How will the markets react to a Trump win?

How will the markets react to a Trump win?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/11/04/stocks-dow-friday/93282134/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soaring sky high.

They will go down as it is not expected.
When something unexpected happens the markets always go down.

The markets will cheer in joy and pull their sleeves up, there would be much work to do.
The (((markets))) would pull out and try to crash this plane with no survivors, moaning about how racism hurts business and the usual stuff.

They're already predicting a Hillary win. Markets are stable and betting odds are lengthening, meaning Trump has a higher chance to lose now than ever before.

Thats fact and evidence. Trump is literally finished.

markets are predicting Trump though

Bigly.

More US cuckery, more advertising. More shit murrican shit getting froced down our throats.

The cubs won the world series

A majority of Britain voted leave

2016 is the year of the impossible

Youll see a small crash for the first few months on the announcement f a Trump win. The real problem is king obama still has some time to fuck everything up still. Obama imo will set donald up for failure.

The Dow Jones will be above 20k by March.

not when its rigged, idiot

didn't everyone sell off their shit when fbi reopened the investigation

The Mexican Peso won't look too good.

this nigger is going to pardon thousands of niggers

hasnt he already done that? were already totally fucked

>implying kek cares if it's rigged

They've already reacted to a potential Trump win. Markets have been down 9 straight days(where before that mark it was certain clinton would win). First time in like 30 years, but weirdly they haven't called on the whole all that much. Just small every day.

everyone will overreact and the market will go into a false freefall. That's when I will buy and when the market recover i'll be a billionaire just like President Trump

If Trump wins, expect Brexit levels of Jew punishment. They will make us pay, by hitting is all in the pocketbook.

I could go for another deep recession, I have been hoarding cash and am looking to get some rental properties

source,pls cuz sounds great n

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP A HILLARY FOR PRISON SHIRT ON THIS BITCH

Malvinas something something Argentina

>having to post Argie qts cause all your women are ugly

It's going to be a free fall, as Ghost predicts, so get ready to bottom feed and make tons.

i need a name

probably the best time to place a bet on trump then.
anyone know which site has the best odds?

Markets are already acting like Trump has won. Indexes have been down for about 9 days. I'd assume they'd shoot down, bottom out, jump up and down, and eventually stabilize.

People can only be scared for so long.

This.

Market "predict" Trump in the fact that the situation is not good at all right now, which is usually a very bad sin for the party in place. But most bankers are banking on Hillary because she's the status quo whereas Trump would bring variation, which may fuck the position of people currently dominating.

>The Standard & Poor's 500 index closed lower Friday for a ninth straight day, marking its longest losing streak in 36 years, as uncertainty and angst related to Tuesday's tough-to-call presidential election overshadowed a government report showing continued steady job growth

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/11/04/stocks-dow-friday/93282134/

That's just scared investors willing to dump their shares instead of taking on the risk.

Good investing is about risk management.

To answer your question OP, manufacturing (Think Ford) and financial sectors will probably take a hit, but after we get more jobs back here the stock market will grow. Will it crash? Maybe, but only because investors will see the writing on the wall and know that Ford can't pull the same profits it has.

>Ghost
guy is a faggot he cant predict shit

>good news i missed
thank you for your time

>how will kikes react to a nationalist populist being elected

They are going to panic and crash the market for a few days ala brexit.

it's the opposite. The market blackmails a sovereign country as a sign of disapproval or approval of the candidate.

Then it gets interesting.

>Front of the queue for trade again
Pretty fucking sweet broxiters

Trump win is already halfway priced in. If he wins, market will probably drop an average of 1.5 Points. If he loses, it will go up by the same. I'm selling on Monday

Bitcoin surged when the FBI announcement came out, but it has been drifting back slowly. I don't think they are certain which way it will go.