I like this ship

I like this ship

youtu.be/vWqN3dMaG1g?list=PLcrApfnvcfVwt7iuNij42lrSvpMplhPId

why isn't Firestorm in any current comics? DC is the dumbest fucking company, he literately the star of a cartoon, CW show and a popular video game character

Maybe the eggheads at DC think it won't net them enough money?

I don't ship him with anyone because it's creepy for him to get with a girl when the professor is just hanging out all invisible and voyeuristic.

so Stein and Ronnie double team her?

his new 52 comic bombed and DC doesn't just make comics for the sake of comics anymore. they gotta have a story to get a book. the pitch has to have legs.

Firestorm is doomed to be alone?

DC went full movie service since the last part half of the new 52. It's just the same characters over and over again now

Don't ship my dumb son with a dumb girl. Firy is for Frosty

he's never alone. he's always with the prof.

This

she likes bad boys

Like captain boomerang

I want to do lewd things to Stargirls butt

StormyFrost is the obvious superior choice

isn't killer frost fucking the atom now?

So, you're okay with KF being a pedo for Ronnie?

As long as it's not gay it's okay

>StormyFrost is the obvious superior choice
>StormyFrost
Soooo close ...

Ronald needs pussy

Fuck Firestorm, where's muh Stargirl x Captain Marvel?

Firestorm is a weird hero man, like, how does he have any relationships with girls if there is an old man in his brain, like, what if he needs to fug them? is the prof gonna watch the whole time?

Then put him on a team book. JLA is already pretry much a CW book

>Ronald needs it in the boi pussy
Stein will deliver.

they must fuck every night

I like the designs but Jesus Christ that animation is very bad.

>I like this ship

I like this ship too when it's Batman in Stargirl's body

You're the same retard that whines about Static Shock not being in Injustice 2 or having his own ongoing again, when in reality you wouldn't spend a dime on a comic book and just wait for some user here to storytime his latest issue.

Having appearances and fans doesn't equate to sales. Anybody with half a brain (i.e, not you) would know this.

static shock is a wanker and his best friend is a fag

At least it's not Marvel animation

If you have to compare it to Marvel animation for it to not seem bad then it must truly be shit.

Firestorm is for Frost

In the JLA book, yes, she's got the colds for Ryan Choi
In the show, no idea

Because every time they've tried to relaunch Firestorm since after Jason, it bombs like no tomorrow. Which is a damn shame because the dynamic between Ronnie and Stein is a good one and it sucks it isn't followed up on more.

Sometimes a character works well in one medium and not the other. While he may be well-received in the media you're talking about, if a solo Firestorm book isn't turning a profit, it won't get published. Some characters are like that. Everyone loves Plastic Man and Lobo as part of a cast of characters, but they aren't what the market is looking for from a leading protagonist right now.