>>96422199

Checked.

Bumped.

#MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6dnn
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#onlywhitepeople&src=typd&lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpity

Can someone help with the hashtag? #WhitesOnly perhaps?

Bump.

I don't know what either of them were trying to say.

It doesn't matter the context of this statement. It appears extremely degrading and belittling and racist. It wont make the news, so WE HAVE TO TREND IT!

Get it everywhere before it's too late. Your stupid #SpiritCooking LARP appeared to jump us 3% with spics, let's see if we can get +5% with nigs.

#MAGA

It's over trump lost we weren't going to win. Even if Hillary got zero votes the government picked her to win already she's going to win and none of us can do anything about it

wow she's trying to argue with blm thugs, I am shocked to say that I can at least support her here

I already voted Trump faggots doont call me shill

No one gives a fuck this CANNOT hurt Trump and can only hurt Hillary. Get this on Twitter you LARPing /x/ and Reddit fucks.

Sup Forums

What the fuck? Make it happen?

Or is everyone at fucking Church because the fucking kike on a stick meme?

Gogooogogogoogo

Another dubs. Kek wills this meme.

Come the fuck on Sup Forums.

what are you fucking gay?

Exactly. She's behaving like us, so her supporters ought to hate her. Right?
Bump. FIRE UP THE TWATTERS

bump

Bump

cuck

Is there a video with more views? How do you expect us to get this trending?

She's going to jail and there's nothing you people can do to stop the FBI.

#BlackLives #BlackLives(don't)Matter

>how do we get this trending if it isn't trending?

what

The fuck is wrong with you people? Hill's putting an uppity nignog in his place and sticking it to the BLM coons. She should be praised for her actions here.

What if the FBI stops itself?

wtf i like hillary now

With hashtags like your fucking SpiritLARPing

I'm getting a very positive response on Kikebook.

Google Edward Snowden. Now tell me with a straight face there won't be more Edward Snowdens in the future if the FBI doesn't indict.

You can have ex-FBI or anyone ex-intelligence agency dump everything. Sup Forums and the other chan can dump everything. Remember the Hollywood fappening leak? Don't question autistic rage on the internet.

Russia knows this is also the perfect time to pounce and dump a lot of damaging stuff on the US when more than HALF OF THE UNITED STATES wanted Hillary indicted. They can bitch about Russia all they want, I want everything leaked if Hillary wins.

It is funny how blacks are unable to comprehend how grown-ups have discussions. You really do have to talk to *clap* them *clap* like *clap* they *clap* are *clap* children.

#WhitesOnly

This hashtag will have the shock appeal needed for clicks.

#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly

>Hill's putting an uppity nignog in his place and sticking it to the BLM coons.

She's putting up an act. She loves jewish money too much, which in turn "forces" her to pander to blacks and general degeneracy to get votes. She doesn't like faggots either, and has been caught multiple times openly stating that she doesn't like them, but she's "pro" gay marriage.

>stop having your own opinions.
>you're a black person so you must blame everything on white republicans

#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly
>#WhitesOnly

Get this trending! Tag relevant groups and media. Tag various BLM. This should be today's meme, I'm telling y'all.

If we get more Clinton emails, that too! In the meantime, share this shit!

Kek approves yet again.

What the fuck niggers, why isn't this on the front page? Don't let it slide

bump, also got this video so you can spread it with out the jet fuel cant melt steel beams connotations that comes inherently with infowars.
streamable.com/6dnn

the spirit cooking scandal is a lot sexier so people pay more attention to it, regardless of how true it is.

BUMP THIS SHIT #WhitesOnly #RacistHillary

Fucking bump this shit pol you cunts

gotta push this hard today, this is #spirit cooking for black voters. its already pretty low for her relative to obama, but it can still make a huge dent

Only White people.

wtf i love hillary now

Hillary Clinton
Whites Only

shes not saying nigger, but holy fuck its still a magic bullet for anyonne who depends on the pc legion.

CTR psyop

bump

ooh, weve never seen that before. noted

#OnlyWhitePeople #RacistHillary

If those fuckers don't listen to that, even TYT did a similar video

youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc

that fat ogre is a good tool. thanx based tojo

damn she looked nice back then, and racist to boot

maybe if she had married a nicer man who would give her the d on the regular.....

wtf #ImWithHer now

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#VICTIMBLAMING

LET'S-A-GOOOOOOOOO

Black will still vote for her because blacks always keep running to the DNC like battered wives.

your point?
this will without doubt cost her black votes

What city is this? Please tell me Philly.

exactly, you cant get all of them, but with shit like this, well get more than enough

What the fuck are you talking about? There's literally nothing in that video worth 2 shits. That's why your thread is dead and no one gives a fuck. She's having a normal, rational argument.

