Lucifer Gamethread

Hey lads, how are you all doing

fuck chloe and get it over with already.
damn i woulda lockdown'd and married that bitch by now.

So is the book worth a read?

Here we go

so no one making jokes about optimus stealing his devil face?

but don't shows like this take a nose dive in the ratings (leading to cancellation) when the "will they or won't they" get resolved?

Poor Brother Blood

is this still a shitty, bare bones buddy cop show with le wacky debil?

Yes. Yes it is.

I got like three episodes in to the first season and the show just seems to be like a mediocre police procedural where one of the investigators happens to be Satan.

Does it get any better?

>but don't shows like this take a nose dive in the ratings (leading to cancellation) when the "will they or won't they" get resolved?
Yes, but by then they are usually in their third season and have already started to slump in the ratings. Things start getting stale about that time and everybody is usually ready to move on.

No

Signifcantly better than the show, but also 99.5% different

aside from 30 rock, how many shows actually never let their main leads be a couple?

will this show be concluded this season?

Most people are surprised that the show even got a second season.

how many people started reading the book because they saw the show first?

I think it has just enough unresolved plot threads per season to keep me somewhat interested, to the point of watching it while i'm eating dinner or whatnot. I don't find it to be terrible, but I do enjoy it enough to watch it out of routine. At this point, i'm invested enough to be curious how it'll end.

I had no Idea this show had anything to do with the book.

this is the best comic book show
I did

Yeah. They pretty much got character names and that's it.

should people still be surprised after several years of [arrow]?

honestly i don't know why people could be just more civil and say "like the show? go read the book that it's loosely based upon." instead going for the more common "go read the more superior book newfag!" (or something to that effect)

They're trying to milk it for drama. Stupid people like soap-opera bullshit. And right now their relationship seems to be going backwards as she's growing disgusted and he's in denial.

to be fair lucifer didn't know his devil face is gone so it really came out that he's making a fool of her again.