts end up too expensive to put in the rocket
>Belgian parts break in two halfs that hate each other
>Swedish parts try to suck other parts cocks
>Netherlands parts are actually made of drugs, not metal

Austria --- Australia

>murricas moon rocket engineered by german scientists captured during ww2
>nasa predominantly from german heritage
>anglo rockets
Stop kidding yourself.

That second half was meant to be sent to you.
Anyhow, does it really matter? Both those countries are irrelevant anyway.

Yes, you were cucked hard by America. You still are with the rapefugees.

> a fucking muslim mayor in their capital

bongos, you're fucked

never mind the fact that you are the original multi-culti trash, that started bringing subhumans here, you sit and pretend you've got something on Europe, lmfao

The last time the UK was relevant when brexit happened, even though it really isn't happening anymore.
Both Österreich and Australien have been in the news plenty of times though.

>alien
Sure, that's why i've never heard about it since?

Thats one of the meanest things you can say to an austrian. Although it´s true

As if the UK is "relevant" for anything more than bank-related Jewry.

You're going down, Simon.

Even your "hope", Farage, had to make a compromise where "european migration" is replaced with commonwealth migration, ie more fucking streetshitters.

Bahahahaha good luck, anglo trash.

It's not my fault that UK news are self centered cliff pissers.
Too much inbreeding can do that.
Australien is the german word for Australia, you uneducated cuck.

>speaking german on an american site
Yeah, call me self centered.

>american site owned by a japanaboo in japanland
The only american thing about this site is that the servers are located in the US, and that the main language is english, nothing more.
Heck, if I had enough money i'd probably buy Sup Forums just so i could ban all anglos.

What a worthless pile of dogshit. It will cost trillions to develop and it will be three times the cost per kg of payload of the average burger rocket because of retarded communistical rules and this braindead way distributing the design contracts.

The EU really is the Austria-Hungary of our time.

>chosen son
Thanks, bongbro. We got this (if Trump wins)

It's kinda fun when you argue about rockets

>Ariane IV
>Still can't recover the launcher
>Millions of euros thrown at the sea at each launch

Why would they not try to do it Space X style? We can't colonize space if we can't save money on this

Why doesn't russia into space anymore?
Fill the orbit with Vodka bottle shaped nukes.

Hey britpakistanis, can you have a word with all the shitskinned trash in your country and tell them to stop being assblasted when I don't believe pic related and how he's 100% english.

Because money is a myth.
Just because the materials and labour "cost" more, in the end its still just a number on a screen.

I wish we'd go back to a barter system.

Actually Russia is the only country that's sending people into space.

Checked

A modern day version of the Tower of Babel visualized.

>Sorry that Austria didn't even get to compete in the Olympics.

This is the pride of the British Olympic delegation :^)

Sending people to the ISS only doesn't count.
I meant actual spess exploration, not just ferrying people back and forth.

Quintessentially british.

Are Germans becoming Straya/LEAF-tier shitposters? I guess you have nothing better to do when you can't go outside due to all the violence caused by migrants.

>Are Germans becoming Straya/LEAF-tier shitposters?

No, we're much better :^)

I don't have work on sunday, so i shitpost.
And the only migrants in my region are the imported basketball players for our local team.

The ISS is literally the number 1 space research hub.

Nice quads

Rar

You mean the ONLY one.
Thats LITERALLY my point.
Make fucking more of them.
Make one-way trips with our astronauts. Knowledge at the cost of a few lives is worth it.

>Krauts getting mad and defending their wasted taxes this hard.

Space belongs only to the Anglosphere.

>Britbong being so butthurt he should have it medically treated but turns out the NHS is still underfunded

Speaking of the NHS, how are your Brexit campaign promises coming along?

Everything working out as expected, I take it? :^)