Why dont millennials save money?

Why dont millennials save money?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4170946/millennials-saving-more-retirement/
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/020816/5-reasons-millennials-are-saving-more-any-other-generation.asp
wsj.com/articles/u-s-parents-are-saving-more-money-for-childrens-college-1475028003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for what?

she looks familiar

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

because we all barely afford maintain a decent standard if living

We don't have any money since you baby boomer fucks borrowed against the future.

materialistic, dumb, easily manipulated, hive minded.

The day of the rope is near, millennials.

?

I have two grand in my savings account. 13 more to come in the next few months.

I'm 23.

To fight back the Jews.

>killing the next generation
Good job bio-cucking yourself

I do, I just bought myself a house with my savings

I save all $50 I have leftover at the end of the month.

Cost of living is just too high to allow for saving.

This is intentional and kills upward mobility.

Because YOLO

Because interest rates are criminally low? Who in the fuck would put their money in a bank?

Why save money when you can get a cool new iphone every few months??

Im 18 and I have 14 thousand dollars saved and Ill have more saved through various other investments. Should reach about 17 thousand next year.

I save 70% of my paycheck. Thinking i should just buy gold with it though

They do

www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/29/Heres-Why-Millennials-Are-Money-Saving-Champs

i dont have to, my parents have about 900k in the bank

-Muh iPhone doesn't buy itself
-Candy Crush budget
-Twitch streamer call outs.
-Sushi is expensive!
-Fashion first!
-Birth Control isn't cheap.

I'm 25, have 1.2k in savings and don't even work.

Most people just live way beyond their means. I live with my father, get 375 a month in "job seekers" from the government and make around £80 a week reselling ps1 games on ebay that I buy in joblots.

It's literally about just watching your expenses.

I spend around £30 a week on foods and give him £20 for bills.

Im a millenial and I spend about 0 euros a month. But im probably autistic so there's that

This I have my money invested in team fortress 2 precious metals and steam gift carda.

Yeah, when I didn't have a job, I sold games as well. IN America, it's hard to get benefits outside of food stamps.

The best was when the DS first came out. I bought them in America, and sold them to Europe in Pounds. I made $15,000 in profit, and saved it. I now have no school debt.

birth control (the pill) is free in america actually. even the shittiest obongocare covers it.

Probably the only decent thing he did in office.

WHY do people keep on replying to these sliding threads ?

> why don't millennials XXX

How much for your buds?

I made 135k on rare amiibos

Well I work and I have to maintain my father&mother and pay their debts so... It's a little difficult right now.

I barely get paid enough to survive

Why do millennials make these godawful "why do/n't millenials" threads?

Please gook moot perma ban these god damn retards.

Sorry slick they are my retirement.

I go out 3 or 4 times a week and I still save money

People of all generations are just awful with money. They need to always eat expensive food and stuff

I'm 20 and I've saved £20k from my work and entrepreneurship, about half my income over my working life. I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to fund my countrymen making bad choices

time.com/money/4170946/millennials-saving-more-retirement/

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/020816/5-reasons-millennials-are-saving-more-any-other-generation.asp

wsj.com/articles/u-s-parents-are-saving-more-money-for-childrens-college-1475028003

Savings of working people have continually been wiped out by banking crashes or devaluation of the currency or interest rates. Seems like a waste over living a comfortable life.

But I do want to know why millennial always want to kiss you after you've cum in their mouth. I don't want to taste that shit Brandy.

Houses in the areas they like are almost impossible to afford

Ahmed you should want to help your countrymen. Britian needs strong Muslim men and strong Muslim incomes like yours to cultivate the next gen

Have to pay rent or will get evicted.

>they are like

I'm 19 and have $20k in the bank faggot.

Is that in pounds? That'll be worth $10 in 10 years. Better buy Bitcoin or gold.

Saving about 1k usd a month atm. Would like to go to uni without having to take loans or work part time.

Buy a house

REEEEEEEEE

160k in the bank, barely enough to afford mcdonalds in this country

Isn't (((uni))) free there?

Because we're being taxed into oblivion to pay for your dumb asses.

consumerism

We fucking CAN'T I don't make enough to recoop from inflation. I haven't graduated college yet (Economics and Math), the CPI the government gives us is so off, prices have risen significantly. If I do I'm losing More than I am comfortable with. Please increase interest

I can't save any money that I can physically have access to with 2 kids, stay at home wife and bills. Now I do put 16% of my paycheck bi-weekly into my 401k with my employer doing 4% matching. Then as it hits my bank account I have it transfer over 10% of what I got payed to a fund managed by my father. I live off of $3k a month just about.

Yea, but you need money for housing, food, books and other livings needs.
You do get a small amount of moneys, but can also take a no interest loan.

We live in a time of great generaltional wealth and opportunity inequality yet it is the poorer generation who are encouraged to spend on white goods the most.

