Can we have a Mysticons thread? That new episode was probably the best one they've done so far...

Can we have a Mysticons thread? That new episode was probably the best one they've done so far. I'm talking about the one that aired yesterday on Nick ignore the YTV logo in the pic.

I watched the first 2 eps, didn't think much of it (but I'm someone who could easily watch lolirock) how is the rest of the series so far?

its been ok but I feel like now that the evil skeleton queen has been revived and is now the new main villain its about to get better.

Any one else feels like the girls are kind of "dry?"

Like if you look around you will find promotional art of Mysticons back when the show was a all boys group (then turned to 2:2 group before becoming 4 girls) and it feels like the characters were still written as boys that if you genderswap them, nothing would really change

>ignore the YTV logo
I can't, Canadian cartoons are shit. No exceptions

They'd make the pirate guy that Em has a crush on into a girl.

Fuck your memes. This is the best non-jap magical girl cartoon since that one that keeps getting shilled.

You mean the best cartoon ever made? How DARE you even make such a comparison, fucker!

Did I fucking stutter? I said, NO exceptions.

Cancon BTFO

Shit, man. You really gotta get a life and leave the rest of us alone.

Kiss when?

Never! Arkanya/Zarya is endgame!

It's a decent Nick show. It just sucks that the show in the US only gets aired once every week at 8:30am ET.

Ratings, unfortunately, have been pretty shit. Even for its new timeslot they're rather shit. I recommend buying the toys if you want to see more of the show.

Don't they have reruns on Nicktoons now?

Not much people go on Nicktoons now as it's just there for reruns and for old shows to die.

Is Mysticons airing anywhere else in the world yet? I know it's out in French Canada already.

Still better than the ratings Disney XD shows get, even if some are more popular than Mysticons.

Nothing beats the shipping power of the childhood friend.

cute

It's out everywhere else in the world besides Italy, Africa, and India.

Really? I wonder how it is being received.

bump

What about Beast Wars, Arthur or Reboot? AKA the only Canadian shows Sup Forums is willing to talk about besides this one?

First two were shit from the start (especially the second one), and the third one became shit when it got cancelled on the worst cliffhanger of all time.

Hopefully this whole "kiss" thing is with part of the main four, I don't want this to be about some random strangers

So who do you suppose is the best country for animation? Certainly not America, all their shows suck too.

Don't give this one anymore fodder. He has his own thread to argue with others in.

Hate to break it to you, but Western animation died in 2005.
But until then it was definitely America, yeah.

Current odds:

Zarya/Kitty - 7/5
Arkayna/Zarya - 3/1
Zarya/Piper - 5/1
Emerald/Piper - 10/1
Zarya/Tazma - 10/1
Zarya/Emerald - 16/1
Arkayna/Tazma - 16/1
Arkayna/Emerald - 20/1
Arkayna/Kitty - 20/1
Arkayna/Piper - 40/1