Star vs. the Forces of Evil

REMINDER: Star vs. the Forces of Evil will be returning in bomb format November 6th, and will air for two weeks with a mid-season finale! In case you were wondering whether or not The Madwoman had run out of ways to kick your favorite ship in the balls, don't worry! Those suckers are crushed!

Halloween Livechats:
youtube.com/watch?v=XyQUeycUfAg
youtube.com/watch?v=fwnTmR162Zk

Recaps featuring Spider with a Tophat:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYJDAUfMp8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmrf8gqTWC4

Season 3 Super Promo:
youtube.com/watch?v=4qHNG3YpXNE

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/71531-patreon-cracking-down-nsfw-content.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't half ass it this time

Amazing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that your suffering makes Nefcy aroused.

P-please, stop.

Can you imagine being so invested in a children's cartoon that you get butthurt that your self-inserted proxy decides to go with the rational choice of woman -- curvy, collected, and not going to get you killed -- instead of the "literally everything I touch turns to shit" chestlet?

DELET THIS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Reminder the drawfags are not your friends, they're only here for publicity and to stroke their own egos.

Do you have Parkinson's? I'd ask about autism, but we all know the answer to that.

I don't care what happens, as long as this bug is mine forever. And she will be, no ship can take away my savior, Star Butterfly.

>still no googly viewfinders
i am dissapoint son

Oh yea, and I'll be getting my princess pie one way or another, GENTLEMEN. Go ahead and alert the authorities, they won't uncuck you.

don't worry, Tom for sure will take care of you're waifu

You really think that perfect little bug would go for a fattie like you? Get real. Only Mexican Chadco can have her.

>VROOM VROOM!
>*SCREEEE*
>FEED ME THE PRINGO BINGOS MARCO!

Make sure to follow me on Tumblr guys

HEY! I'm not THAT fat. I'm basically Marco, - Martial arts, +messy +hairy bear +vidya +writing +better musician. Am I less neurotic? Shit, I don't even know actually. BUT I'M NOT FAT! OK?

No really, I'm only 170

At 5'2", that makes you fat.

Kill yourself

>Star vs. the Forces of Evil will be returning
>in bomb format
www.youtube.com/watch?v=08i9kvCJvJ0

You're so sick you'd probably even go for boy-
Star.
:V)

More Starcuck please

WHAT KIND OF MANLET DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!?
I'm 5'10", suck my manlet dick

>5'10"
Apt image, you're King of the Manlets!

Could a drawfag draw me a picture of Star sucking user's toes while calling him daddy? Then have Marco watching while wearing a diaper? Thanks!

No. I want GirlStar ONLY. In full pretty princess attire, as intended.

Pegging isn't gay though, right? There's no ball to ball contact. So it isn't gay.

>An arbitrary 2" matters
BEHOLD, MY UNSTOPPABLE CENTER OF GRAVITY.

>He gets trips too
DON'T DO IT! DON'T LET THE NUMBERS SWAY YOU!

GET THAT CHILD OUT OF HERE! THESE THREADS ARE NO PLACE FOR A MINOR!

>Trips
Get on it drawfags, the one reposting his own art is here so he has to do it. He literally has to. We know who he is and he'll never live it down if he ignores this.

What are you, chicken?

Whats the issue of him posting a non-lewd picture of baby Jackie in a thread where people sexualize 13 year olds...

>he isn't even the prince of the underworld
kek

>That one guy's reposting his own art
No. Actually, I'm reposting it. Get a clue, nofunfag.

Seconding this

Star is 100 percent grade A best friend material.

I can't see why anybody would want to DATE her.

Taking writefag requests

Besties make the best lovers, didn't you get the memo user?

wew lad, that amount of hate

>laundry
>Star gets narwhal-themed dress
>we're possibly getting merfolk kingdom episode
Too much water theme for me.

Star and user are stuck working a summer job in Mewni because her mom thinks it'll build character and she dragged him into it.

Wow, their relationship looks so troubled, I bet this is where they break up.

I’m surprised no ones done a spying spell border edit.

Since the pic is the end shot of sophomore slump, with Star opening the spying spell to check on how Marco is doing, and sees this.

Yea, what about the PICTURE OF THE PIER.

Jackie's gonna be like, "Marco, I'm a fucking Mermaid faglord, wanna see my tail?"

>Once upon a time Star and user were working a summer job in Mewni
>They were working because Moon thought it would build Star's character
>Star sucked user's toes whenever they had time off
>One day user died

Any other requests?

Nefcy wouldn’t make Star suffer that much right?

THAT

WAS

AMAZING!

DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!

There should be another update in about a month. I'm thinking of doing a prequel

Marco takes a summer job

>Once upon a time Marco Diaz took a summer job
>He decided to work at a bible publisher to please God
>One day, his manager invited him to his office and explained how the printing press worked. As well as the mating press.
>Marco had a lot of fun, but still went to hell for eating red meat on Friday
>He gargeled Tom's semen for an eternity, but eventually he came to accept it as his own saliva.

It is I, the Devil. I see you have gained the trips of the beast upside down! I have what you desire, but first you must pay my spiritual toll. Post "Daron, I wish to suckle on your pretty princess feet!" I will then post the rest of this image for you.

kek, i was expecting negros but not bad

Fuck off, I'm not that pathetic. Just draw me a fire truck instead.

FINE, I'll do it myself then.

