I forgot how much I missed The Soup

I forgot how much I missed The Soup.

Attached: joel mchale.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Paul Feig is involved. All the skits are so horrible I get a headache and instant diahhreas.

>produced by Paul Feig
>first two episodes have multiple skits that are just “Hey it’s Paul Feig!”
That said the first three episodes that I watched were pretty good and I’m glad McHale is doing shit
Netflix Community movie when, they have Joel, Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, and Jim Rash all working for them for fucks sakes

Feigmind

You hardly notice Feigs 3 minutes of total screen time from all the episodes. Sup Forums is letting hate of one thing spill into another again.

Any amount of Paul Feig is too much Paul Feig. I still am enjoying the show though

What's Pajeet, Chevy Chase and Donald Glover doing now?

Danny Pudi has had like 2 minor TV roles
Chevy Chase has been doing fuck all but he’s rich and old so he doesn’t need to
Donald Glover has Atlanta and his music

>hardly notice
He’s in every episode, how can you not notice him?

Kevin Hart did his usual thing where he pretends to be ultra buds with whoever today's co-star is. For a couple minutes he appeared seated next to Joel and then was gone. They also got Eric Bana. Any of the guest appearances and skits have been horrible.

There was a long skit about a bachelor style show that went on way too long. All the worst aspects of the show smell of Feig. Even the meta Netflix cross-promotion stuff is really really tired.

Joel McHale is a comedian for patricians. Sure, his shtick is the likeable asshole which we’ve all seen before, but McHale perfected it. I’m glad he’s getting a ton of success.

Attached: BB15964F-1EAF-4E11-ABC7-A4A072EB0109.gif (595x307, 2.96M)

I can't believe Paul feig had his face on that guy's ass. That must have been awkward to shoot, for the audience that had to sit there and see that.

Imagine the smell haha

what's the skit to talk ratio?
skits are cancer but i love me some good banter.

Redoing a shitty low budget thing with high production values big budget celebrity guest segments. Joel is best though. Were his pec implants killing off his hair before?

Pretty good and Joel brings the bantz
What’s weird is I read an interview with Joel like a week ago saying they weren’t going to make MeToo jokes because it’s not a thing to laugh about but that Bachelor consent skit was basically mocking it

I know Alison and Jim were in the first episode but I hope we get Gilly as a guest at some point since she was on that Netflix show and movie

Yes, it's great having The Soup back!

I literally never watched a single episode of The Soup before. Why did people like it?

you mea Talk Soup

Attached: john-henson-the-soup.jpg (915x712, 157K)

This show isn't as good. In fact, it's not very good at all. In fact, it's downright terrible. It does have one (1) saving grace, though: the Paul Feig bits. Boy, do they make the programme. No further reason to view it, really. Oughtn't it be the Paul Feig show at this point? Love that Feig.

Attached: 1510195779932s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

>Talk Soup
so it was stolen to begin with?