What hell is going on in the minds of Muslims for Trump?

What hell is going on in the minds of Muslims for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47006
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They tasted the good life and don't want others to come and fuck it up.
Same thing with Mexicans who support Republicans and want strong immigration laws enforced.

No one is capable of hating your own people quite like you can.

They don't want to live around other Muslims

The minority of Muslims with an actual brain.

Probably similar to today's majority of Christians, and secular Jews, where it's more a nod to their heritage than the guiding compass of their lives.

Muslims that practice non-radical Islam

They're probably assadites or from pro russian or low terroism muslim countries so they don't give a fuck.

''Make America Great Again''

They know the dangers of radical islam better than anyone.

This, they've been "Americanized" and don't want the general prosperity to leave the country.

Some American Muslims like Louis Farrakhan, although the NoI is unorthodox, share this view.

Mexican who voted Trump here, basically this.

sorry fuckers should have gotten in on it 100 years ago like my family did hehe

The republican way is I got mine, fuck you

I work in the KSA. It's not shocking. Arabs like strong leaders. QED.

Taqiyya. .

If your family has been working and paying taxes in the USA for 100 years then you're entitled to stay.

People who have contributed to the system shouldn't compare themselves to the welfare queens streaming across the border now.

This.

It's not that hard to figure out, OP.

You have to go back

I'm a Muslim for Trump.

Most "Muslims" can't even read the Quran in any language, never mind Hadiths and Sunnah. They are not "really" Muslims because if you can't read your own religious rules ( in a religion centered around rules ) then how the fuck are you going to follow them?!

Look at all the rich Arab Muslim Countries, they didn't let in any refugees at all!

This should be the policy of any country that wants to keep it's 1st world living conditions.

These animals that claim Allah's name are just meming and don't practice anything but shouting God's name like a Meme.

I got a muslim at my work to place a Trump sticker on his phone (The diet coke tweet)
He sees the joke in it while some white people get really shocked he did it.

islam is due for a west-east schism

I think its called democracy

They don't want terrorists coming in, and you know they will with Hillary and crew making sure of it to spread chaos for their lord Soros. Heard it from several of them here in NYC, they don't want the trash Hillary will bring from the muslim world.

Much like christians, muslims have various sub groups
Who will kill each other for not being devote enough.
Id assume the dominant branch of Islam in the US does not want opposing factions coming in.

That's shia you fucking dick! Shia are the fucking jews of Islam!

dude, some muslims take religion a bit too seriously.

like, way too seriously.

I spent some time in Saudi while in the US airforce and noticed pretty quick the difference in muslim living when you're rich or poor

It's not even that, have hard working north africans here, after 9/11 a lot of them who were fed up with the north african trash among them in their areas, who committed a lot of crime and didn't even have paperwork reported them and they were sent back.

No, in fact I am for deporting the shittiest 1% of Americans regardless of race every year for a decade so maybe YOU have to go over the wall you autistic fuck. To to OP: Many of the Muslims who are already here in the USA fled these radicals that are now trying to get in. These radicals first target will be the moderate Muslims here who haven't been waging Jihad on us. They'll be traitors in the eyes of the radicals.

>Hillary
>escalates war in Syria, kills Assad, empowers ISIS, invades Iran next
>Muslim world continues to be ravaged by terrorism for the next 20 years

>Trump
>destroy ISIS by allying with Assad, Putin
>restabilize Syria
>restabilize Libya
>restabilize Iraq
>maybe for once fewer than 100,000 Muslims per year die as a result of terrorism

if I were Muslim the choice would seem pretty simple

Likely came to America to get away from Muslim fundamentalists and don't want to see that shit here.

there are SOME non violent muslims, im sure

Fuck you faggot you are the problem, America will never reach its full potential until this failed diversity scheme ends.

Nothing would be worse for American Muslims than another 9/11 being done by "refugees." The left is setting them up for backstabbing.

They're secular Muslims who think of themselves as Americans first. They're not "real" Muslims, if you will: the constitution trumps the Koran.

you forgot killary voting for the iraq war that killed a fuck ton of muzzies.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y

Sunni and Shia both have versions of it Taquito is the word for one and the other has another word.

I was just talking about the future, but yes, you are correct

the constitution is supposed to trump the legislative rules within the quran since we don't live in a muslim country. Even the prophet said obey the laws of the land you live in. I don't understand what's so hard to get.

this
i may live in peru, but i have family members in the usa that are legal citizens and they are voting trump

my uncle had to do 2 years of army service in irak to be granted citizenship and his wife had to take many exams and english courses that took her 1 year of paperwork and money. they see the assholes who go there illegally and demand the same rights and securities as assholes who bypass the system and ridicule their efforts

My Muslim friends say the same damn thing

You'd think a proper muslim would vote for a fucking Woman?
What the hell is going on in your mind, canacuck.

The Republican way is bring yourself up to our level, don't bring us down to yours.

Half paki here, Dad said if he was a yank he'd vote for trump, you guys forget how conservative most muslims are, dad hates niggers and fags proudly.

I want a blind meritocracy. That would heavily favor white people. If you're afraid of a blind meritocracy then you have to go over the wall.

Not if those rules require you to sin, etc.

Bra jobbat, Svante.

You seem like a rational Muslim so I'll ask you this: is it true that Muslims try to "push" their beliefs on the people around them? I constantly hear how Islam is a "parasitic" religion in that Muslims are not content being surrounded by non-Muslims, that they would rather their neighbors and friends and people in their community all be Muslim as well, and try (whenever appropriate) to push their religion onto those people around them, and that the "end goal" of Islam is to have the entire world worship Islam.

Any truth to that?

Maybe someone already mentioned it, but these guys are YouTuber's that went to Trump rallies "undercover" as Trump supporters. Basically, they aren't Trump supporters. They were pretending to push a left narrative for their video.

1 white person is priceless, we shouldn't be fighting jew wars over wag the dog bullshit so that the oligarchy can get richer.

That muslim is cute! Cute!

that's a nice meme image.

get it trending on Twitter and Normalbook, lads.

to make it better, change it to 'war with Russia'.

They want to destroy themselves, much like every American voting for Trump does.

thanks for being a credit to your race, ackmed

I am from UAE, but went to UT Austin, married a QT Iranian girl born in the US and am now a US Citizen.

I feel like if Trump really sat down with any reasonably educated Muslim for 10-20mins and gave a shit about what they were saying, we could help create a screening system that would catch the exploders 100% of the time.

The exploding muslims are not able to distinguish between a Paki Muslim, Saudi Muslim and Syrian Muslim. They think they are all "Muslim", this is because they haven't met any of the really dirty ones, or at least their meets were nothing but a "Salam" and moving on.

In GCC countries (Gulf Corporate Countries ) Pakis are not even allowed to teach schools because it's just a given that they are child rapist, Muslim or not.

As soon as one of these countries tries to lift this ban because of a teacher shortage, in about 2 months some Paki is being dragged out the get his head chopped off for raping some girl or boy.

So funny when members of protected classes vote for the left's enemy. Suddenly the oppressed minorities become traitor beaners, uncle tom's and no true muslims.

Conservative Muslims kill liberal Muslims.

>minds of Muslims

They're not fucking pussies like OP

They are the fucking definition of Uncle Tom's. They are disgusting.

>>Most "Muslims" can't even read the Quran in any language, never mind Hadiths and Sunnah. They are not "really" Muslims because if you can't read your own religious rules ( in a religion centered around rules ) then how the fuck are you going to follow them?!

Those who can are the ones joining IS.

Maybe they're tired of clinton and obama aiding the destruction of their native countries?

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I'm a Muslim for Trump for these EXACT reasons. Also because I am a passionate anti-semite and hate the globalist jews more than satan.

A. Muslims are very conservative.

B. They fled to this country in the first place because the Muslims back where they came from wanted to murder them.

Uncle Toms are a good thing you fucking autist prick
Uncle Tom is a word invented by the jews and by nigger culture to denounce any black person who attempts to leave the dindu cultural norms of failure and victimhood.

Probably don't want radicals decapitating their families for missing a prayer after a caliphate takes over their former nations in a violent coup backed by democrats.

Given, I dislike muslims, they are a tool of globalization in the same manner as latinos and after their families are slaughtered by jihadists, which doesn't take much. I'd assume they start seeing theocracy negatively. Of course radical Islam accounts for a massive proportion of muslims, there are a small minority of moderates who are disenfranchised with state sanctioned killings of relatives.

I.e., they aren't emotionless but many are brainwashed to the point they think Hillary potentially turning Syria into a glass crater would benefit the Muslim agenda.
They're sorta like lukewarm Christians, afraid to fall out of line for fear of honor killings. When the Imams stated apostacy laws being overturned would indefinitely destroy the Muslim faith, they weren't lying. Muslims would just become like your typical American negro convert that smokes pot all day and has 4+ baby mamas but knows a few Muslim greetings.

Not every Muslim is a Sunni extremist.

They dont want to get bombed either.

no, its a term for people who sell out by trying to convince the people oppressing them that they are 'one of the good ones'. fuck them forever.

Muslims hate everything we hate, ofcourse we hate each other too but they probably respect Trump on some level because at least he isn't a stereotypical bleeding heart western pussy. Also all the "anti-muslim" shit he says doesn't really apply all that much to muslims that are already here so they probably don't care.

fucking die you scum

anyone else here not care what race or ethnicity a group belongs to as long as they're pro-trump and want to MAGA?