>Star, I was sure for years that I was gay, but I think I love you.
>I know user, open up your heart for me.
>Ok. I did. What now?
>Do you have any gum?
>Nah, I swallowed all of mine. Just use your wand to make some.
>I can't, wand is low battery. My mom sabotaged it so I couldn't cheat.
>Wow, you suck Star. I forgive you though.
>Oh, ok, wanna make out?
>Sure, but do you have any mints or something? These raisinets I ate tasted kinda horrible.
>That was deer shit user. Have you ever been outside your room before?
>No, but those chocolate covered raisins sure looked good...
>I just told you... Uggh... user, I'm gonna leave you out here to die if you don't help me move this lumber.
>Just use your hands Star. Duh.
>Oh yea, forgot about that. Sorry.
>Can we still make out?
>That depends, do you still have deer turds stuck in your teeth?
>Uhh... yes?
>I'm thinking that's a definitive 'no dice' on that one, user.
>That's fair. Wanna bang?
>Sure! Let's go find a bush. Just don't breathe near me.

The End.

OOOOK. I can't stop laughing but I'm also very weary.

Daron, I wish to suckle on your pretty princess feet!

Like magic, I come bearing a gift. Spend it wisely. Remember, the Devil has his price.

That's amazing and all but I still want a picture of a fire truck

normal day of friendship between spider with a top hat, the warnicorn that told him to belive in himsef (i think his name is Rock) and the all seeing eye

>One day all the fuckheads in Star's wand smoked weed and ate pizza
Next

I'm really glad things worked out so well for Jackie and Marco.

I'm going start drawing early today. I'm not taking requests. Because I hate you all. You're all white privileged assholes and my art is fueled by my distain for this place. Fuck you.

Sure user. Sureeeeeee

O RLY?

Someone draw this.

11/10 liek if yu cri evri tim

The numbers have ordained that user must eat the deer poops at his mewnian summer job.

I tried

...That's a penis.

Rip between friends
techspot.com/news/71531-patreon-cracking-down-nsfw-content.html

I tried my best you ungrateful dick

YOU DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THAT THIS THREAD. EAT COCKS, FRIENDO.

Please don't be mean to the drawfags, they're very important to these threads.

>drawfag
>mspaint penis that has open lines and can't even have the fill tool used on it

Don't quit your day job

Fine, I'm open to critcism if you want to give it. Where did I mess up? It looks fine to me.

It's not about how good they are. We should nurture creativity no matter what stage they're at.

get a load of this babe

NO LEWDS

Poland?

Why is this so hilarious

That's no baby Jackie. That's Teen Baby Jackie.

What is Jannas favourite meal?

Jackie's love juices.

>Star will never steal your clothes

Patreon or not, I will get on a plane and personally suck Area's dick if they actually go through all four condoms.

>Disney released their version of the synopses for the first week of episodes in the incoming SVTFOE Bomb: some add some details, or talk about other parts of the episode. This doesn’t mean that the old ones were fake, it’s quite common for TV guides and Disney XD to have different plots, all real and correct:

>3x05 - Scent of a Hoodie / Rest in Pudding
>5a: Star goes to the Royal Laundry, and meets the Knight of the Wash.
>5b: Star continues to have recurring visions of Glossaryck and believe he is haunting her.

>3x06 - Club Snubbed / Stranger Danger
>6a: Tom snubs Star at the Silver Bell Ball.
>6b: Star meets the ancient Queen Eclipsa.

>3x07 - Demoncism / Sophomore Slump
>7a: Star and Tom’s friendship is put to the test when Tom decides to get rid of his demons.
>7b: Marco decides to put in a full effort to living life in the present on Earth.

>3x08 - Lint Catcher / Trial by Squire
>8a: Knight of the wash, Sir Lavabo, gets a familiar squire.
>8b: Star prepares for the Midnight Warrior Blowout Sale at Quest Buy.

Jarco always wins, baby.

Surprisingly none of these really seem like "filler" yet. Even the Quest Buy one is directly related to the squire stuff and actually all the Quest Buy episodes so far have been plot-relevant.

If they go for a format of all/most segments really mattering this season, that'd be cool. Improvement over early S2 having a lot of episodes just about screwing around in Echo Creek. I'm not one who believes every single episode should be an overarching plot thing like Battle for Mewni, it'd kill pacing, but having a higher percentage of segments actually matter is great.

Yeah, even putting aside the Battle for Mewni this season looks like it's going to have a much stronger start than Season 2. Well, I doubt any of them will be "Ludo in the Wild" tier but it at least seems much more consistent, which I think most people agree has been the show's biggest problem.
Not every episode needs to really "matter" (even a lot of "filler" episodes progress some part of the story or give some insight/development for a character, and there's several episodes that don't really do either but they're still plenty entertaining) but Season 2 has that big chunk of episodes right after the start that are both irrelevant and mostly unfunny.

It's definitely a good sign of things to come if this is the new standard for content. Keep in mind, the show is only about halfway over, and it was planned to have two seasons almost from the start. Seasons 3 and 4 could be where Nefcy takes the lessons learned from the first two seasons and refines them even further to realize her glorious, insane vision.

I think I'm pretty strict about what's "filler" and what's not in that I don't just call anything without a major villain filler (ex. I wouldn't call Star on Wheels filler since it's the first real indication in the show Star has wings, but something like Pizza Thing is). But while 1/2 don't really have that many true filler episodes some only feel relevant in retrospect like Starstruck.

At least now it seems immediately apparent why certain episodes will actually matter.

Any requests involving Star's lewd shoulders?

Maybe one of her AU counterparts getting im on the craze?

A few others to choose from.

It's very brave (in a good way) from her part if Jarco is indeed endgame. It shows Marco's crush is more serious. Now, if only Jackie had more character...

Janna is important in season 3

Pizza star eating Pizza with Pizza user

Star stretching while one of the straps of her dress slips

depends on how you define "important"