I hate this cunt, but you're only making Trump supporters looks desperate and insane if you push this useless vid.

Hillary literally called blacks "super predators" & talked about "bringing them to heel" not to mention her mentor was a Exalted Cyclopes for the KKK, if that isn't enough for niggers to doubt her, then they deserve their shitty neighborhoods.

They'll learn once Dems start pandering to the hispanics when blacks become politically irrelevant.

why should we advertise for her...
are you stupid alex?

we want her to fail and not to win and showing her blasting those blm faggots will only raise more support for her...

THIS IS HUGE
IT'S BASICALLY (not quite though) HER STRAIGHT-UP SAYING NIGGER

SHARE IT

KEK WILLS IT

>you're only making Trump supporters looks desperate and insane
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you.

cmon faggots, this is an important operation. we need this page filled asap if we have to flood it ourselves. twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#onlywhitepeople&src=typd&lang=en

Piggey back off other trending topics too so it gains exposure quicker

this, but still needs its own hashtag.

#WhitesOnly
#WhitesOnly

#RacistHillary

if they do bother to vote that is

We are being raided big league

So much shit threads after hiding theres barely any left.

Hilary is the best she should win

#DISENFRANCHISED

in this case shes right

Somebody make a "I will talk only to white people..." -H tweet and spread it to #BlackLivesMatter with a video link.

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

>“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

>Quigg bases his support on his belief that Clinton is pushing false promises on the campaign trail. Once she gets elected, he contends, her agenda will completely shift.

yes but it serves to red pill normies

bump

>#OnlyWhitePeople #RacistHillary
are you trying to rig the election?
well,well,well... naughty ole drumptard...
you should hang for this. thank god this shithole is no longer anonymous.

enjoy nigger cum in prison fucko

Brb going to shill for this.

She's right though.

#RealHillary

What are Hillary's credentials?

Hillary was mentored and guided by Robert Byrd in the senate. In her own words: “Senator Byrd was a man of surpassing eloquence and nobility.”

"From my first day in the senate I sought out his guidance and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton

Then pass it on to some basketball americans

Any idiot who can't obviously see why this video can't be used against her is either an unrelenting jackass or an outright shill

>hurr she's acting like US though

That's the fucking point you jackass. It's to make her lose support from the black community that she's spent months fellating. Holy hell, you'd think this is your first psyop or something

Bc it's clearly taken out of context you dumbass

What's the context?

She literally just shut down #BLM.

What are you guys so mad about?

We're not mad, we're trying to pretend to be mad so that we can use this against her.

NIGGGERTAPE ACTUALLY HIT

Ahh.. Youre the Jews now..

Me either. They're both so full of shit.

why are people so bad at spreading these videos?

Here's another one that never got attention:
youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA

Be wary, Sup Forums we are treading harsh ground.
Once we start spreading information that is not in full context, we pass into SUBVERSIVE mentality. We will turn into her.

ACTUAL CONTEXT:
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s

We either continue to search and push for the TRUTH, or we descend into absolute darkness and tarnish the frame. We become the INDIGO pill.

check'd
kek'd
kik'd
nigger'd
bumb'd

Who gives a fuck about context? Not Hillary. Not the MSM. Not normies.

Share this fucking shit.

#RacistHillary #WhitesOnly

>Thinking context makes a fuck

>a fucking leaf

Ban Canadians from Sup Forums

Why reply to me twice JIDF filth.

JIDF? are you fucking retarded?

Please ban leafs. Is there an extension I can download to filter leafs?

You're JIDF. Trumps campaign payed them off.

Thanks for bumps. You're a fucking moron.

This is why none of your attacks on Hillary being racist stick. Because anyone who's actually brown or black sees these concern trolls faking outrage about Hillary disagreeing with someone who happens to be black, and finds the fake outrage extremely condescending.
Only a racist thinks it's somehow racist to disagree with a black person. Someone who isn't racist understands that you treat all races equally, which includes disagreeing with them at times.

No, that's how white liberal cucks think you fucking idiot.