Only until you can bring the entire country under Dar Al Islam. Look at any country that allowed Islam in - there's no pluralism or secularism left.

>The exploding muslims are not able to distinguish between a Paki Muslim, Saudi Muslim and Syrian Muslim. They think they are all "Muslim", this is because they haven't met any of the really dirty ones, or at least their meets were nothing but a "Salam" and moving on.

Can confirm this. It might explain why "Islam" is in cahoots with our liberal traitors these days. Both essentially believe in a globalist doctrine where there are no borders, no nations, no differences. Everyone believes in the one "true" islam, the one true communism or you name it. Hence you have this unholy alliance.
Just like it is with our people, the muslims most vocally supporting immigration and all, are the most naive ones. Born here, no clue about the world at large, no clue about their own religion. It's not even about them being degenerate while claiming to be a devout believer, but their blindness to what is going on in their ancestral lands in staggering. How can you buy this "one islam" meme with a clear mind? It would do us Europeans good to understand the splintered nature of islam, the same way it is with christianity. Both sides propagate this idea of a monolithic and singular islam which doesn't exist.

What was it?
It doesn't look too bad from the thumbnail

they have all seen this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47006

and the attached picture (pic related)

For sure, if people would actually intergrate into the main culture I'd have much less issues with immigration

>Most "Muslims" can't even read the Quran in any language, never mind Hadiths and Sunnah. They are not "really" Muslims because if you can't read your own religious rules
I really hope you aren't killing people as your religion dictates medicine pack.

I still don't like mudslimes.

It is against our religion to push faith down anyone throat. It is up to you to believe or not. We are not parasitic at all. I would suggest you to go to your local mosque and see for yourself if we are parasitic and ultimately decide. We are a religion without race, color. It is for your salvation only. Most people mix people bad behavior to Islam when they are apparently totally different. If a muslim steal, it is because he is a bad people like most human around not Islam teaching it. I hope I made some sense :)

I'm a lax muslim woman who supports trump. I don't follow all the rules but it's nice to have some religion in life. I don't want to be ruled by Muslim men.

If I was American I wouldn't want more strict fundamentalists coming over either. Especially bringing a bunch over at one time, giving them no time to assimilate individually? And youre going to bring them INTO the country that created ISIS in the first place??? They're just going to form radical clusters.

What the fuck is America's end game anyway? Destroy their country and then open your doors to the very same people? Lmaoo

This.

Fucking gas yourself CTR shill faggot

>canada
>muslim
I lol'd

I bet my left nut that you are a disgusting Iranian Shia
You are not muslims ,faggot

Some immigrants ARE here legally and here to contribute, you know.

You know you can get english copies of the quran right?

They don't want Syrian war 2: electric boogaloo?
Reminder that isis targets muslim opposotion first

fpbp

you're right only (((wahhabi))) terrorists who literally can't even read the words in the quran are "real muslims"

These are the "moderate muslims" everyone talks about

I guess you could say that I'm an ex Muslim, but never practicing. After high school I became Christian and was about to start taking classes in order to get baptized into catholicism before realizing that agnostism makes the most sense to me. But Im still expected to hate trump since I'm half arab, but I'm so token and white washed.

I voted for trump a month ago btw.

>Says Muslims don't want to push their religion down your throat
>Tells you to go to a mosque

Fuck you I'm not gonna join ISIS

>Iran
>relevant
Kys you are the Jews of Islam

>I know how we'll get people to vote #forHer
>Let's pretend to be minorities that support Trump
>Why isn't this working?

The gents in this pic went to Trump rallies to expose their bigotry, after finding out they're just decent hard working Americans that they couldn't trick into being racist assholes they decided to make some sobby emotional propaganda video, with the touching music and shitty acting you've come to expect, begging them there middle class folks whom don't know themselves no better to just stop being so dumb and not to vote for literally Hitler.

>iran
>not relevant
>every major world power negotiated for a decade to sign a nuclear deal with us
oh okay.

Actually Muslims in the US used to largely vote republican before the Iraq war.

I don't believe you. I don't trust you.

Your "people" have a lot of work to do to regain the trust you have shit away

They don't want the third world following them into America. They left it for a reason.

Because you are a retarded shithole of a country that threatens everyone around with nukes, like a browner, uglier and less intelligent version of North Korea, so the other countries have to babysit your unstable theocratic country.

Don't worry, whether Trump or Hillary wins, America will get tough on your asses again and then you will get BTFOed.

>threatens everyone around with nukes
>shit that never happened.txt

>No one is capable of hating your own people quite like you can.
As a Mormon Trump voter, I hate Mormons who think about voting for mcmuffin.