>1. Love RWBY
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Have fun

RWBYbooru
rwbybooru.booru.org/index.php

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 3 link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/caa14ffa-38dd-4290-a1f3-c4535305b472/index.m3u8
(Edge runs it fine)

Previous thread:

Yang best girl

No, Weiss is best girl. Didn't you read the OP?

weiss is shit

Quick RWBYg! Post suggestions and Ideas as to how to make RWBY GOOD and if not GOOD than BETTER than it already is
1. Cover every single weapon in the show in Magpul furniture and accessories

Reminder that Pyrrha, Pilot-kun, Ren's dad, and every single character that has died so far has ended up here in a state of purgatorial limbo.

Also reminder that Winter is best girl

Adam is now the main character.

Nora is best girl.

fanservice overload

I'd watch it.

Rate me?

What's edge?

Why is Yang so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

ROUGH SEX WITH WEISS !!!

Have we ever seen a man die on screen other than roman?

One : Halve the cast. Let us get more familiar with the people we already have instead of trying to add more to the meatgrinder. I'd rather have more substance and less volume than the other way around.
Two : Develop the setting, characters, and plot in conjuction. Not separately within the series, not with a few minutes on a WoR where we're told things instead of inferring them ourselves.
Three : Raise the stakes. Give everyone clear motivations, especially the antagonists. Make it clear just what failing means.

Also

Kill Jaune

OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!

I've just realized that Weiss killed Lancer Queen

She's going to summon isn't she ?

Weiss is meant for cuddlefucking you neanderthal!

Rough stuff is good too honestly.

>cuddlefucking

summoning that requires doing magical poses ( instead of Jojo poses) is highly impractical in a fight.

Pyrrha survives the fall of beacon but have her be crippled from the fight with Cinder and keep JNR with her while Ruby goes to Haven alone.

>Boorufag is back

guess your ban is gone eh?

She can always hide behind her teamates or in the bush

Those Lancers freaked me out, they could think, they could plan and worst of all they abused ambush tactics.

24 minute episodes every volume.
Keep Team Rwby in groups of two at most at all times to help tighten the narrative.
Example: If Ruby and Yang are together, then Blake and Weiss need to be together. If Yang is off having a solo story, then Ruby, Blake, and Weiss need to be together. Ideally all 4 would just he together most of the time.
Keep the POV's to as small a number as possible to tell a cohesive story.

Allow Ruby to actually develop as a character. Enough of this shit where they're afraid to hurt or break her.

Forbid everyone working in the show from accessing Tumblr and Twitter so long as they want to work on RWBY.

Write JNR out of the show after Cinder dies. Yes, even boop, as painful as that may be. They can come visit sometimes, but remove them as main characters. Ren and Nora's personal stories hit their climax last volume, and all Jaune has is getting stronger and avenging Pyrrha.

Don't make the last two maidens unlikable cunts.

New writers. Miles and Kerry are great at writing comedy and parody, but they're fucking awful at drama, weeb shit, and general character building.

Roman comes back from the dead. Turns out his real semblance was self resurrection.
Too bad for Pyrrha.

show ruby being literally op. ( Silver eyes do not count )

or have rubes go solo and goes off to fight shit by herself

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

whoa thread died

Where did her bulge go?

>Ozpin is LITERALLY the Ninjas of Love protagonist
>TWO (2) SOULS

Think about it, niggas.
His soul inhabited a horny female at some point.

Thanks user, that's the third image I can add to my collection of that rarepair.

That would be infinitely more enjoyable to watch DESU

Happy birthday, Ruby.
QUICK! POST RUBIES AND ALT!RUBIES

he goes around with his blade of racism, hunting POC everywhere and making faunus great again.

How would he and his experiments fare in the world of Remnant?

>Its meme tier status is what sustains its popularity

Truly, the perfect RoosterTeeth Animation™ production

Always good for a laugh.

I wanna spank Weiss' butt

Every thread

Roman and Neo version when?

it has to be edgy though, like SUPER edgy.

Malachite sisters when?

Never again

If they just amplify Adam's edge level by 50 times that of what he displayed in Volume 3, there we go.

>Ruby will never punch you in the dick and fart on you
Why live?

Did Ruby learn sex ed from the Canadian Ministry of Health?

