The Occult

Take in the fact that we live in a fucking world where Alex Jones was right all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ21u-758B0
biblehub.com/mark/11-24.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGKhzdgOmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope the people who have called him a shill and "controlled opposition" are sorry. Alex Jones is a good man, and it's satisfying to watch all his years of raving about the occult be vindicated in several days.

It's like my entire world just changed in the span of a year. I went from ironically praising Kek to fledgling Christian.

Crazy shit, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Same brother. All we can do is try our best to change our life.

Red Pill moment for you Jesus freaks.

The very same sort of people that scare you, are the ones who compiled the books of your Bible, and formed your religion into one that would make the masses easy to control.

Alex Jones is not red pilled, he is as blue as fuck, still strapped into the chains of oppression specifically built to control the masses.

All of his views are likewise distorted due to the fact. If you want to understand reality a little better, drop the religion.

Not an argument.

>The very same sort of people that scare you, are the ones who compiled the books of your Bible,
nah
>and formed your religion into one that would make the masses easy to control.
nah, if Christianity makes people easy to control, why are the giga-kikes like soros so gung-ho in their efforts to subvert and destroy it?

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ21u-758B0

>Alex Jones is not red pilled

competition

It's great that ppl are finding Christianity. But, they should also get into history at the same time and realize there are more books, different translations, and information than TKJ bible or a church can offer

Yeah wow I am totally gonna belive what you just typed oh wise random user with advance fact knowledge...oh wait no I'm not haha retard.

namefag

I'm still not entirely convinced but if this is true I'm never making fun of Alex Jones again

I'll even buy some filters as penance for doubting him

In time, you can understand that it's the Jews.

Step by step.

Wrong

POST PROOFS

Thanks for the red pill, mi8. Your three sentences have changed my whole worldview.

or maybe it's all bullshit from russia designed to divide the west so a one world government can become introduced after the world goes to war... who else but russia would want shit like a tyrannical one world gov't?

I just think it's funny that the pedo ring was through a pizza place
cheese pizza for some cheese pizza

To be honest the way he was conducting himself didn't help with his credibility.

DELET THIS

Chucky cheese turned into 5 night with Hillary

what a dumb post, you should feel bad.
>realize there are more books
>realize there are different translations
>TKJ

I fucking knew he was right, HE WAS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH , BUT HE ACTED SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS THAT THE ELITES LET HIM DO IT. SHIIIITTTTTTTTTT

STILL WAITING FOR PROOFS WHERE ARE THE PROOFS FELLOW ANONS!

You don't have to be religious to disagree with paedophiles sacrificing children to Moloch

I just didn't want him to be right. I refused to believe.

>Not knowing there were gosples excluded from the bible.
>Not knowing that there are multiple languages used in the bible and each can be translated differently.
>Not knowing that TKJ stands for "The King James" also some times typed up as KJV

Do you want me to go grab you a bib and some mashed information to spoon feed you?

biblehub.com/mark/11-24.htm

But there is no proof that people are sacrificing children to Moloch.

No more proof than there is of Trump having sex with a 13 year old, it is all a bunch of silly fear mongering comparable to the likes of the 80s satanic cult epidemic..

It is foolery, Alex Jones, and apparently a lot of you are eating up.

"Give me back my broken night
my mirrored room, my secret life
it's lonely here,
there's no one left to torture.....

You don't know me from the wind
you never will, you never did
I'm the little jew
who wrote the Bible"
~Leonard Cohen, the Future

>what are emails?

Leave Shill. It's an underground cultist pedo ring. They did sacrifices.
And if you don't know sacrifices made to Moloch are children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

>Not knowing there were gosples excluded from the bible.
i've read a bunch of them, they're garbage. they were excluded for being garbage and forgeries and uninspired
>Not knowing that there are multiple languages used in the bible and each can be translated differently.
greek and hebrew, a dab of aramaic

my point was that everyone knows there are different translations and no one gets ALL of their information from church

literally no one uses TKJ for KJV, prove me wrong

>(((Leonard Cohen)))
literally a communist homosexual jew

>the occult

You realize that it's neutral, right? Like a gun. It's how you use it

Shills would have no credibility if they would only say bullshit, think twice next time
Sup Forums can't swallow this type of redpill yet, they have to go step by step

see
:^)

Yes, because those emails specifically mention sacrificing children to Moloch.. oh.. wait..

They don't.

Alex added his own little bit of voodoo to this one, connected the dots, added a bit of his Christian paranoia and viola!

Looks like he did a little bit of his own spirit cooking.

In that video, it looks like there are many people in front of the camera, why is that? Did a crowd of locals gather every time or was this crowd a group of people that were supposed to watch the ceremony? Maybe I'm mistaken?

That was me a few years ago. A fledgling Christian who read too much stuff on the internet. The evidence has been out there for a long time about this occult shit - and other stuff Alex is right about, including the disgusting filth the CIA pushes.

Find a nice church if you're not already attending one, where the people are welcoming and friendly. It helps a lot. I was too zealous when I was a new convert, when I realized that there were a lot of like-minded people out there I felt a lot better. I thought I was alone. It also helped that Trump got the biggest primary turnout ever.

And study, study, study. Once I pieced it all together and converted I was still very much clueless about the real deal Christian stuff. I would still feel clueless if the Average Joe wasn't so put off by reading and researching, and made me look better by comparison.

Time passing made me more bearable to be around too, instead of saying "It's the Jews!", I realize it is an unholy alliance of atheists, communists, nihilists, etc etc. The Jews make up an alarming amount of the terrible and powerful but blaming the Jews is waaay over-simplifying it. The adversary uses whatever people make themselves available to demonic influence.

Yes brother.

nice sweden proxy

t. alex jones

Here.
If you are dense enough to not understand it: there is enough information about serious crimes going on, and it should be investigated immediately.
I can assure you that they didn't pretend or did anything legal out there. So did they kill children? More likely than anything else..

I used to call him controlled opposition. He brings that image to himself pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWGKhzdgOmM