Age of Consent

Let's discuss the age of consent.
Does it need to be changed or even abolished?

(Inside you will find a graphed proposal based on current international developments and a related poll)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11586320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South Park made it pretty clear, the ideal age to have sex is 17.

Prison sentences in minimum:

>18+ Years of Age
Rape: (3)

>under 18 Years of Age*
3 years; Rape +6 (9)

>under 15 Years of Age*
6 years; Rape +9 (15)

>under 12 Years of Age*
9 years; Rape +12 (21)

>under 9 Years of Age
12 years; Rape +15 (27)

>under 6 Years of Age
15 years; Rape +18 (33)

>under 3 Years of Age
18 years; Rape +21 (39)

*Special clauses
(Depending on maturity, age gap, other circumstances)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strawpoll.me/11586320

>abolished
They hell no. If you fuck girls under 13, you're probably doing real internal damage to them. Not OK. I find the german solution pretty good:

14 and up should be good to go.

>tfw never marry a 14 year old virgin who I can groom into being a perfect wife

Sex isn't exclusively pentration.
You think it's a purely mechanical matter?

>*Special clauses
(Depending on maturity, age gap, other circumstances)
And there goes everything out the window, you have to make shit black or white or you get the Hillary rapist scenarios where a dirtbag lawyer can get a dude off free by manipulating the narrative

Let 16 be the AoC.

13-15: Allowable if it wasn't abusive (similar to Argentina's system or how it used to be in the Netherlands).

10-12: Illegal by default, but charges can be dropped if the minor knew what they were doing, they insisted that it was consensual and there were no signs of manipulation.

fpbp, and trips. Very well done.

This sounds nice in theory, but minimum mandatory sentences, especially ones that high, are a pretty bad idea. It also doesn't really make much sense to have separate tiers for under 3, under 6, and under 9.

This is definitely the best system I've ever seen, if accurate, and depending on the definition of exploitation. Good job Germany.

What exactly IS your relationship to Hillary Clinton, if I may ask?

Clauses would be defined though for every grade respectively.

Isn't that the girl who prefered black dicks over AFD voters?

On topic, age of consent should be 15 like it is in Sweden.

>tfw 22 and virgin

>Being attracted to women too immature to raise a child

I think that once you hit puberty then there should be no laws against consensual sex.

>only permissible if the parents consent to it
Sounds a little to arabic to me.

>"GERMAN" wants no age onf consent

Ok Ahmed, uhhh i m-mean hans

>>>/islam/

I prefer 35 yo used up vaginas. The residual semen from other men provides better lube and flavour.

>It also doesn't really make much sense to have separate tiers for under 3, under 6, and under 9.
It's just consequent. Here in the discourse the minimum could be reinterpetted as a guideline as well.
>minimum mandatory sentences, especially ones that high, are a pretty bad idea
Wich ones you think are high? Te ones at the lower age spectrum... since I believe it doesn't happen that often anyway so the system might be able to shoulder it.
Also, some people want to have ''extreme laws for child rapists'', I guess you'd satisfy those without having to punish a 19 year old who fell in love with someone being 16.

desu, not only is the system a bad idea in general, you really do not want that much complexity in designing the law. Minimum sentences take away power from judges to decide the best way to handle a case--it can result in cases being thrown out entirely because prosecutors, judges and juries think the punishments are too harsh. They also force judges to spend more taxpayer dollars than they believe necessary, and do more damage to the accused than they believe necessary. They can be a social negative, and mostly just exist to make voters feel good and politicians look good.

Much better to just say "Look, this is the bare minimum, this is the absolute maximum, these are the factors judges should consider when they decide punishments, here are the factors judges shouldn't consider except when X, and those factors should never be considered." and let judges deal with things as they see fit.

only eight more years

What's the term when somethings illegal but generally not enforced? Decriminalized?

Because i think we should do that, set the age at 16 and judge any

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to add "child marriage" to things that should be illegal.

Oh, and that the adult should be held legally responsible if they give any STDs or physical injuries to the minor.

Make it 16.

What the fuck
Parents permissions

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?

I do not want to be a wizard.

yeah because a 12 years old is totally mature enough to take that kind of decision you disgusting degenerate
being attracted to girls under 15 is a mental illness and can't be excused by any kind of argument

>parents should force their kids to be used as sex objects

He is an Arab.

Fuck off Abdul.

I am pro- free speech about the holocaist.
I am AGAINST free speech about pedophilia.
in my opinion you should be LOCKED UP.

it is what it is.

questioning age of consent is like questoning ethnic identity "but what if you're 1/100th african, are you still german? 1/50th? 1/4th? 1/2th. German ethnicity does not exist."

And indeed you find there is huge corrolation - people who deny the existance of ethnicity are the same people who question age of consent.

The age of consent is what it is because that is what society has determined it to be. It is a social construct, which doesn't give you a free pass do demolish it.

In Denmark it's 15

>but minimum mandatory sentences, especially ones that high, are a pretty bad idea
You're right, we should just put them to death. Criminal elements have no place in our society.

In general, age of consent should be 15 or 16.

Any lower than that is Muslim tier.

Please elaborate. Are you upset that you wouldn't be able to fug a loli without her father's approval?

>It is a social construct, which doesn't give you a free pass do demolish it.

I mean aside from one Norwegicuck pretty much everyone is in agreement that the AoC should exist, just to what degree.

I mean, in general, your system is just making a lot of things that can be very simple, written in a single article into a full chapter of law for no great reason. That sort of thing isn't good for interpreting the law, it's not good for the lawyers and judges that have to work on cases, and it can open up new avenues for error. There's no need to make a system that complicated.

3 years MINIMUM is very high, even for rape. That's longer than murderers get in some cases. 3 years for sleeping consensually with a 17 year old is insane. An automatic 9 years for raping that 17 year old is again insane; keep in mind that this isn't necessarily "rape rape", but could be molesting someone's unconscious body or having sex way too drunk--by your system, a college party gone wrong can result in someone losing a decade of their life for one very dumb decision that ultimately wasn't that harmful.

However disgusting you find child rape, you have to separate the "Yeah, throw away the key" emotion from the practicality of how long they need to be in society for their own good, the good of the victim, and the good of society in general. That's going to be different in every case, and no one-size fits all solution will work. It makes more sense to try to figure out the best solution on a case by case basis than to legislate specific standards that try to guess at the best solution in advance.

Lets just redefine the minimums as guidelines for the sake of discussion.
And the clauses as factors.

There must be something displayed for the population to understand and the judges must have a guideline.

Good luck convincing any woman that rape should get 3 years just because they're adults who should be responsible for them selves. It is considered worse than murder and rape sentences will only ever get longer until it's the only thing worthy of capital punishment.

Except I already stated that pimping your kids should be illegal. If, as an adult, you have good reason to believe your parents exploited you as a child, you should be able to sue them.

>I am AGAINST free speech about pedophilia.
This social rule, not being allowed to discuss things that happen every day and it large numbers, is the reason why it doesn't change.

The idea of age of consent is problematic, first of all because "consent" is something that's possible at a very young age and it's ridiculous to imply otherwise, and second of all because it breaks down the distinction between forceful rape of a minor and mere statutory rape, which ought to be treated as vastly different offences.

I remember being a kid and I remember being able to understand whether I did or did not want to do something.

The fact of the matter is we want to punish people for coercing children into disgusting or obscene acts, because we want to punish people for being pedophiles, because that's gross. So we've created this concept of "age of consent" as a convenient way of conflating this with actual rape. But in my opinion we need to make some kind of different crime for that with its own punishment, so we can still recognize situations where minors, even though the people they're sleeping with are perverts, aren't actually being raped.

Just my two cents.

>

Any 'age of consent' is misandry.

Males are always the implied perpetrator, and the odd occasions where women are even prosecuted for this, they're usually let off.

The 'age of consent' laws were literally instituted by the same christian-feminists behind gender segregation in prison and prohibition.

If you support AoC you're a cuck. It means boys and men with more honourable intentions and a better awareness of social standards end up watching as girls get fucked by 30 year old chads, most of these chads aren't picked up - the laws exist only to be enforced against males when there's an issue of question over consent. It's a way of defaulting blame onto the male.

if there's grass on the field play ball

My grandmother, and probably many others on this board, got married at 14. This 18 y.o. thing is a recent invention that undermines the building of the traditional family, and feminazis are still pushing to get the a.o.c. increased.

12< you are ruining a childs life. Very harsh punishment. Castration even death

15< immature child Jail time for an adult. If the child wishes to experiment sexually with a boy of equal age its her choise

16+ should be legal since by that age a girl is basically a fully developed woman and fully concious of her actions

Not an argument. Already stated that child marriage should be illegal. Try an actual argument, next time.

It will never be solved as long as women are considered people.
Once they're livestocks legally, the simple fact of menstruation would be enough.

I love that this thread is so active while the same community is scolding Clinton for taking a photo with a moist 18 year old girl on an airplane

>only permissible if parents consent to it

i.e. parents are able to molest their own children legally

By "not an argument" I meant to say "not an Arab". I think I was briefly possessed by Stefan.

Damn google translate sucks. Any one who could translate this propably?

UK used to be
16 for straight
18 for gay male
0 (zero) for gay female

Now its 16 for everyone and that's fine, no need to mess with it any more.

>you are ruining a childs life.

Do you have any actual data to back this up?

DELETE THIS

Sex doesn't even require contact. If a Muslim man does it and it's a "sexual emergency" the Islamic Caliphate of Deutschland says it's okay.

liberalism for you. fucking whore

>can fuck children if their parents say it's okay
>cannot marry children no matter what

For fucks sake, Mohammed, you can't have Sharia AND be a total degenerate.

Sounds nice in theory, turns out you just turn a bunch of petty criminals into really unsavory dudes. You know the phrase "in for a penny, in for a pound", or the less heard and more direct "one may as well hang for a sheep as a lamb"? Those come from England's Bloody Code days, which I would encourage you do some reading on. tl;dr, England tried to treat all criminals with incredible force; only to find out that when people feel they have nothing to lose, they only go more extreme.

If you change a "minimum" to a "guideline", you completely change the meaning of the law. Your table also becomes completely meaningless.

But since I think you're trying to communicate that you want to talk about appropriate sentencing, the answer there is that it depends on where your goals lie: Making the victim right, discouraging criminals, making individual criminals pay for their actions, or preventing criminals from reoffending. Too much jail can be just as bad as too little.

I'd support an AoC far lower than I'd support someone screwing in terms of personal judgment. Same as I have no right to tell someone else not to fuck fatties, but if you fuck fatties, I am going to look down on you.

>leaf
>not being able to read a post

I guess it's true what they say about you

No, kys pedo

yes it should be changed to 21 and you pedophiles and muslims should be burn on crosses.

>Does it need to be changed or even abolished?

Nope, 14 is completely fine.

Filthy cunt.

Wow it's like Sup Forums is more than one person

>t. bitter virgin

16 is fine.

>making a lot of things that can be very simple, written in a single article into a full chapter of law for no great reason
It an be expressed as a formula.
>There's no need to make a system that complicated
I really don't see it.
>3 years MINIMUM is very high, even for rape
As I said, try to redefine it as a guideline.
>3 years for sleeping consensually with a 17 year old is insane
I think such rulings are still being made though. It's supposed to be a proposal for a global standard.
That's why the special clauses inside the 9 - 18 years range exist, so there's a lot of room adjustment compensating the current differences of circumstances, might they be of whatever nature, while still working inside a standard.
>could be molesting someone's unconscious body or having sex way too drunk--by your system
Again, re interpret it as a guideline and there's a lot of room for special clauses. I have no clue what is universally appropriate for such cases.

>But since I think you're trying to communicate that you want to talk about appropriate sentencing
No, that's what you are doing.
I'm trying to communicate a system that defines standards comprehensible for the population and enforcable for judges around the globe.

It says minimum.

Ehh, that seems abit too young still. We already have enough child exploitation and grooming of children near the age of consent so reducing it to 14 is bit young. Plus, boys and girls havent even fully matured at that age yet.

In Australia the age of consent is 16 but to be quite honest I think it would be better if 16-17 years can only have sex with people less than 2 years older than them. The thought of a 16 year old girl potentially being fucked by a 35 year old is weird. Same goes for gay sex.

Nice Pepe!

Not to make light of any kind of assault but a lot of women have the mindset that sex is their tool to get the things they want in life. They want total control of that and anything that undermines that control is rage inducing. Actual rape is felony assault and should be treated as such but some women have gone to the point if you even glance at their tits they feel you raped them. THIS is the type of "rape culture" I can't stand and it is entirely born out of the mindset of those women who use sexuality as a tool to get what they want and it undermines the struggle of those that actually seriously get raped. I'm sorry but me farting in your direction does NOT put you on the same sympathy level as a woman who had a penis forcibly inserted into her vagina no matter how much of a pampered little shit you are.

>Let 16 be the AoC.
>13-15: Allowable if it wasn't abusive (similar to Argentina's system or how it used to be in the Netherlands).

You started out somewhat reasonable but after that...

How would you feel if your 12 year old daughter was being groomed to be a child bride by some pol aspie ?

trolling faggot

left to right top to bottom
>8/10
>4/10
>3/10
>meth/10

I would say 16 but yeah

What do you mean? This entire thread is just Sup Forumsacks who want to groom young virgin child brides.