Reminder that
>Oscar will have a crush on RUby
>Ruly will have a crush on Jaune
>Jaune will try to rebound on Weiss
>Weiss will be into be into Yang whens she saves her
>Yang will be into Oscar due to /ss/

In the end, OScar and Jaune will die so Ruby and Weiss will get together. Yang will get with Blake after Sun dies to the blade of racism.

The ballgag is actually a ring gag

I can't wait for OscarXIronwood to be endgame

fuck

ironically make a side story about another team of hunters. Or make a tale about heroes in the Great War, make the show end when the King wins the war.

List of things that will not happen:

>Any Pairings being made canon

>Jaune getting revenge on Cinder

>New Weapon upgrades

Feel Free to add on to this list

>This show ever being good

>Ozpin being portrayed as wrong

>Ironwood being portrayed as right

>The teachers ever making a comeback

There, third time's the charm.

I bet the cast will try to get Weiss to give Jaune the time of day so he can move on from Pyrrha and he won't be having any of it because he'll still be a sad sack of shit.

Mark this post, the show will end with these asspulls:

1) Ruby will become the god of light and turn the Grimm non hostile against the humans.
2) Neo Ozpin and Salem they will show their true colors and die in the final battle.
3) Cinder will be cinder
4) All the other Salem's henchmen will be redemed
5) The new RWBY girls will be Weiss, Blake, Yang and Nora. All of them will inherit the power of the maidens
6) Jaule will turn into the new headmaster of Beacon Academy
7) Pyrra will survive but will be turned into a cyborg
8) Crow and Yang's mom will die but will reveal the whole story behind Ruby's mom.

Mods ruled it Sup Forums ages ago, get over it.

Has it been said whether or not Aura barriers stay up during sleep?

Quads confirm we are in the worst timeline

When will cardin fuck Jeaune?

>Timeline where the Cubs won the world series
>Worst timeline

Granted, it's not as good as the timeline where Bears were domesticated instead of dogs, but it's still good.

>/ss/
Kill yourself, brainlet.

>god of light

Literally going to become the Grimm reaper.

Any of the teams from Vytal being relevant again

Bruh aura is one of the most inconsistent things in the show.

I dunno, Cinder and Salem both seem to think he's quite wrong and Cinder said he was arrogant. Seems like even if the writing doesn't bitchslap him for it, he's possibly made some bad calls

little girls don't poo, user

>Ruly will have a crush on Jaune
I can't wait to meet this mysterious Ruly

SSSN will help RNJR this volume and steal screen time that could've been used to develop the characters of RWBY+JNR+O instead.

That'd be so hot

Sounds like a slut.

>Reminder that Pyrrha, Pilot-kun, Ren's dad, and every single character that has died so far has ended up here in a state of purgatorial limbo.

Is that from a new WOR?

Ilia's outfit looks stupid, I just want to make sure you're all aware of that

>Jaune knows that Raven is Yang's mom
Hell, I don't think she even told Blake that. Could it be the theory that Jaune is Yang's kid from the future has more credibility that we thought?

Or that the characters talk while offscreen and Ruby has probably talked nonstop to her new teammates.

Ilia is great sht up

>those slight laugh lines on Kali's face
Muh dick

Her outfit is cool and tactical.

Some lines really all it takes to get you hot and bothered?

>Students that aren't first year scrubs ever being relevant.
>Schnee Semblance ever being explained adequately.
>Faunus """discrimination""" existing.
>Whitley being more than another villain/jerk for Saint Weiss to knock down.
>A valid reason being given as to why the vast majority of people do not have their Aura unlocked/activated. (Impossible as of volume 1 showing the process being simple, quick, and requiring nothing whatsoever on the part of the receiver lmao) Bravo RT
>Justifying Jaune not knowing about the reason humanity hasn't been annihilated by now: Aura. (Unless his past is bogus and he was actually raised by wolves while having zero contact with human civilization, this is impossible.)
>The twins coming back.

I like the older lady aesthetic

did the story get better or worse after monty

>Students that aren't first year scrubs ever being relevant.
But user, the threat of team CFVY coming back is always there

Story better, execution stayed the same though. Freedom from Monty's addiction to spectacle and distractions let them develop the story more, but the writers are still as inept at TELLING the story as they always were

> there will never be an even slightly muscular huntress
Pain! Is your reward for watching RWBY.

Good thing I also like muscular men.

f

Just leer at Sun and get out of the closet.

But we barely got any of those.