GOTHAM IVT RECASTED AGAIN

Say goodbye to Maggie Ivy
Meet your new Ivy

comicbook.com/dc/2017/10/30/gotham-poison-ivy-peyton-list-casting-season-4/

NO I LIKED IVT

what happened?

Again? I liked her

This is the third actress to play Ivy in four seasons.

WTF are they doing?

Painting her green, I hope.

Tommy Elliot also got replaced with an underwear model.

I guess Golden Glider is out for flash then. :(

>The Flash
>actually utilizing the Rogues

The Gotham writers never had a clue what to do with Ivy
>cast an ugly ginger kid
>name her “Ivy Pepper” because “Pamela Isley” is too subtle I guess
>write a convoluted series of events to age her up, but she still has the mental capacity of a loli
>but she knows how to seduce men somehow
>but she also knows how to concoct mind altering love drugs somehow
>she saves Penguin’s life and desperately wants to be his friend... for some reason
>recast her three times

All capeshit tv shows are trash.

Legion is great you pleb.

>but she knows how to seduce men somehow

But she didn't. She just perfumed her wrists, shoved them in men's faces, and mind control did the rest.

It was honestly kind of hilarious.

Yeah, it seemed like the writers never really had a clue how to approach Ivy. They still don't, by the looks of it. Let's just hope that Ivy v3 won't be a ditz anymore at least.

why recast?

Tommy appeared briefly in one episode all the way back in season 1. Replacing the actor really isn't a big deal in that case.

Age up and recast Pepper all you like, FOX...

Still doesn't stop the last couple of seasons from being weird pedo shit

No!

Golden Ivy?

I want to get her pregnant.

Feel bad for the actress.

Is she still going to act like a womanchild?

For someone named Poison Ivy she is more like a damn chameleon. Guessing that shit she took a few episodes ago changes her.

I guessed she was off of Flash the moment gypsy came into play. I think the last time you saw her was when she kissed Cisco so the moment a new girl came into play she became old news. She wasn't just there for Cisco's dick but that was the last time she was there.
At this point there is no hope for the team because so many members got carelessly killed off first season or had something else happen to them (Cold & Heatwave being the most obvious examples).

As for the seduction part goes, she did not even know men found her that hot until she was at that guy's house after transformation. I think they explained the plant thing because she always knew plants so they just made a giant leap saying "oh she knew advanced plant shit but never really had a chance before"

I don't even watch Gotham anymore but is hotter than , what the fuck are they thinking?

Well one is a ginger and the other is a Mexican.

She reminds me of Leanna Decker.

never really felt the whole "cisco -gypsy" thing as a couple.

this is beyond Sup Forums already, pure Sup Forums trash

Why? None of the articles I've read have actually said why they're recasting.

They're aging her up again for reasons.

They're giving the excuse that she's darker and more dangerous, and that they did the potion transformation for that.

Honestly Ivy should have stayed a kid, and rather than do the whole seduction thing, have her be a herbalist who makes some hot new drug that makes Penguin's mafia rich.

She could even be connected to the development of true Venom and other shit, just via her plants.

>She could even be connected to the development of true Venom and other shit, just via her plants.

Venom was already being worked on in Santa Prisca. It was set up early in season one.

It's not fair

I know, I'm saying she contributes one of the missing pieces.

What's up with writers and directors never wanting to come close to the source material?

Are they trying to "reinvent" franchises and hoping to get their name on some kind of list?

Are they afraid that people don't like comic books?

Did someone hold these people to gunpoint, and this was the only way to exact revenge?

I think they just want to be different for the sake of being different.

Also, if you want to be true to the 'source material', there comes the question of which part of the source material you're being true to.

>this is a 13yo girl

Technically 16 by now, but yeah.

Because part of the fun is seeing how people put their own spin of Batman. There's never been a pure take on him. All of them do something different with the character.

>no more goofy Ivy who wanted to be Penguin's friend

Lame

>have hot, busty redhead goddess as Ivy
>replace her with a flat-as-a-board spic with a dopey face

Goddammit Gotham, it's like for every midway decent decision made you have to make three retarded ones to compensate.

I'm already trying my hardest not to burst out laughing at that Jewish kid they've got playing Bruce trying to act all tough and suave while looking like a teenage IT dork with the voice of a 16 year old girl who smokes 8 packs a day.

>Painting her green, I hope.

Probably not.

>"We're not going to go full green, but we are going to transform Ivy in a way that we think the audience won't expect"

Always felt that way. I actually got mad the first time they replaced her.

>Let's just hope that Ivy v3 won't be a ditz anymore at least.
I'd rather keep her that way. I don't really like the alternatives. Too many femme fatales and tree hugger Ivy is boring even in the comics.

Whatever the case, I've got low expectations.

Really makes you wish Gotham had introduced Harley into the story so the write could at least develop their friendship.

That's a 13yo + a ton of make up, lighting techniques and photoshop.

Legion! Where the dramatic finale is two people running down the hallway towards each other. Yes, excellent show, TV-condensed kino.

>brunette
You know they're just easing us into another redhead character being replaced.
>IVY 4 - ITATALIAX
>IVY 5 - LANTIX
>IVY 6 - INDIAX
>IVY 7 - BLACX

Fuck no, with Quinn's cancerous presence being pushed so hard everywhere else, her not being in Gotham is actually one of the few good things about the show.

I would be ok if they just said fuck it and made recasting Ivy every few episodes a running gag. Wouldn't put it past Gotham

Honestly, at this point I'd be okay with that too. They've recast the role twice now, so they might as well just go full retard with it.

Time to pour one out for Frequency. Way better then it had any right to be, and it's a shame nobody watched it.

>White
Wow, just what we need. More whites.

I agree, we need more Japanese

Oh yeah, I watched that but hadn't realized it was cancelled. She has the worst luck that Tomorrow People remake she was in was getting really good too and that got canned also.

Didn't the little fag who plays Bruce say that Harley would be in the show literally last season?

They said that back in Season 2 as well and she's nowhere to be seen.

I'm guessing Barbara is supposed to be Harley, but while she's cancerous in her own way, she doesn't really act like Quinn.

With any luck, she's cursed so Gotham gets cancelled too.

>I'm guessing Barbara is supposed to be Harley
Horrible thought, maybe they're aging up Ivy again because of that?

Gal Gadot effect

let's cast someone without any curves

They already said they have no intentions of bringing Quinn in and wanted Barbara to be her own character.

What if this is a full plant Ivy, like redesigned Ivy in the DCAU who was revealed to be original design Ivy's creation

Then the original kid Ivy who looks like Vivian can come back

You mean Gal GaDOOT

Why would there be a plant version of her? First time she turned, she was just aged up.

He was refering to an DCAU comic were all those green Ivies were just plant clones of her and she never really turned green

I know that, but what in the story would cause there to be a plant Ivy, when she was explicitly turned into an adult the first time?

BOO! The last one was hotter easily

Catwoman will be the next ?

Is she gonna fuck Bruce or Jim?

camren catwoman will be black next season...

Gotham Sirens ?!

>uniuronically using the term "kino"
>>>>>>>>>>>

Babs' hair is a mess, Ra's should be ashamed

>Black Canary
>Catwoman
>Batwoman (Barbara Gordon)

Fuck, it's Birds of Prey.