>tattoo

gotta get more tattoos and weed

nm. Buds are like $4 now? Jesus, they've dropped.

Don't yell.

>yes, goy, give us your money for negative interest rates!

It's pretty much the most retarded thing to save money in this current year, 2016, you're getting less for the same amount of money the next day.

Buy now

>but but but but but but muh yearly iPhone upgrade :(

Failed reading comprehension, the post

>lowering White birth rates even further
>a good thing

salaries are lower in the west overall

They do. People who live hedonistic lifestyles are the loudest and fit the millennials are dumb narrative. There's dumb cunts in every generation.

Besides there is no point having more then a few months expenses in savings say 6-10k for most people. Better of putting into asserts and not getting jewd by the banks.

On top that people are poorer then they use to be when you consider how the cost of living has risen but wages (when adjusted for inflation) have remain stagnate since the 70s.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

I understood what he was trying to say he just types like a California moron

I knew there were Goldbugs, but you're a Budsbug?

generation z will save the world

You're the one who read the words in the incorrect order.

You're a jack ass.

Savings are at a 500 year low, people saved more of their disposable income from the 1500s up until now. The time preferences of all of society have heightened.

Saving debt is easier.

Because they know its all going to come crashing down soon and they dont care. The generational wars mean nothing, they know its just another way to divide the people.

As we transition into a new timeline under a Trump presidency we will be focused on much more important things. The days of old will be behind us and a great evil will be purged from this land.

You've to wanked to her if you like blondes

Blog about it to reddit slick ,the big dogs are talking.

spend what you don't save, friendo.

you can cut back and live within your means if you have to. next month put away $100 and live off what you have, then the month after increase it again.

spend what you don't save© Buffet 1968

>This is intentional and kills upward mobility.
i agree with you here. debt prisons keep folk complacent and occupied.

Millenials out number every other generation. Plus an aging boomer population stands no chance.

If the timeline does not shift and we are stuck with the current clinton/moloch timeline we will possibly see a generational war where the Millenials rise up to destroy those before them that doomed their future.

This is my situation. I have a decent salary, but my mother's failing health and inability to work makes life very expensive.

My gf comes from a rich family and I've had to jump her ass a lot about money. She will spend with no regard to saving anything.

Personally I plan to continue living at least 2 notches below my means.

>negative intererst rates
>his banks charge him for keeping his money with them

Fucking hell, Hans.

Could you go into more detail about this? I like specifics.

Correct answer.

Normies complain about how they can't afford to buy a house while texting on their £50 a month smart phones, eating in their favourite restaurant while wearing their expensive designer clothes and shoes.

I managed to save £45,000 in the space of 3 years and now own my own property. Normies are just idiots.

fpbp

Millenials are too-easily led around by their nose rings. They will vote for any liberal politician promising "free" college and health care, and thus they seal their own fate. They have nobody to blame but themselves. Don't expect any type of uprising from them, unless weed is about to be prohibited.

Need to get the new #iphone and #macbook so I have something to blog on when I drink my overpriced #coffee at #starbucks when I'm not playing the latest #videogames (bought at no less than £50 a pop) and the latest #console which cost another several hundred. Need to get all of those. Clothes also need to be designer and I need to get new clothes every few weeks instead #noexpensespared #worthit #yolo

>seeing this thread after I buy 18 new mags for my PTR 91

Firearms are a good investment. Prices only go up.

SOURCE

In my experience we're the most financially responsible generation since those who lived through the war.

It's boomers and gen x people who are used to opulence. When we came up shit was already crumbling.

The only thing I'd want to buy at this point is a house, and they go for $1,000,000 within 100 km of where I work.

id argue its cause people waste money on stupid shit

like ugly yeezy shoes or other garbage clothes

I like clothes but if you arent rich you shouldnt be spending all your money on it

good looks. where do you live? how much was your home? i'm looking to buy a house with no mortgage next year, but a nice house in a nice area of Glasgow is north of £300k

Hans can't into Hanse no more

BECAUSE MINIMUM WAGE ISN'T 1000 DOLLARS AN HOUR

Fuck off, a generation is as morally and intellectually evolved as the last raised it to be (and then not counting the anomalies such as myself). Most young people are still culpable for their stupidity, yes, but most older people are just as rash, naive, money loving, government humping, religion sucking, pieces of garbage that have no clue what true freedom really is.

Soe. She's from the dota scene and I want her in my butthole

>Why dont millennials save money?
Cultural Marxism has destroyed marriage, relationships and the family.
Why save money if you don't have kids?
Why save money if your wife can divorce you at any second and take your shit?
Why save money if society is about to collapse?

There is no future to live for anymore.
We are already in Hell.

Quints for trump

Lmao. Implying that will last more than one or two months without mommy or daddy subsidizing

What do you class a millennial again?

>45k
>own property
what?