Con-stan-TEEN

>con-stan-TEEN

Most of Sup Forums's users are constant teens.

Boo hoo, it's too far engrained now, people don't ever refer to that pope as Constan-Tine anymore

>not a teen

>Flex Mentallo
>Doesn't have anything to do with metal

what?

worst emperor

It honestly amazes me how dumbfucks like you manage to figure out how to breathe when you can't even accept that Constanteen is the correct pronunciation, has always been the correct pronunciation, and will always be the correct pronunciation regardless of how many shitfits you throw.

No one fucking cares about you or your insignificant tantrums.

Except that the comic books themselves say otherwise, moron.

No they don't.

I named my Incineroar Rath

Riiight.

Wow, a single panel from a non-canon story from the worst constantine run. You sure showed me.

Oh, you want more?

Not canon.

Prove it.

Both of the panels say that his name is not pronounced "teen". This is not correct, as his name is in fact pronounced Constanteen. Therefore, neither of the comics those panels originate from is canon.

At the very least, Hypertime has altered those events to fit the majority perception in-universe.

And lastly, Flashpoint erased all that shit anyway. You have no reason to defend such a casual scum viewpoint.

>it's a Johnsfag
Holy kek, why didn't you start with that and I wouldn't have started this argument at all, now I feel pretty dirty picking on a retarded child.

>Both of the panels say that his name is not pronounced "teen". This is not correct, as his name is in fact pronounced Constanteen. Therefore, neither of the comics those panels originate from is canon.
they are, in fact, heavily set into his canon, you twat! what are you, 14?

>Replying to a blatant Sup Forums refugee who had no idea what the thread was about and pulled a le only pretending to be retarded once he figured it out

The mental gymnastics you people will go through to defend a thoroughly disproven viewpoint is sad. But I don't pity you. I have nothing but contempt for you brainless thugs.

shit wrong pic

Mine is called Manny

>Swamp Thing is not canon to Hellblazer
>the run that created John Constantine is not canon

>con-stan-TAI-N

This is me. It was one of the first comics i started reading and i pronounced it Teen in my head. It's not the first time I've pronounced names wrong from books and they always stick with me

>Sa-fear-a
Will always trigger me

>"actual hellblazer comics that have been referenced after retcons and such are non-canon"
>references hypertime

In Sword of Shannara i pronounced Shae as Shae-ah. Didn't realize how wrong i was until i met someone with that name. I also pronounced Shannara wrong...and still do