Just a reminder that Lebanese are white, not arab...

Just a reminder that Lebanese are white, not arab, and have been fighting tirlessly for decades for the right to not be grouped with the other dune-coons in the area. Also, Christian, conservative, lebanese -american. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/who-are-assyrians-isis-abducts-ethnic-christians-syria-latest-minority-group-targeted-1826228
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are lebs in Australia such utter scum?

That is remarkably specific.

They're probably lebanese muslims (not real lebanese)

Then why do they keep getting glassed?

Because they're in Australia, is be pissed off too

We send the shit tier ones to Australia...

Tbqh Lebs are no better than kikes it terms of kikery... the only reason they're not in control is that they have a penchant for not cooperating with eachother and backstabbing eachother

Lebanese Muslim = Arab
Lebanese Christian = Phonecian

Reminder that Lebanese Christians literally had a Christian army riding around killing Muslims in tanks/armoured vehicles with crosses painted on them in the 1980s.

No LARPing, IRL modern Deus Vulting in the Holy Land.

Why was Casey Kasem so into ABBA?

Phoenician =/= Arab

aight, pretty cool. Sad that the phalangists didn't exterminate all muslims in Lebanon. the "Paris of the middle east" would still exist.

What language do they speak?

Hmm?

tell that to michel aflak the fucking arab wannabe faggot who arabised all the mesopotamians.

i personally like you but it must be hard to be surrounded by hostile nations back in middle east

don't believe this baati scum
middle east christians are the ones who created the baath party(see michel aflak), the arab nationalists party.
because they are scum who wanted an "arab" state instead of an islamic state.
and now when the word arab means a smelly disgusting camel fucker, they are jumping ships.

fuck you baati scum, you are getting what you deserve in syria and soon in lebanon. you wanted to be arab, here you go motherfuckers enjoy your real arab muslims slitting your fucking throat.

It varies. I'm from the south and even here I can see genetic diversity. Some look white, others are full blown hairy Arab mudslimes. Eventhough even Arabs can be decent when not religious or Christian. Shia (my people) are decent but can also be of the extremely ugly kind like the "moderates" who wouldn't behead you but would cheer or justify others doing it.

All lebanese I've met in France weren't white but were pretty based anyway

>be burger
>study map
>say something about someirrelevant country
>pretend you knew where it was on the map all along

This ''who is white?'' bullshit, is bullshit.

We're all Caucasian from Ireland to India. It's just that are skin tone changes. Where the borders of ''whiteness'' is, you'll never figure out a the skin tone fades.

Gutter scum Muslim refugees that came during the 70's and 80's, Christian Lebanese are fine (Leb Australians are 55% Christian, 37% Muslim and 8% other)

Our Prime Minister during the 70's was essentially the equivalent of modern day Sweden or Canada

Bought tens of thousands of Leb refugees to Australia because muh humanity and established a Government run TV station called SBS that is specifically aimed at promoting Multiculturalism in Australia. It still exists too, and for absolutely no reason, because its existence means we have two separate Government broadcasting corporations.

I don't have a problem with most of the regular programming on SBS, It's literally mostly just foreign news and foreign languages movies but they really need to just roll that programming into the ABC and cut all the SBS original leftie bullshit they create.

I fucked a lebanese chick, they are really hot and somewhat elegant compared to the morocann/algerian trash, she was a total hypergamic slut though.

They racemix a lot with whites and tend to be very cosmopolitan like the jews, they often have families members in France, USA, Québec and Sweden for example.

Still not white though but I have no problem with them.

You're right Lebanese people do racemix a lot with White people I personally know at least 8 couples like that.

Our president is Lebanese.

I'm Lebanese myself and Anti-Pan arab. We should leave the Arab league #Lebxit.

Yes, of course, because skin tone is the only genetic difference.
kys

Those are almost always the inbred muslim lebanese retards that run around Melbourne, they got a bit of Arab blood in them too compared to the christian lebs who are more middle eastern non-arab.

Some Assyrians are pretty white too

NO THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

White genes hijacking that's all

Most Middle Eastern and North African natives were white before Arab niggers spread their genes.

Oh look, an actual Lebanese
OP is either SOL or should prove they aren't larping.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, I used to have a Lebanese boss.
When my coworker asked him what his religion was,
he answered "I am atheist, but I believe in the dollar"
I then sperg blurted out "in god we trust"
Boss began laughing hysterically
coworker was royally pissed.

I genuinely enjoyed working for him.
He and his family fully integrated into American society
They weren't white, but they certainly ACT white.
Lebanese Christians are good in my book so far...
but I'm young.

Berbers, Kurds and Yazidis for example are not semites

" The Assyrians are a Semitic group of people, like Arabs and Jews"
ibtimes.com/who-are-assyrians-isis-abducts-ethnic-christians-syria-latest-minority-group-targeted-1826228

Lol fuckin autist

OP here just thought I'd clear this up.

I visit Lebanon every summer, and I made one of these threads while I was there this summer.

K thx.

Thx bro! I'm 1/4 lebanese we are based as fuck.

>kys
fuck off reddit

I never said that skin tone is the only difference. I said that in Europe, north Africa and west Asia, we're all Caucasian. It's just the skin that changes tone, which doesn't matter

Is it safe to visit? What cities do you suggest? Is there some area that is controlled by Hezbollah? Should I go there or will I be shot?

How do I get a qt Lebanese gf?

>be Lebanese
>just barely Arab enough to trigger Sup Forums
>just barely white and Christian enough to trigger tumblr

My ethnicity is primed for maximum shitposting. We are the Meme Master Race

mfw I'm Lebanese and Magyar

Same with Iranians and people living around the Caucasus. If they lived in Europe they'd be universally considered white.