Daughters come from fathers, would you like your 12-14 year old daughter being fucked by some 25 year old degenerate? Have some empathy, feel with your heart not your penis.

>We already have enough child exploitation and grooming of children

Making AoC higher will not change that at all.

Arrest people who do it.

In Britain it's 16 yes ? And they had 1400 kids from 10-16 in one city groomed.

People need to understand AoC isn't and shouldn't be a law to forbid people from grooming and exploitation.

That is already illegal and should remain illegal.

Punishment for them.

1.) Ban pre-marital and extra-marital sex; ban divorce
2.) Make age of marriage 16
3.) Abolish age of consent

>>>
what are you talking about?

The German/Austrian laws make the most sense. They allow grey areas to be examined in a case to case basis, without giving perps the ability to pull ye old "muh age is just a number" BS.

But granted, it works here because our judges aren't complete morons.
And I feel the social stigmas involved also regulate a lot.

>This entire thread is just Sup Forumsacks who want to groom young virgin child brides.
Read the thread. I haven't seen anyone arguing for the abolishment of the AoC or anything similar, quite the contrary is the case.
>14 year old daughter being fucked by some 25 year old
That would be absolutely possible in Germany so I really don't understand you.
>Have some empathy, feel with your heart not your penis.
Use your brain.

>all sexual contact is heartless "fucking" and is selfish and bad

I can't wait for western society to finally mature out of this juvenile phase. Too bad Sharia's probably gonna happen first...

As if grooming a girl to be a better wife is a bad thing.

Have fun raising your wife's son.

And that's why there are grades inside the proposal, so society can groom the child.
This is an attempt of engaging the emotional development of the individual (which can be very varying), instead of cementing it until a certain age.

I would not mind my 12 or lower daughter being married to a decent man.
I must admit i'd prefer at least 14, but said decent man may not wait until then.

Think global, act local.

It's not that minors are incapable of giving consent. They simply do not have the right to.

if they abolished age of consent then hillary clinton, everyone around her, and half of congress would get away with being pedophiles.

no fucking way, we are going to murder them all instead.

#AntiPedoArmy is literally forming as we speak

Isn't this the "10 BBC instead of one AFD voter cock" girl?

Hypthetical scenario:

You have ''given consent'' as a 12 year old boy engaging in homosexual acts.
Growing up in most of ours societal standards you most certainly will run into numerous obstacles when adjusting yourself to societal expectations.
So this whole consent thing becomes not only a matter of the current moment, but a life lasting decision children might have a hard time dealing with later on in life.

Yes.

Casual sex / hook up culture is to blame!
Sex is WRONG!
Sex is IMMORAL!
Sex should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL.

The world needs to be changed into '1984'.
Also there needs to be the creation of 'anti-sex leagues'.
We need to introduce Purity Balls like in the US.

Only reproduction through IVF.
Anyone engaging in sex or anything sexual should be executed on the spot.
Sex ed should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL.

If we do not talk about it, it does not happen.
#ABSTINANCEONLY
#NOSEX

so do you want standards, or a guideline? You're a German, you should know the difference.

This is where I would call you a stereotypical indonesian name, except I don't know any because I don't care.

if you honestly believe this, AoC laws should be unconstitutional under Lawrence.

They're proably not pedos in a clinical sense, in case allegations you make are true they'd be labeled child molesters and if traficking is involved pimps.

>Does it need to be abolished?
Yes. It should not be up to bureaucrats in Washington and Tallahassee to say when a girl can do sex stuff. That is for her father to decide and he makes that decision legally clear when he gives her away in marriage. Sex outside marriage is rape.

Even though it hurts me to say this, tbqh senpai, it's good as it is. It keeps most little girls safe from abuse and that's the most important thing.

I just think all the levels and nuance complicates it unnecessarily. Make a flat system: 14 or 15 and pubescent is legal. Younger or prepubescent is illegal.

Then stop posting this disgusting whore here.

how is that possible rusbro?

16 is fine is saudi africa or the desert you come from Mohamed ! fuck off pedophile.
>muh virgin
you don't understand how age of consent work and what it's really mean.

>so do you want standards, or a guideline?
Both terms overlap in meaning. I'm not aware about the juridical definitions.
The goal is in setting a standard.
In our discussion we can redefine the minimum sentence as a guideline.
Eseentially it's about grading age of consent in a globally applicable standard, and subscribe certain special clauses in order to compensate the discrepancies that emerge from the varying circumstances, might they be of whatever nature: For example, the country of execution, social backround of either the perpretrator or the victim and the effect on it, age gap, maturity, special circumstances...